• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Painful Physical Experience

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, I broke my arm playing football with the chessclub after a club meeting, lol. Um... then there was that time my cousin chased me up a tree and I started sliding down the rough bark and scratched my whole stomach area in the process.

And then there's the very not funny one when I was 10 and two boys from my school beat me up with sticks, some of my bruises lasted as long three months...

Last edited:

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well, I can't really think of any ultra painful experiences, but I can think of two that should have been that weren't:

1: When I was 5, I split my head open sort of... don't really remember it. But anyhoo I was looking for a book turned around quickly and there was the corner of a shelf. *splat* :kawaii:

2: When I got run over by a horse, bulled me over and I barely managed to roll out of the way. When he hit me I fell over and did a somersault. Thankfully, didn't get trampled. >.>

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Likely all those times I twisted my ankle when I was young, aside from those instances I've never really experiences a lot of physical pain though.

Claire

The Geekette
I'm not the most graceful person in the world, but I enjoy roughin' it. I've had plenty of injuries from ranging from hiking to grooming a heifer, but my most painful experience happened while I was cleaning the dishes. It's not even a good story, it's more or less a total facepalm moment. I bought these cheap, glass cups from Walmart for our apartment. It's actually kind of a blur, all I remember is getting the dish cloth and putting my hand in the cup to clean it, the next second I'm bleeding like crazy. It was strange, because I didn't hear or feel the glass break. While it hurt to have cut my hand open (let me add that seeing your skin flap open is not at all pleasant), the worst would have been the fact that it got infected from the water and then I had an allergic reaction to the cream I was given to use. It felt like a never-ending fail, repeatedly getting worse and worse. Luckily, all I have left is a hook shaped scar under my index finger that I like to think isn't super noticeable.

When I was around 7, me and friends were playing on the swings. We were trying to get to the highest point we can (dont know how to describe it in English). For some reason I've let go of the chains and falled from aroud 2 metres on my back. I was close to being fully paralysed, could hardly move and the world seemed blurred and dark, though I was able to talk. It was on my village, and there werent many people that could help, so two of my friends had to lift me by the arms and carry me home like a war casualty.

Needless to say, I've spent the rest of the day resting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom