• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

leler

Well it looks like this game went right into the ****ter. Vigilante and Doctor right down the drain. Beep maybe you should have a reason for killing someone next time you're vig (not like I did when I was...). I can tell this game is going to be complete chaos, but what more can you expect from one centered around ZD. These roles... one-shot desperado... bomb... truly chaos. I can't be of much use this game. Oh well. I'm not seeing a whole lot here and we've already been thrown into the fire.

not even enough energy to be sasuke uchiha

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Oh and I voted for Thar because he seems in and out of the game so to say. Seemed to echo what I said. Easy route? Yes. Does he mean he's scum, no.

Except for the part where I stated Day 1 that the Mafia might try to take advantage of the Stitch/Fig argument by eliminating one of them. Looking at this from a present perspective, the Mafia might have also been intending to frame me for calling their most probable course of action out ahead of time. This would place the survivor (Fig) and myself in the hotspot.

Also, it's a little early to judge someone on their [lack of] activity. Yeah, I wasn't around much during Day 1, but that's the very reason for my absence: Day 1. Something of worth very scarcely happens on the first Day, unless a scumball makes a slip or Town lands a lucky lynch. Chances are I'd have a much better possibility of sitting back and waiting for Day 2 with a clear mind than actively participating in playful bandwagons and such nonsense and getting circumstances muddled thanks to all of the silliness, anyhow.

---

Musicfan's claim seems a bit too convenient, but his indecision is exceptionally genuine. I've never seem him strategize to an astronomical extent in previous games, so even if this is a fakeclaim he at least plays the part well. At any rate, I'm not even certain that Luke and Draco would count fakeclaims as the exclusive Daily claims.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I have somewhat of England expansion for Fig's odd behaviour on Day One and it stems from something outside of the game (and I hate doing this; however it does apply). I recall Fig being upset one game, not sure which one, and he was stating that he's not going to trust the more experienced players or something along those lines and that he'll take them out if he's a Serial Killer. Now I think the reason for his aggressiveness is because he didn't get a role that can heavily influence the game. (this isn't an insult by the way, Fig, people do use aggressive tactics in Mafia such as myself sometimes). So because he can't affect the game with a powerful role during the night, he opted to try and do it during the day.

It's this that makes me think Fig is either a VT or a role that can't directly influence a person's death. The fact that Mafia killed Stitch to frame Fig (most likely why they chose him) is another factor why I'm leaning Town with him.

Now @icus mentioned a double bluff of sorts and it's highly likely, but it's still a long shot at the moment, we'll see what transpires.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It's this that makes me think Fig is either a VT or a role that can't directly influence a person's death. The fact that Mafia killed Stitch to frame Fig (most likely why they chose him) is another factor why I'm leaning Town with him.

Huh, I've read this over and what if Fig instigated an aggressive argument with Stitch in order to get lynched? In Harry Potter Mafia, I was a Jester, but I was informed that I could only be lynched on even days in order for me to win. What if Fig can only be lynched on an odd number of days, thus he played actively the previous day, and now he's yet to post today (then again, the day just started, so I'm not expecting everyone to jump in and post right away -- we'll give him time to defend himself).

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well that was a ****ty night.
Like others have mentioned I think musicfan is heavily confirmed town now, specially since the mods mentioned it was true his role hadn't been used yet, but can someone clarify if by him getting a PM that said both he and JC would die if he targeted him means that this was because JC is town? Or was the PM simply saying that he and the town would both die if the other was town, meaning JC was still not cleared for being town?
Sorry If I'm slow, I was just a little confused and want to know if JC is or isn't or we don't know yet town.

Findemaxa

Vin
I'm interested in some of the inactive players, Findemaxa in particular, who I'm not even sure posted at all in this game.

I have posted, day one.

Keith said:
I also am suspicious of Findemaxa, as I have seen that individual online multiple times, but they never post.
I've had time to check the forums, but never time to make a post with any depth. I blame exams and orchestra concerts. I would role-claim, but someone already did today, so I'll have to wait for tomorrow... I will try and make a better post tonight, though, when I'll have time to go through this forum again.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It is for my role :/

You should only roleclaim when it's useful for the Town or if it's a last ditch effort to save yourself. Roleclaiming because two people brought up your name is kind of... I don't want to say stupid, so, pathetic? If you want us to believe you're Town, act like a Townie and participate. Otherwise you come off as a mafiaso who lurks in the shadows.

Pen

The game is on!
The Doctor and the Vigilante are both pretty important Town roles, however, I do not think our current lack of a Vig is such a great loss. The fact that we lost the Doctor is the real problem...

You should most likely save this role for when you're completely sure as it's a risk; however it's going to be hard for you to survive the night. Hopefully we have another protection role somewhere to give Mafia a dilemma on who to kill.

While some other protective role may indeed exist, I think the probability of that is to small to rely on. Because of this I definitely think that MF should use his ability on someone today. We have nothing to lose by going through with this action since MF is bound to die anyway. Besides, if our Desperado does hit scum he will survive, and thus he may even survive till endgame since he basically becomes a VT after that (therefore not a threat to the Mafia except for the fact that he is confirmed Town).

As for who would be a good Desperado target, well, I have nobody specific in mind since we are currently so early into the game. The most important thing though, is to use the ability this day. If you do not use your ability in time, MF, I think you have an even greater risk of dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom