• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
Mine was just randomly thought of from a friend of mine since at the time i loved the devil may cry series and the third game espically, named after both vergil and dante.

E

Emily

Mine is my name. I didn't feel like coming up with a better one at the time.

Abbs

Mine is a nickname or shortening of my real name. It has nothing to do with the body part, sadly.

Din Akera

Sniper
So, I don't think I have posted in this thread since I had my username changed awhile ago. Therefore...

Din Akera. Okay, yes 'Din' did come form the Goddess of Power, but more from the item 'Din's fire' I'm kind of a pyro incase you hadn't noticed. :lol:. I earned this nickname awhile ago, and people in my real life started to call me by it. It just kind of stuck. So I ran with it here as an alias that is used in my world too. 'Akera' is a but of a longer story. the short form is that I used to play pretend as a child quite often, I really enjoy making my own worlds, etc. (hence me writing fiction) and Akera was the name of the first place i ever created. It is my own little world, a sort of utopia for me that I will never forget. I used it here as a last name, and frankly, i really like it. :)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Anubis, the god of Egypt who leads the way to the underworld for worthy spirits, he/she/it protects the sarco***ous of dead people. Also Anubis is one of my favorite bad guys in Stargate SG1! XD But mainly because he's so interesting in the mythology of Egypt. Its been my gamename for years.

I recieved a -1 and a "You already said that." reputation from someone unnamed for apparently posting twice where my username came from -- sorry, I don't visit this forum often and must have forgotten I had already posted it.

Still, a -1 for a mistake is a welcome!

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
Linksonick is what you get when your 6, you put 3 of your favorite characters into a username list maker on AOL and you choose what has the best ring, so i've been using linksonick for 11 years, occasionally I will use a diffrent name like The Dark Enigma, or Chaotic Nightmare for example.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Apparently I haven't replied to this thread. I don't believe it for one second, but hey if you wanna trawl through 20 pages to confirm/disprove the existance of my original post, be my guest :P

Anyways... NorthApple. NorthApple... NorthApple. Yeah, I'm gonna pull a Miyamoto on you all and reveal that my name, like Mario's character design, has no more depth to it that what you see. I needed a new username, so I stuck two words together and pulled one out of thin air *le gasp*
North because I live "up north" in England (as opposed to "down south"), Apple because... well, why not? Stick them together and you get NorthApple.

Oddly enough, I pledge no allegiance to the electronics company... personally I'd take my Creative Zen over an Ipod any day =D
My backup name varies though =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom