• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
[...] and Thareous, consider yourself my final mafia suspect. I thought you trying to get JC lynched at the last possible minute yesterday, despite was seemed like a painfully obvious claim that was backed up, was incredibly suspicious. Big Octo, Atticus, GDL, Thareous - that's my list right now.

Hopefully I didn't fill in that last spot on your list just for calling you out. But I don't feel like dragging that out any longer; I've repeated my suspicions enough for Today. It's time for a change of pace, even though the lynch candidate wasn't my call.

Here goes nothing...

Vote: Atticus

Or is it something?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hopefully I didn't fill in that last spot on your list just for calling you out. But I don't feel like dragging that out any longer; I've repeated my suspicions enough for Today. It's time for a change of pace, even though the lynch candidate wasn't my call.

Here goes nothing...

Vote: Atticus

Or is it something?
It is very much something, me.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
EBBED

Wait a second, Atticus was already hammered before my vote was cast...

Darn it, DekuNut, you threw me off. ;P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
i ****ing hate all of you and hope you all rot in hell

i wanted to start my own ****ing lynch

pieces of ****

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
maxresdefault.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Omg I missed the whole day. XD

Well, okay, Atticus is a good target, I guess, haha. That's who I advocated for at the beginning of the day, so I'm okay with this.

Pendio, in response to your question, as I already said, I didn't target anyone else for the rest of the game:
Unfortunately, telling ALIT to target Kybyrian is the only one. I know it was stupid, but on night two, I wasn't sure who to target, so I decided to just let the power roles decide for themselves, and on night three, I was too late to submit an action. I didn't think my role would ever actually come in handy, sooo... I wasn't really thinking ahead. (Plus that was a really busy time for me...)

Kirino

Tatakae
It was a very tense day for the members. One wrong move would **** them over, end the rebellion, and assert the dominance of the Mods forever, so they all tread carefully, not wanting to make a single mistake. There was a great deal of discussion and distrust throughout the day, and for a while, not a single vote was cast. Once it was, however, the rest soon followed, and eventually one was lynched.

They took the user up to the stand, and prepared him/her for death. They slowly went to eliminate it, and were all watching intently and with bated breath to see the result; this could be the end, they all thought to themselves, as they clenched their teeth and beads of sweat began to form on their brows. The one to be killed stood their, motionless, waiting for his death. It took a while, but the trigger was eventually pulled, and the user dropped dead on the stand. The members all gathered quickly to see who died, and while searching the user, they found a single Hitomi album in his pocket, along with a copy of Hyrule Historia. They had killed Locke, the forum administrator! He was known to all as the infamous tyrant who held tight control over the members using both the admin control panel and the infamous propaganda machine, the Zelda Dungeon Wiki. They all breathed sighs of relief and cheered at having killed Mases' right-hand man, and eventually went to bed. For the first night in a while, they slept soundly.

Atti-kiss was Locke, the Moderator Strongman!

The Unbanned (8):
  • Big Octo
  • Vergo
  • Heroine of Time
  • DekuNut
  • Thareous
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (13):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor
  • musicfan - Viral Maze, the Member Desperado
  • findemaxa - fused_shadows, the Member Miller
  • Violet - justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator
  • Keith - Big Octo, a Cult Member
  • A Link in Time - A Link in Time, the Member Cop
  • Fig - MadameMajora, the Member Lover
  • Mido - PK Flash, the Member Lover
  • Viral Maze - Fig, a Cult Member
  • Atti-kiss - Locke, the Moderator Strongman

Night 5

The night will end in 48 hours. All PR's, please send me your targets via Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom