• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Spring Festival - Finals Thread

Sorry I usually plan my matches through pms and since I can't send a pm to Fig I was at a loss of what to do and eventually I kinda forgot about it. Anyways @Fig I should be available anytime between 7 am - 8 am CEST, 11 am - 12 pm CEST and 5 pm - 11 pm CEST on weekdays. On weekends I'm available pretty much whenever. Decide on a time and I'll be here ready.

Reactions: Fig

Fig

The Altruist
Sorry I usually plan my matches through pms and since I can't send a pm to Fig I was at a loss of what to do and eventually I kinda forgot about it. Anyways @Fig I should be available anytime between 7 am - 8 am CEST, 11 am - 12 pm CEST and 5 pm - 11 pm CEST on weekdays. On weekends I'm available pretty much whenever. Decide on a time and I'll be here ready.
If I'm following you correctly and I got my time slots correct as well, in that case we could do our match in the next upcoming hour. I tend to stay up so we should be able to have our matches.

Last edited:
Sorry I had a bit of a stressful morning and saw your message a little bit too late. I'm currently busy at work but would the same time tomorrow work for you?

Reactions: Fig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom