• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When hinges creek in dark chambers
And strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls
Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still...
That is the time when ghosts are present.
Practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Kirino

Tatakae
With both Mases and Locke having been discovered and lynched, the remaining mods were starting to panic. Their leaders had been taken out, and the rest of the members seemed to be on to them. There was a growing threat taking over, and the mods decided to take out the source.

A certain group was planning on taking out both the members and the mods so that they could control Zelda Dungeon for themselves. They seemed to be slowly bending the resistance to their will, and were severely hindering the mods' progress. One of them had almost single-handedly managed to take out their leaders, and they were certain that he was at the head of this group. They spared little time in ambushing him; one of the mods came up to him while we was scheming at his desk about how to build his movement, when the mod pulled out a Banhammer™ and violently beat him to death until he finally died. The members were glad that the leader of such a conspiracy was killed, but also worried at having lost their main scumhunter. They were confident in their abilities, however, and were ready to start a new day.

Ver-go-a-go-go was lazarusryu, the Cult Leader!

The Unbanned (5):
  • Heroine of Time
  • Thareous
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (16):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor
  • musicfan - Viral Maze, the Member Desperado
  • findemaxa - fused_shadows, the Member Miller
  • Violet - justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator
  • Keith - Big Octo, a Cult Member
  • A Link in Time - A Link in Time, the Member Cop
  • Fig - MadameMajora, the Member Lover
  • Mido - PK Flash, the Member Lover
  • Viral Maze - Fig, a Cult Member
  • Atti-kiss - Locke, the Moderator Strongman
  • Dekunut - Thareous, the Double Voter
  • Big Octo - Mases, the Godfather
  • Ver-go-a-go-go - lazarusryu, the Cult Leader

Day 7

The day will end on July 5 at 12:00 AM. With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to reach a majority lynch.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Told you guys I wasn't the Cult Leader. :P

Despite this, I think what Vergo said in the previous day should still be taken into consideration. He said he could not recruit Thareous, so we should probably consider him for the lynch today. It's a shame we can't find out if the GDL recruitment worked or not, though...

I have to say, it's kind of awkward being the first post of the day period... I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Pen

The game is on!
Oh, wow! This is fantastic news! When this most recent night began there were six players left. We knew for a fact that there were two Mafiosi remaining. It was also possible to figure out that there could not have been two Cultists "under" the Cult Leader, or they would have won the game already. So, at this point we have two Mafiosi which should be the top priority in my opinion, and there could be up to two Cultists, although I am quite sure there are less than that. No more than one I think. None if we are lucky.

Anyway, as Heroine said, we do have reason to believe that Thar is Mafia. Besides, he along with GDL and the two (now dead) Mafiosi have been on my scum list for days. Although, as on previous days, we should have our discussion before placing any votes, as three is now a majority, which means that Mafia will only need one vote from somebody else on an innocent Townie to lead a speedlynch and win.

Assuming JC and Thar possess the powers they claim to have, who did you target and what results did you receive?

EBWODP:

I should probably add though, that I have grown a bit suspicious of Heroine since yesterday. Also, does anybody remember if Vergo ever said on which night he had attempted to recruit Thar?

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Doesn't surprise me that Vergo was the Cult Leader to be honest; it was the whole Keith lynch that made me think he has some sort of affiliation with the Cult. I guess he tried to put Mafia off by bluffing that he was recruited and Mafia saw right through it. Thing is, Mafia needed to take out the Cult Leader, they would have lost if they hadn't.

There's a few things that we can discuss though, Vergo said he knew Big Octo was Mafia due to him previously having the Backup role... well he couldn't have since he obviously started out with the Cult Leader role. Either he lied to make the lynch happen, or one of his Cultists had that role. What happens to the Cult is kind of unknown now. Did Vergo have any Cultists before he died? Did he try to recruit Dark Link? I guess we won't know until the game ends now.

A small hunch tells me that Vergo already recruited Dark Link and their long discussion was simply a ploy to throw Mafia off - combine this with Vergo saying that GDL is their next target and it seems like the Cult wanted Mafia to kill GDL to keep their leader alive. Lol this is just a small hunch I had yesterday, I doubt it's true though.

---

As for me, yeah no results for like the 5th night in a row. Mafia have obviously RB'd these last couple of nights, which doesn't surprise me as who else would they block?

I'm not going to waste any time; I know my target. I've had this suspicion sign like Day Two now and it's time to finally act. So I'm going to unofficially vote, I'll properly vote when everyone else has posted their feedback.

Vote: Thareous

EBWODP
Pendio said:
Also, does anybody remember if Vergo ever said on which night he had attempted to recruit Thar?
Yeah he did, the night before last. Thar countered by saying he redirected the target or something, but Heroine and Vergo explained how that couldn't have happened. For me our target is easy today and I finally have some form evidence to act upon my suspicion.

---

Oh and yeah, Vergo, good game. You nearly pulled off a great win.

Last edited:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
It sucks that I've been waiting for days for this to go up, but today is the worst day it could have. I won't be able to get time to say everything I want to until tonight. However, I will say that I know with Vergo dead nothing I say regarding the cult and myself will you be able to easily believe. But I do tell you this: I will tell you the role I started out with when I come back as well as everything I've learned up to this point. There's also the fact that I can probably no longer win this game with the town, whether you believe it or not (take this as you may). Again, I'll post as soon as possible.

Pen

The game is on!
Yeah he did, the night before last. Thar countered by saying he redirected the target or something, but Heroine and Vergo explained how that couldn't have happened. For me our target is easy today and I finally have some form evidence to act upon my suspicion.

So on night 5, huh...? Thank you!

Oh, and it seems GDL is about to claim to be a Cultist. If that is the case, would you please tell us how many Cultists there are left (you do not have to say who, I just wish to know the total amount)?

I am up for both a Thar and a GDL lynch today, so I will join the lynch on whichever one is more suspected by the rest. Currently Thar seems to be the top candidate.

I would like everyone to say who they want to lynch today. ^^

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, technically the Cult (as many other third parties) is just as scum as the Mafia. It is just another kind of scum. Another party, a third party.

Well, I use the term "scum" to talk about Mafia, and only Mafia.
Now stop arguing with me! You're supposed to be respecting the dead!

Good game guys. I was kind of worried that this game was going to be really one-sided and boring, and it really looked like that was the case for the majority of time, but I'm glad all that changed.

Go cult. I know how crafty you all can be. ;)

And go town, too. If cult doesn't win, I'd much rather the town win instead of the mafia in the biggest comeback ever.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So on night 5, huh...? Thank you!

Oh, and it seems GDL is about to claim to be a Cultist. If that is the case, would you please tell us how many Cultists there are left (you do not have to say who, I just wish to know the total amount)?

I am up for both a Thar and a GDL lynch today, so I will join the lynch on whichever one is more suspected by the rest. Currently Thar seems to be the top candidate.

I would like everyone to say who they want to lynch today. ^^

I think GDL is a cultist and it wouldn't surprise me if Heroine is either (though I'm not sure yet). However I'm intrigued by you saying this, Pendio, why would you want to lynch a cultist? If we don't hit scum we lose. It's that simple as we're in lylo. Anyway, I'm going to officially vote now.

Vote: Thareous

I've already stated my suspicions on him numerous times now; however he is the only person who we have significant evidence on. This is by far the best lynch option and I'd be suspicious of anyone who opposes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom