• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Representative for the Mafia Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
As you all should know by now we're working on picking a champion to represent us in the 3rd season of the Mafia Championship. This is the first time that our forums are included in the competition, and I think it'll be exciting to see how well we'll fare.

The voting will be handled in a traditional Mafia manner where you will bold your votes and unvotes like this for example:

Vote: Pendio

Unvote: Pendio

The following six names are the nominees that you can all vote for. You don't have to vote, but the more votes, the better I'd say. And obviously you cannot vote for yourself (even though I just did that in my example).

@A Link In Time
@DekuNut
@Jamie
@LittleGumball
@PatCat
@Sadia

You have until 11 PM CEST on Monday April 11th 2016 to make up your mind. Until then I will regularly be posting vote tallies so everyone can know how the votes look. The person with the most votes at the end of the period will become our representative.

Good luck now!

Last edited:
How much time do we have until we need to get our votes in? I'd like to watch the current mafia game a little more before I decide.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: LittleGumball
Make sure to unvote and revote if it seems like it'll come down to people you didn't vote for at first ^^ we want everyone to have their say, after all!

Pen

The game is on!
Current vote tally:
DekuNut - 1 (Storm)
LittleGumball - 3 (Tristan, A Link In Time, Jamie)
Jamie - 4 (DekuNut, LittleGumball, Soul, Johnny Sooshi)
A Link In Time - 1 (Pendio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom