• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yugioh

linkman8

True and Noble
I watched all of the episodes from the original show, a few years back. I've got tons of cards, and multiple decks for different uses. I'll admit I'm a pretty good duelist. My friend and I used to duel all the time, and we were usually pretty even.

O

OniLink

sadly i had noone to play with :(
so i got them cause i wanted to collect them

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
HAHA yea I know Yu-Gi, and those cards will hold a small spot in my heart, I started off with the kiba deck (my step sister got the yu-gi deck and from there we started dueling watching the show and upgrading our decks, unfortunatly I have no idea where those cards went, somehow I ended up with 9 new holo cards but I would rather have all my old ones I had a cool card that when destroyed it could summon any card with 2500 def or less so of course I would choose judgeman from the kiba deck, it was a good play since he had just as much atk (2500) i think. anyway it was fun to do combos and stuff in the card game, i think it was the best aspect out of the all the yugioh merchandise out there, out of all of it it was the actual card game itself that made yugioh what it was.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Yes, do I get a cookie? lol :0 I first heard of Yu-gi-Oh! when I was young, when the first anime series appeared on tele. Sadly, I wasn't into that sort of stuff at the time, But, recently I have been watching Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series by LittleKuriboh & it's pretty funny.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
You're just talking about the original right? Not GX or XD? Well in that case, the anime was good until season 4 when the dragons came out. Then the plot was very uninteresting until the show hit the end where (Spoiler) everyone goes back in time trying to solve the mystery of the pharaoh. The best season was obviously two with battle city, but the last duel between Yami and Yugi was pretty epic.

Some things about the show I didn't like in the first three seasons were that the rules weren't consistent. A lot of times, things were made up so a certain character could win.

As for the game itself, which is actually called Duel Monsters though thanks to the show it is known as Yu-Gi-Oh, it was one of the most fun games to play. I don't play anymore, but once upon a time it was all I used to do.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I used to watch it but not so muich anymore. I do watch the abridged series though.
I'm glad I've never had to explain the show to a friend, it'd probably be something like this:
"well there's this little high school kid with an egyptian ghost in his head and he has to run around winning card games in order to somehow save the world"

yugioh is cool, but i think it should have stopped a while ago
i mean when it first came out i loved the cards and watching the show
now its just to much i think. still awesome tho
i used to collect the cards when i was younger i still have them to =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom