• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Okay, real talk, which one of you ***** *** *****s got leslie or luke to tell you who all of us were. Because tbh Vergo had real ****ty reasons on BO and I, and lynching all four scum in a row is some ****ing miracle lmaoo

anyway gg

i want another one of these

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You could've just said: "A Link In Time: Himself"

Anyway, gg. Overall, it was a great game. Im sad I didn't make it to the end, but at least we won.

And Rep? We played. That's all the right we need. Death matters not in a matter of how good a player is (though the final day was full of good ones).
GDL? You sly... Bokoblin.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
It was a fun game and very intense until the end.

I think all three factions played their parts well. The town had a rough early game, but everything seemed to go their way after Atticus's lynch. Vergo was one of the better cult leaders I've seen and made it pretty far.

I'm actually a bit salty at the mafia for figuring me out so early. My first investigation on Wyatt was pretty crappy since it didn't give much information after he claimed. But afterwards, I hit both Vergo as the Cult Leader and Thareous as scum. I would have claimed the next day had I survived. Why did you guys decide to investigate me? Anyhow, it was a strong showing from your side.

The game was balanced pretty well overall. The only thing I suggest is determining power role resolution before hand. And of course, the write-ups for the death scenes were consistently hilarious with the Erebea maturbation one near the start being my favorite.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Whoops. I just came to check and saw that I forgot to add "not". I'm not the Mafia Role Cop but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm getting lynched by people who have [stupid] logic that makes no sense. I wouldn't be surprised that town loses because of this stupid encounter. I do hope you learn from your mistakes because since I'm dying, I'm taking another person with me. Worst of all, no confrontation was made from the mods so I'm going to say that this game was broken from the start and I bet the mods even wanted the Mods mafia to win to reinact what happened a few months ago. So yea, this game is complete jack. If I survive which I doubt since the day is almost over, then maybe I could I might say something on how could very well be mafia but I can't so yea I do hope you guys learn from your mistakes.

Worst of all, no confrontation was made from the mods so I'm going to say that this game was broken from the start and I bet the mods even wanted the Mods mafia to win to reinact what happened a few months ago. So yea, this game is complete jack.

I bet the mods even wanted the Mods mafia to win to reinact what happened a few months ago.

WOW SO RIGGED

MUCH UNFAIR

MANY BIAS

Doge.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
And Rep? We played. That's all the right we need. Death matters not in a matter of how good a player is (though the final day was full of good ones).

Okay, well if you or Fig are going to make a big list of things the players who happened to lynch 4 mafia in a row did wrong, then they have every right to have an even more lengthy list to criticize those who weren't part of a single mafia lynch.

Big Octo

=^)
What you don't know is that I'm actually an alt of Mases, doing undercover work.

Everyone that participated in this game (apart from me) will be banned.

Pen

The game is on!
It was really nice being one of the good guys for once! ^^

Anyway, my predictions on both the Mafia and the Cult leader turned out to be spot on! I hadn't quite expected that. And I was right about Heroine being a Cultist too.

Also, I probably should tell you all now that I never did roleblock Bocto. I lied about that one night's roleblock because I actually roleblocked Vergo on that night as well. :xd: If I had told you the truth about that night on the day that I role claimed I would have deleted the only real evidence we had on Thar being scum. He had been on my scum list for a few days, so I didn't want to risk his survival. Well, it did turn out pretty well in the end! :D

Cheers!

benedict-cumberbatch-cat-5-elite-daily.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wow slow start but the latter part of the game was great, kind of reminded when we lynched four scum in a row in Pirates, but I'll have to say that this was probably the best Townie comeback I've seen in Mafia.

To those probably wondering, like @icus, on how we did lynch four in a row, I think it was pretty understandable. It was, in a way, process of elimination - me, Heroine, Deku all had legit claims while Vergo offered us his Trust and very valuable input. I had an inkling that he was the Cult Leader, but if he's willing to help Town then I was happy to cooperate with him. This is why @icus and Bo were in the firing line first. Thar was a suspicion I had throughout the entire game, I just had to convince others, while GDL was probably the hardest Mafiso to find. So in my eyes, the first three were sort of obvious, it was the last one that eluded us; however thanks to Pendio, we proved GDL was scum.

I guess we had a bad start, but everyone played their part in the grand scheme of things. I would have to especially thank the Townies/Cultists who helped in the lynching of the last 4 scum though, you guys were awesome. Also Pendio, sorry doubted you, I'm so glad that you finally wasn't scum ;p

Overall this was a great game though, probably the best theme - especially the night scenes. Oh and Leslie you did good as mod in my opinion, I guess people may complain about the Role Cop thing, but the fact that Town won pretty much cancels out any complaints about unbalancing issues.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well-played, everyone! Can't say that it's anyone's fault but my own for getting suspected early on in the game, and it's for that reason that Justa was never touched during the Night, save for roleblocks. We thought that we could work around that without getting ourselves involved with Justa's annoying tenacity determination to find each and every one of us. However, it turns out that leaving him alive was our single greatest mistake, which became our very downfall. But the thing is, there were a ton of choice candidates who we could kill to hopefully manipulate the following results of the next Day; Vergo is the most recent example I can think of.

As far as the initial unfairness with the Role Cop goes... Nobody on the Mafia side noticed any problems with getting results during the Night until Fig spoke up, and the very next Night (Night 3, was it?) I essentially decided it'd be okay if the results came after the Day was posted. But yeah, it's initial usage gave us the upperhand in a few scenarios, from finding out that Justa was the Tracker and blocking him to uncovering Alit's identity and dispatching him pronto.

Regardless, the Town ended up on top because they banded together at the end and combined any sort of evidence they came across by using their roles and prior results. It was extremely hard to deal with them on the initial Lylo all the way through to the end because nobody would listen... xD

Mido

Version 1
Ah, so the journey ends at last! A solid outing by the Mafia, and a well-deserved victory for the Town! I'm proud of you guys! A few shout outs to go around:

First off, I kind of feel bad that this entire game I didn't trust Mr. JC, as that kind of screwed up my scumhunting. I apologize to you! And to Fig, if only I played better, we could have lasted longer! :xd: (And if I wasn't so afraid to vote!) Overall, I think we made a solid team! :yes: I only was able to somewhat detect Atticus, and it was in the chat that Fig and I looked into GDL. Big Octo slipped under the ol' radar, and I had complete confidence in Thareous! Why??????? D: It wasn't until after I died that the the theories on Vergo truly made more sense to me.

All in all, I think the game was fun, and Draco, your modding was pretty solid! My only gripe is that I wish I was quite a bit more helpful to the cause, and thus, my downward trend continues.... Despite this, I have to say that I am proud of all of your performances, guys!

Dracomajora said:
Go_Dark_Link was Ver-go-a-go-go, the Mod Roleblocker!

Nothing I love more than having a 15 paragraph long male genitalia-measuring contest with myself after I've predicted 3 of the 4 mafia members three days before the game ends. It's one of my favorite past-times.

I guess cult didn't win as well then? We didn't have much of a shot after that last lynch anyway, I suppose.

Good game, it was super funny seeing the mafia choke this away at the last second. Worth every word typed.

And Pendio, you weren't the only one that lied. I literally didn't tell the truth a single time in my "claim" back there. The Cult Leader would have actually died if he targeted mafia, so I had to be super careful. Big Octo and Thareous were never targeted, so I just decided to take a huge risk and lie to all of you about it, hah. Glad it payed off though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vergo I have to ask, what was your strategy to actually win the game? I know near the end the win was in sight, but I'm talking your overall strategy as in who you chose to recruit and how to survive.

Thareous said:
Well-played, everyone! Can't say that it's anyone's fault but my own for getting suspected early on in the game, and it's for that reason that Justa was never touched during the Night
I kind of risked a lot with pressuring you. I based my whole survival (except from the day of course) by hopefully having a genuine suspicion on a Mafiso. That's why I was sort of over aggressive towards you, I knew it could have really bit me in the back if you were Town, but luckily it paid off I guess.

Oh and Thar, when did you guys investigate Alit?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Big Octo and Thareous were never targeted, so I just decided to take a huge risk and lie to all of you about it, hah. Glad it payed off though.

Well that explains a ton. It made almost zero sense for you to lie about your role when you were actually supposed to confirm it the next Night. :P

Oh and Thar, when did you guys investigate Alit?

If memory serves right, it was on Night 3. This was before Fig's justified tangent against my usage of the Mafia Role Cop, so Alit was the last person I could target during the Night before the transition was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom