• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree RP Thread

Hello and welcome to the Zelda Dungeon Family Tree Role-Playing thread. Enjoy yourselves and let your imagination be the limit. The sign-up thread can be found here.

Characters:

Name: A Link In Time
Personality: Very rough, brusque type. Is unable to cooperate with others easily.
General Appearance: Has a sagging paunch, large mole on left cheek, Indian complexion.
Spouse: None
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Interests: Archery
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Name: Vanessa or Vee
Personality: Laidback, quiet, a bit snappy sometimes, good sense of humor, sarcastic
General Appearance: Wears black jeans and t shirts and bare foot indoors
Spouse: Lazarusryu
Eye Color: Blue/grey
Hair Color: Blond
Interests: Hockey, Dr Who, LOTR, fantasy

Name: Dan
Personality: Laid back, Can be both immature and mature.
General Appearance: Often wears shirts and a pink Gi, bare foot a lot
Spouse: LoZ and big octo
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Interests: Looking for tresure, stalking Axle the beast, gaining more knowlage on the donut princess, spending time with my family
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Name: Zack (TMS)
Personality: CHill, Crazy, Funny, Nightwing (Vigilante) and more!
General Appearance: Wearing Matching shirt color with converse (Every color imaginable, excluding yellow and orange as they are way too bright) and Jeans, shorts when hot.
Interests: Baseball, Music, Gaming, football, Life

Name: Nelson
Personality: Is a Nelson
General Appearance: Dresses like a Nelson
Spouse: Nelson
Eye Color: Nelson's eye color
Hair Color: Nelson's hair color
Interests: Nelson
Sexual Orientation: Nelson

Name: Big Octo
Personality: Big Octo-esque, extraterrestrial in nature
Appearance: Disguised as a tall and medium built human being, hiding unknown true from that only a handful have seen
Spouse: Dan
Eye color: blue
Hair color: dirty blonde
Interests: the human race, playing with adopted son (check group for more details), teaching Dan more about the Donut Princess, hanging out with roommate Wolf Sage
Sexual Orientation: there's no word for it in any human language, but in human society, anything goes

Name: Siniru
Personality: Unique, gamer, Quite a loner, silent, has Aspergus
General Appearance: Close-cut face. Good figure. Mostly wairs teenage clothes (Example, jeans, t-shirt)
Spouse: Searching
Eye Color: Icy blue with a yellow ring around the pupil
Hair Color: Long, thick aubern
Interests: Playing video games, reading manga, (Fav is action, adventure, comedy and Sci-Fi. Should add Shonen in)

Name: Violet
Personality: Honest, Creative, Violent, Cheerful.
General Appearance: Wears black specs, has medium straight black hair, is wearing a black T-shirt and wears normal jeans.
Spouse: none.
Eye Color: Hazel
Interests: Plays vid games, Loves to draw and anime.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Name: Silver, GS, Skyward.
Personality: Invisible, blunt, sometimes comical.
General Appearance: black jacket, gamer t-shirts, jeans.
Spouse: Johnny. (Darknut_Hunter)
Eye Color: blue/green
Hair Color: black
Interests: Video games, some anime, drums. AVENGERS. Watermelon cats named Ser-Pounce-A-Lot. IKE.

Name: Atticus, may go by Atikus, or even McJagger
Personality: I will **** on everything you love, super loving (if you don't fall in love with me then you don't exist)
General Appearance: No clothes, just love
Spouse: Everyone
Hair Color: Brown
Interests: Food, Spouses, Food, Breathing, Kicking everyone up the butt, ect
Sexual Orientation: I don't even know

Name: Abi
Personality: Laid back, happy-go-lucky
General Appearance: Long, straight hair, usually wears jeans with her favorite black hoodie and converse.
Hair Color: Auburn
Interests: Drawing, Japanese culture, music, anime/manga, obsessing over Itachi Uchiha.

Name: Thareous
Personality: Solemn and pensive; overall inscrutable
General Appearance: Travel-worn clothes, and a cape and cowl dangling from his back
Spouse: ◚◛◚
Eye Color: Light brown
Hair Color: Brown
Interests: Watching from the shadows, should ill spring up at any time
Sexual Orientation: ¯\(°_o)/¯

Name: Jamie
Personality: quiet
General Appearance: a midget
Spouse: n/a
Eye Color: green
Hair Color:brown
Interests: hunting
Sexual Orientation: male

Name:WaffleNinja or Josie
Personality: random,crazy,creative, and lovable
General Appearance: Either wearing a letter bee outfit or ninja costume(blue)
Spouse: Pancake Samurai
Eye Color:blue/gray
Hair Color:I'm a ginger and proud
Interests:WAFFLES!!!! Anime, Hetalia,Vocaloid, Kagamine Twins, Slendy, Lag Seeing, PancakeSamurai, MikuMikuDance, Doctor Who, Supernatural, drawing, writing, animating, model making,Japanese,MACloid...and more

Name: Ryan.
Personality: Quiet, laid back.
General Appearance: Tall, wears jeans and a tee shirt.
Spouse: None, but searching
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Dirty blonde.
Interests: Video games, anime, debating, relaxing, saxophone, YouTube, listening to music.

Name: Jon, Johnny, Darky, Darknut_Hunter, DH
Personality: Strange.....a mix between either randomly eccentric and out of control, or serious, subtle, and laid back with a hint of sarcasm.
General Appearance: Went hunting Darknuts I like to wear light armor and keep my sword on my side. For anything else it's skinny jeans and a band tee of some sort
Spouse: Silver AKA Go_Skyward
Hair Color: Mix of light and dark brown. Natural light brown highlights
Interests: MUSIC! LOTS OF MUSIC! And videogames, bike rides, hanging with friends, and YouTube. But mostly Music
Sexual Orientation: Straight (some bi tendencies)

Name: Nicki
Personality: Quiet, shy, but defiant, smart, lazy at times
General Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes
Spouse: Still looking
Hair Color:Brown
Interests: Science, anime, video games, technology, singing, pursuing the flute

I'm going to join in on this.

Name: Joy
Personality: laidback, flirty, easygoing, likes a laugh
General Appearance: usually dresses in mini-shorts and loose tops but if it's cold skinny jeans.
Spouse: Ventus
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: blond
Interests: socializing
Sexual Orientation: everything but mostly Ventus

Name: Lazarusryu
Personality: Intense, scary but shows some humor. Fights injustice
General Appearance: Black clothes, white face, surrounded by shadows and generally has blood dripping from every hole on his face
Spouse: Vanessa28
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown with highlights
Interests: Death, booze, horror movies, pleasures of the flesh, and Doctor Who

Name: Rachel
Personality: Withdrawn and somewhat calculating.
General Appearance: A tall, lean figure. Unassuming clothing, usually a faded blue t shirt and matching pants.
Spouse: None yet.
Hair Color: Dark blonde.
Interests: Nature, animals, music.

Name: Night Owl
Personality: Introverted, Loyal to his friends, witty.
General Appearance: Jeans and a non-offensive T-Shirt, Dress slacks and a polo for fancier occasions
Spouse: none
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown to black
Interests: Outdoors, camping, Doctor Who, Bowling, Videogames...

Name: matt
Personality: funny and outging
General Appearance: A tall, handsone guy, alwys wearing wranglers and a tee.
Spouse: None yet
Hair Color: light blonde.
Interests: gaming, haangin with my bud,s hunting

Name: PancakeSamurai
Personality: Shy, but becomes weird once you get to know him
General Appearance: about 5 ft 6 in, always wears a t shirt and jeans, has a buzz cut and ia Caucasian
Spouse: WaffleNinja
Eye Color: Blue
Interests: Gaming, being anti social
Sexual Orientation: straight

Name: Luke
Personality: Horny.
General Appearance: Sexy
Spouse: The sexy beast in my avatar.
Eye Color: Green,
Interests: Banging.
Sexual Orientation: White.

Name: Sir Quaffler, or Quaffy for short
Personality: sensible, laid back, thoughtful, and considerate for others most of the time; likes cold and dislikes dogs on fire. Has a penchant for causing solar eclipses every now and then.
General Appearance: Vitctorian-era dress code, with top hat, monocle, mustache, and cane to boot.
Spouse: none, though I am not opposed to it if anyone were to propose. Looking for my long-lost twin brother and my father, the lord of darkness.
Eye Color: yellow
Hair Color: brown
Interests: steampunk cosplay, radio-controlled airplanes, soccer, videogames, randomly trying to destroy all existence.
Sexual Orientation: straight

The gravel crunched beneath his feet. It had been a long journey but he had finally arrived. The mansion was awe-inspiring amid the snow flakes clouding the January sky. Tugging his coat sipper one last time and reciting what to say upon entering, he crossed towards the front door and rang the door bell. When no one answered, he pulled the handle and the door budged easily.

"Hello?," he said. "Anyone home?"

Last edited:
"I would be careful" Jamie states. Showing his concern for his friend, he decides to go in first. The walls were painted dun, with white flakes from aging. The mansion smelled of old beer, sweat and meat. He could see a light at the end of the corridor. it was obvious that someone was waiting.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny heard the door creak open and some whispers from the doorway. He had sent out invitations party but wasn't sure who would show up. Hearing the voices reassured him that the guests would come.

"C'mon in," he called down the hall while hooking the laptop up to the DJ station. "I'm getting the equipment set up so we should be getting more people arriving soon."

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Young Atticus was sitting on top of the roof all alone like it usually does. It went to look down below, when something caught it's eye. Someone, or something, approached the door. From what appeared to Atticus, it looked as if someone was breaking in.

"Hault, foul demon!" Atticus exclaimed jumping from the roof onto the poor being down below. "Why hello there, how are you this evening?" it asked.

bunny

birb overlord
Abi walked toward the huge mansion. "Is this the right place?" She thought to herself. She glanced at the paper she had gripped in her hands to check once more that this was the right address. After reassuring herself, she took a breath of the cold frosty air and continued on toward the mansion. As she got closer she heard a few voices. "Crap! Am I too early?" She thought. "Ugh... Well, there's no going back now." So she continued onward to the massive building.

Big Octo

=^)
Big Octo was facing the mirror of his somewhat claustrophobic room in the manor. As his reflection revealed to him his true form, he clinched his fists and quickly turned to the window, the floorboards creaking as he rotated. Before he called it a night, he decided to look into his telescope one last time, taking in all the glory and majesty of the cosmos. Though it was a snowy night, he still had a breath-taking view of the place he once called home. Octo sighed and dragged his feet to an unframed cot, standing at the foot and ready to collapse on it. Suddenyl, he heard commotion downstairs.

"Visitors?" he muttered to himself.

Perhaps he could postpone his rest this night. He pulled in his coat and marched through his doorway, slamming the nearly rotted piece of wood as its poorly-oiled hinges screeched.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Violet being alone, was cold. She had this invitation for a party. "Is this the right place?" she said to herself. Infront of her was a building, then she walked in to it.

Joy

The Sexy One
Joy was completely lost. She'd been searching for the party for hours. Finally, she stumbled onto the manor. "I guess this is it. And if it isn't, I can always ask for directions."
The door was open, and she could hear other people. She walked in.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Suddenly, a wild Silver appeared next to Johnny, "You could have told me the visitors were coming soon, Johnny!" Silver slammed her head against the DJ booth and spoke again, "I hate parties... Just sayin." Silver then looked up and straightened out the wrinkles in her Avengers shirt.

masterSword2

Smile!
Ryan saw the mansion come into view as he walked along. "Apparently, that's where the party's at. I hope its not too crowded." He continued walking until he was finally at the mansion, and then went inside.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thareous stood on the boughs of a tree cresting a hill, blanketed by a black night sky, keen eyes on the mansion below, despite the snowfall. A cloud above drifted on a still wind, blocking the moon's sallow rays. For a moment he was drowned in the pitch of the cloud's cast shadow, an epitome of the grimace that was overcoming his face. He watched a few of the tiny individuals below meet up and file inside the decrepit structure.

Why do they enter so frivlously? he mused. Are they listless to the danger therein?

As his sour expression deepened, he pulled his cowl down further.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Big Octo was making his way through the maze-like corridors when he finally managed to reach the main stairway. This area of the manor, much more well-kept then his living quarters, was always in presentable condition. He strolled down the carpeted steps and approached the front door, clearly noticing the rendezvous at the doorway and main hall. He walked to the group and extended a hand.

"I am Big Octo, resident of this manor. Pleased to meet you all."

He awaited one of the individuals to shake his hand.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vanessa begged lazarusryu to stop watching horror movies and join her. They were invited to a party and she was excited about it for days now. She packed their things and smirked.
"Honey come on. Get your lazy butt off your chair and come on. We are invited to a party. Let's see if there is something interesting going to happen"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom