• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono shoves a sock in Eiko's Mouth and duct tapes her mouth shut, binding her hands behind her back

Mido

Version 1
"Ah, that's right," Renzo nods. He then catches the arm band.

"Wait, what is this?" he continues as he slips it on. Suddenly, the small serpents in his hair begin to stir again. "In any case, I suppose we'll have to wait for Mr. Matsumoto for further directions." He shudders at the thought of him arriving, but it was a necessary evil. Finding a director's hat nearby on the stage, Renzo promptly puts it on, unintentionally keeping the hair serpents at bay. Soon, they will begin this rehearsal.

Storm

Tsuke-Mono throws Eiko out the window, the rope going around her neck this time

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku gives up and gives Eiko the ability to go super saiyan. She sprints upwards, grabs Tsuke from the window, and slams her into the ground at full force, "WHAT THE ****ING ****-HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU ****ING IDIOT" she yells, her wounds healing and binds having disappeared. She returns to the drama club and goes back to normal, her powers stripped away.
(dude stop plz, let's actually play)

Storm

Tsuke-Mono was unconscious yet again. man this is a running theme. ****ing super saiyans

Pen

The game is on!
Mr. Matsumoto walks into the auditorium and sees the students. A wide smile appears on his face. "I am so happy to see that you're all here!" he says sounding very touched. "And you all came here before me even! I could not be prouder of you." He walks into the center of the room so everyone could see and hear him clearly. "Today you will decide on what sort of play to do. It is entirely up to the lot of you, but it must be an original play with an original script." He looks at Renzo and nods at him. He then walks over to Renzo and stands behind him with his hands on Renzo's shoulders. "You see, kids, Renzo here is indeed quite the writer." While he talks to the students his hands start subconsciously massaging Renzo's shoulders.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's body becomes electrocuted by Matsumoto's strange, subconscious massage, sending Renzo off the stage, falling face-first into the orchestra pit.

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
(( He's just misunderstood D: ))

"Oh, are you alright Mr. Houshakuji?" Mr. Matsumoto asks Renzo after he fell off the stage.

Riku plays a romantic violin song quietly in the background. Completely unrelated to anything going on.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo send a thumbs-up their way, indicating that he is all right. He then murmurs something as he lifts his hand with an open notebook and the other with a pen. His murmurings amounted to the following:

"If I'm writing anything, I'll just stay down here thank you very much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom