• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mr. Evil is no longer standing where he once was. Eiko suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. An ominous voice could be heard coming from the gym speakers "Well well well... Mr. Matsumoto has a few curve balls in his class. I say I am surp..." his words are cut short by a groan. The smoke clears and Mr. Evil is on the ground, holding his dragon balls. Aiko stood next to Eiko, one hand on her shoulder and the other hand, two fingers were pressed against her forehead. She looked pretty mad right now. It also seemed she managed to teleport Aiko and Eiko

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono goes back and gets dressed, where she finds a gift from her sister in her pocket. she puts one in her mouth and lights it

Libk

"Look, Mr. Evil, I'm not having a good day today, got it? So I'd stop messing with people. Especially those in Mr. Matsumoto's class." Mr. Evil was still on the ground, holding himself but suddenly Mr. Evil himself turned into smoke. "A... A clone?" Aiko started looking around frantically, trying to find Mr. Evil."

"Well done, young girl. I wasn't expecting anyone to be able to do something like that. Now, how do you handle this!" A kunai was thrown at Riku, abd Aiko managed to run over and block it with one if her own just in time. This Mr. Evil was crazy.

Aiko pulled out an arm band and handed it to Riku. "Put it on. It'll give you ninja powers." She was going to need some help for this one.

Pen

The game is on!
A baffled Riku accepts the armband. He puts it on and expects some Sailor Moon transformation ... but no. Still just the same Riku. Who knows? Maybe the awesome ninja powers will kick in when they're needed. "Thanks," he replies.

The classes for the day came to an end, and so it was time for the students to meet in the auditorium to start planning the play. Riku was on of the first to arrive there so while waiting for the others he sat down in a corner of the stage and played the Cowboy Bebop opening theme on his violin.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo arrived second to the auditorium. After that morning, his day went rather normally, although not to the extent of Yato's great day. He takes a seat in the front row with his notebook in hand. It was time to demonstrate his prowess. The only other things on his mind were if Aiko was feeling better and how he would deal with Mr. Matsumoto today. Getting the former out of the way, he shoots Aiko a text asking if she felt any better. He didn't get to inquire about it in home room, although she seemed in better spirits then.

"Cowboy Bebop, nice!" Renzo nods to Riku's performance.

Libk

Aiko gets the text message but she doesn't respond to it. She was up in the rafters of the Auditorium already. She threw a kunai down in between Renzo's feet, a note tied to it. It read, "OK I guess." She was looking down at Renzo hoping he'd notice quick. Unfortunately, a couple of their classmates had noticed instead abd looked up to See Aiko in the rafters. "AIKO YOU'RE SO COOL!" "ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS?" "HOW'D SHE GET UP THERE?" A mix of voices, male and female, were yelling these things. Aiko sighed and turned away from them all.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato pulls out his student handbook, flipping through it until he arrives at a specific page. "It says here that all extracurricular activities taking place within the school are required to have a teacher to supervise and advise. I guess ours will probably Mr. Matsumoto." He says, sighing at the last bit.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko shrugs, "Eh, screw him. If he comes, he comes," she doesn't exactly feel like talking to teachers right now, "What kinda show do you guys wanna do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom