• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree RP Thread

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
As Big Octo came in Johnny turned on the music. Just a small bit of ambience to start with but it led into a spectacular symphonic rendition of the Hyrule Overworld song. Grinning, Johnny said, "Thanks for coming guys! Glad you all could make it! I'd like to give a big thanks to our host, Mr. Big Octo, for providing a place for this party!"

Johnny turned around and said with a wink, "Sorry for not giving you some warning Silver. Then again, you probably should have known that they'd be coming soon."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Silver shrugged, "Yeah, okay." Silver then hugged Johnny from behind, "I guess I can't stay angry at you."

She then released him then waved to Big Octo, "Hey man, as much as I'd rather not be here, I'll try to 'enjoy' myself. Thanks for the place. It's going to be wild." Silver said with a smirk as she quickly shifted her eyes over to the DJ stand.

(Possible epic foreshadowing? ;))

Big Octo

=^)
"Welcome all to this not-so-humble abode I call home, I see you've met Jonathan, my musical manager. Well, enjoy your stay."

Octo loitered around the front doorway once again, waiting for potential visitors. He knew Dan, his eternal spouse, would be gone for a while now. His son was off in the city once again, that boy is always getting into trouble.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This place...It's...so big. she thought. Curious, she suddenly stumbled next beside a girl with nice aubern hair.
"Oh uh, sorry." Violet said to her.

Rachel

be vigitant
The crisp air carried with it a thread of mysterious excitement. Rachel approached the looming mansion with the usual sense of apprehension she felt before parties. The wind whipped the snow in white, sporadic patterns, racing the clouds across the broad night sky. Rachel took one last glance around before slipping through the doors after the others.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Nelson approached the daunting manor in the dead of night, unaware that most everyone had arrived hours before. Unfortunately this is one of the downsides of being so ravishingly good-looking and perfect that you become distracted staring at yourself in the mirror. Nelson could hear the muffled sound of music and chatter coming from inside the extravagant mansion walls resounding starkly against the tranquil silence of the night. Damn Nelson is pretty...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Sorry for not replying so fast...not sure if eyone knows?.. my laptop died because of the battery)
Josie was in the mansion in her room playing her favorite game of Slendy's which was Elementary. "I'm going to get me some waffles " she said. She rushed out of her room to get them.

bunny

birb overlord
Abi walked into the mansion and was relieved to find she wasn't too early. Since she didn't know any of these people, and hadn't invited any friends, she wasn't sure what to do. "I guess.. I could just... Say hi to someone..." She said quietly to herself.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Josie noticed the people downstairs,she decided to see what was going on.
"Looks like a party ..I might drop in for a bit. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom