• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono feels like she is being insulted somewhere, and curls up into a ball and pulls the covers over her and sleeps. it will be a long weekend of Saturday and Sunday School

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi, not wanting to stick out, took a deep breath and calmed her nerves. She waved back at the boys, who quickly huddled together.

"Great now it's the jocks turn, I wonder how this is going to play out" she thought.

Mido

Version 1
"It's the numbers game," Renzo replies in a hushed tone. "The balance between guy and gal in the group is now in jeopardy! What are we supposed to do-" It was then that Renzo realized that there really wasn't any reason to be concerned, and quickly mellows out. "You know, on second thought, I'm not sure what the issue really is." He then looks up at the limo roof before looking at both Yato and Riku apologetically. Renzo feels a bit better now, but he is certain something on this day was going to be an unfortunate "more than meets the eye" set of circumstances.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Great!" Aiko jumps in the limo and her maid gets back in and starts driving away. She felt a bit bad, though. Even though she wasn't really a fan of pickle girl, she really wished she could have invited her. She probably would have looved the pickle variety in the kitchen at home.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi looked at Eiko for a moment, but quickly shifted her attention towards Renzo and Yato. "Nah, that would be way too coincidental" she thought out loud.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono caught up on homework. Didnt help she'd have saturday School tomorrow in the library

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi froze. Having realized what she did, she turned crimson in embarrassment. "N-Nothing! I was just thinking about pickles!" she blurted out in horror.

Pen

The game is on!
"You know, Renzo," Riku said out loud, "if I didn't know you better I'd think this new girl made you very tense for some reason." He smirks ever so slightly, feeling that he's finally beginning to ease up to his new class mates.

Pen

The game is on!
((Actually, as the game mod of this roleplay I'd like to limit the amount of "solo play". Because of this I'm asking Storm to stop posting unless he plans on actually interacting with other players. I just feel like those posts clutter up the thread too much as it is, and they don't add anything to the game. I hope you understand.))

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi looked from Riku to Renzo, completely mortified, "N-No!" she began, "I didn't mean pickles like that!" She pulled her knees to her chest, trying to hide her face in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom