• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Painful Physical Experience

Dan

Getting slowly eaten by everyone on ZD nearly... I been eaten by Atticus the most. Stomach acid hurts. People honestly have a fetish because they keep eating me. >(

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Hehe, this is gonna be fun to type.

So, my church does these 30 hour famines every year to raise money, and I went to it. We had a CoD tournament (Odd for a church :lol:), ping pong and a sumo wrestling thing. So, the sumo wrestling thing was we get in balloon suits and try to knock each other over. So, me, being the stupid 12 year old I am, decided "Hey, that would be fun!" And got in the ring. Got knocked straight on my butt by my friend. Second round, it got very bad, very quickly. I got knocked over and he landed on me. I fell on my right arm and heard the most sickening crunch ever. I was yelling, telling them to get me out of the freaking suit (I was surprised myself I did not start screaming swear words). And I sat down and iced my arm. They got me something for the pain, and one of my older friends, who is an eagle scout, told me it was either a torn muscle, or a fractured arm. So, after much debate with myself, I went home. I got there and we put ice on the arm and I went to bed. I went the 30 hours without eating, and I was still in pain. My grandmother came over th next day, and I went downstairs to get a drink (orange juice) and she said I should go to the hospital. I went, and I had a torus fracture in my radius and chipped my ulna. So I got a sling and a splint before I could get a cast, and holy crap, video games are hard to play with a broken am. So yeah. Two bad things about that. One: That weekend, I was gonna try to beat Skyward Sword. and Two: I never got my orange juice!

B

ButterBaker

Let's see.

K, I had asthma as a baby. It came back and running a mile in P.E. every week hurts like heck.

I broke my nose at four. May have removed my sense of smell, since I don't know when something smells bad.

I also hit my bare fireman on the door as a young child. I was swinging on the doorknobs nekkid watching TV, and BAM. Red Fireman helmet for 3 weeks.

Yeah, I've done some weird stuff.

Also, most recently, I fell off the school railing. I was an idiot for sitting there, but my friends and I hung out there everyday. Anyways, my friend "M" as I'll refer to him, saw that I was sitting on the spot he usually sits at. He tells me to get off, in his signature Jar-Jar-Binks like-voice, so I thought he was joking. He wasn't. He started pulling my leg, and eventually, he pushed me, I swung, and bam, hit my head on the stone cold concrete. Had a huge lump for like 2 months. He got detention I think.

I've also fallen off the playground on my back. Hurt enough for me to go home.

As a 6-year-old, I got a scar. I had to go to this place called, "Day Care Center" till Middle School due to the fact that my school was too far from home at the time. So I always waited till around four-Six for my Dad to get home, as he often went to work, and my mom often had work at the same time. It sucked. Big Time.

Anyways, he got there, I was playing under the table, and I crawled out as quickly as I could, aaaand I accidently hit my head on a sharp corner of the table. Blood started running and I looked like the guy from The Thing who's head splits apart.

Anyways, I was rushed home, and my dad gave me stitches. I still have the scar, it's at the top middle of my forehead. Not noticeable, but it was bad enough to get tons of blood everywhere.

Keep in mind, I was awake during stitches.

The Worst Injury You've Ever Had

We humans are a clumsy bunch and occasionally hurt ourselves through being clutzes and or being beaten up by someone who doesn't like us, so; what is the worst injury you've ever suffered?

When I was six years old, I was riding my scooter down the driveway and smacked my head against a tree. Had to rush to the emergency room for stitches.

I don't play sports nowadays due to bad experiences but when you're young your parents undergo a phase of trying to unlock your inner athleticism and enroll you in various sports. Had a terrible time with baseball...ball hit me in the crotch second tryout. Every guy knows the pain of that feeling.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
You might laugh, but I was about two steps close from going down the stairs, and I somehow sprained my ankle and scraped my knee. I was badly hurt and couldn't walk for a bit. I was crying my eyes out. I was 14 or 15 at the time.

octorok74

TETTAC
I cut my eye. Short lesson here, never bang tree branches against trees. The branch snapped and hit my face cutting my right eye. Didn't hurt as much as the bark stuck behind my eyelid.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was playing BBall with my cousin and of course he knocked me to the ground - I've never been one for athletics so this was to be expected - and I shed the entire skin off my elbow. That was a very painful thing indeed; I believe I was like 9 years old or so. From that point on I've always avoided contact sports.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Last year, I was playing around with my neighbors when suddenly I fell and I had a few scars on both of my knees. Well it was a really bad injury, since it bled. Oh yeah, my lower leg was burnt by a motorbike exhaust. Still have that mark until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom