• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Spring Festival - Finals Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So, as we have half the matches done and no sign of them ever finishing, I'm closing the preliminaries and moving the top eight onward.

Teams will need to be submitted again as you are allowed to edit them before your first match in this round. Teams must reflect the updated banlist for NatDex (Specifically, Magearna). You are not required to change anything if your team is still legal, but you MUST still re-submit.

Please send your teams to @Spiritual Mask Salesman. Keep in mind the type restrictions. Any disallowed Pokemon participating in a given match will be treated as a forfeit. We do not expect participants to be checking teams mid-match, so any breaking of rules will likely be determined afterwards.

ALLOWED POKEMON: Any Pokémon that is at least partially Grass OR Water OR Fairy OR Ground.

BANNED POKEMON: Smogon NatDex Ubers, any Pokémon that is not at least partially Grass/Water/Fairy/Ground.

1622592753351.png

Terminus vs @Doc
@Scarfed vs @Pen
@ExLight vs @Princess Niki
@thePlinko vs @Fig

Good luck, y'all. Let's keep on top of these.

1622592921487.png

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member

Fig

The Altruist
It was like 120+ turns or some **** but ggs. Don't have the link because I was just getting bored so I forfeited.

Edit: Imagine calling me salty. I don't take this seriously. It's just a game, calm down yo. :cool:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom