• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Representative for the Mafia Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Current vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 3 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie)
Jamie - 7 (DekuNut, LittleGumball, Soul, Johnny Sooshi, Viral Maze, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Toxic_Snowman)
A Link In Time - 1 (Pendio)

Pen

The game is on!
Current vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 4 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie, Malon)
Jamie - 7 (DekuNut, LittleGumball, Soul, Johnny Sooshi, Viral Maze, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Toxic_Snowman)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh man, this championship thing is really, really cool. That's so awesome that we were invited to participate!

Vote: LittleGumball

Jamie would also be an awesome choice though.

(Voting like this makes me want to play mafia again but I know I won't be active. :( )

Pen

The game is on!
Current vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 5 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie, Malon, Heroine of Time)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Thingyman so we have till the 18th, right? No votes have come in for a couple days so @Pendio it's up to you whether you want the voting to keep going since you've organized this. Would be nice to get things ready for us before the 18th so we can prepare our days and stuff ^^

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Thingyman by the way, can we only send one person? If we can send two I think it's universal who our two would be ^^

Pen

The game is on!
Yeah we shouldn't need much more time for this. I'll give it two more days though, just in case. So now, instead of the voting ending on April 11th, it will now end at 11 PM CEST on Thursday April 7th 2016.

And I feel like it's without a doubt between two of our members here right now, so I'll actually go ahead and change my vote to one of them.

Unvote: A Link In Time

Vote: LittleGumball

Current vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 6 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie, Malon, Heroine of Time, Pendio)

Pen

The game is on!
Final vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 6 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie, Malon, Heroine of Time, Pendio)

The members of ZD have chosen @Jamie to represent our forums in the Mafia Championship! Congratulations to our selected representative! :D

In a very close second place on the votes is @LittleGumball who should also be prepared to represent us in case something should happen that prevents Jamie from participating. ^^

Good luck in the championships! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom