• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
It goes without saying. What's an opinion you strongly hold that most people tend to disagree with? It does not have to be Zelda related.

A Few of Mine:
  1. Wind Waker has the best Zelda soundtrack
  2. Twilight Princess has the best story-line
  3. Hitler was a genius
Yours?

0a2f9bf655.jpg

:|||

is this for real

what

i actually like the temple of the ocean king

i prefer overhead zelda games to their 3d counterparts. likewise, i prefer side-scrolling mario.

if i had a cat, i would let it use the hyrule historia as its litterbox

ph > st

isabelle from animal crossing is stupid and i hate all of the fandom attention she's been getting

korrasami is literally one of the worst ships in the history of fiction and the relationship does not suit the character of either persons involved and i hope they break up

tsundere is a stupid character trope and i dont understand why people like it

desktops > laptops

nintendo's XL handhelds are really dumb and pointless and a waste of money

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
0a2f9bf655.jpg

:|||

is this for real

what
"Unpopular opinion."

I never said I liked him, but if you can get millions of people to follow your plans of world domination and mass murdering along with take down a dozen other countries single-handedly, you're pretty damn intelligent. He also started several things: highway system, television system pretty much expanded through him, changed military tactics that became standard - I don't see how isn't considered a genius.

So yes, this is for real lol
Twilight Princess sucks

I hate Fire Emblem's chessboard gameplay

Midna is literally the worst thing to ever exist in the Zelda universe
Midna is the best :O
Youtube comments are cancerous

ftfy <33

1. I prefer girls with average to small-sized mammary glands. Not that I despise giant knockers, but the girls that I have seen with C or D cups seemed uneasy. I do not want my girlfriend to have to deal with sore backs and whatnots.

2. I believe that "Maleficent" is a beautifully executed movie. Angelina Jolie has pulled off an astounding performance as a fairy-being, congested by love, bitterness, hatred, and kindness. It was a very interesting movie nonetheless, and I have enjoyed watching it through at the cinema on five separate occasions.

3. Adolf Hitler is a genius, that is a given. However, erudition is usually adjacent to insanity, and these two aspects are divided by a very thin layer of paper. Had Hitler known when to put a brake on his pursuit of bettering Germany, his critical reception may have differed.

4. I hate roughly 60% of modern animes/mangas purely due to their protagonist being an idiot with whacky hair. Sword Art Online is one of the very few exceptions, and hence the reason why I love it to my heart's content. It just comes to me that watching these imbeciles transform and get an even more bizarre hairstyle is just mundane and prosaic nowadays, I would prefer something that displays the authors' creativity.

5. "WALL-E" is the best Pixar film in my opinion. Again, less talk and more beauty. My sister disagrees, however, saying that it is boring.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Arc 4 of JoJo is the worst JoJo arc pre reset.

Sword art Online is good but extremely overrated.

There should be a separation of church and state but you should tolerate all every ones beliefs execpt those that cause harm or cause hate. This incloudes both religious and non religious sides.(I've see to much hate on both sides)

Walking in the rain is fun and relaxing.(unless you have papers and text books.)

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
mmm
"Unpopular opinion."

I never said I liked him, but if you can get millions of people to follow your plans of world domination and mass murdering along with take down a dozen other countries single-handedly, you're pretty damn intelligent. He also started several things: highway system, television system pretty much expanded through him, changed military tactics that became standard - I don't see how isn't considered a genius.

So yes, this is for real lol

Midna is the best :O

ftfy <33
lmao dude. I like how you defend your own "unpopular opinion" but still ~correct~ other peoples unpopular opinions xD

SlimZim

Helena is my baby.
mmm
lmao dude. I like how you defend your own "unpopular opinion" but still ~correct~ other peoples unpopular opinions xD
Well, I just thought it's best if I back it up instead of people looking at me like I'm crazy lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom