• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm not exactly sure what the point of Music's claim is, so if he could perhaps explain it a bit more I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, even though he really shouldn't have claimed, maybe we could use this to our advantage? This, however, will depend on whether or not Music has already sent a target in. If he has, then we have to sit and wait for a result. If he hasn't, then we can try to find scum today and use his ability, then (pending a positive outcome) we can lynch for scum again.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I thought that justa was leading the town and was going to use my shot on him. Thinking if he was town I'd die if he was mafia I'd live. Thing that it would be better to have an almost confirmed leader or hitting mafia.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah I see your thought process, Music. It's a win win in some ways. You confirm a Townie or hit scum, unfortunately the former means you die, which I guess comes with having such an effective one shot role.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ebwodp
Finals have gotten to me

What I ment

By the last line I'm not much help in mafia so I was going to desired to throw my life to confirm justa or kill him. Turns out I got a pm saying that it would kill both of us.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No I have not used it yet I don't think Draco made it seem like he wanted me to confirm justa as my target. So I'll send him a no.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You should most likely save this role for when you're completely sure as it's a risk; however it's going to be hard for you to survive the night. Hopefully we have another protection role somewhere to give Mafia a dilemma on who to kill.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Okay, well, I guess we kinda got one Townie confirmed out of that confusion. As of right now, Music is obviously leaning Town for me. Justa, however, is still unconfirmed. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but I found his vote on Thareous a little random. Considering RVS is essentially over, could you please explain your vote?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Don't worry guys I'm Town.

Was that convincing enough?

Oh and I voted for Thar because he seems in and out of the game so to say. Seemed to echo what I said. Easy route? Yes. Does he mean he's scum, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom