• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Embarassing Moment

Mine was...a winner. Let me tell you that! Here goes:

Back when I was in school, (around fourteen years old) my best friend, Kelly, and I were rushing down the corridor towards the Science block, late for our Biology lesson. "Hurry up!" She called out to as I waddled behind her. She took to a three step flight of stairs and for whatever reason, I took to the disabled ramp next to it. As I bolted down the slope, a great many things happened at the same time, making this seemingly normal story something quite legendary. My trousers were made of a stretchy kind of material and were a little took long for me (as most school uniforms were for growth), caught on the heal of my shoe. I suddenly began to fall forward with the trip and as I did so, I extended my leg back and my trousers were tugged down to my knees. This revealed the very first thong I had ever worn, a lacy black one...which belonged to my mum. I had always been a curvy girl and my bottom did nothing but represent that fact and so it wobbled on with towards the floor. But as if this wasn't horrifying enough, during this quick succession of horrible things happening to me, I let rip the biggest, longest fart of my young life and with that triumphant moment, I hit the floor. I looked up, horrified, only to see my best friend clinging onto a nearby door by the handle, laughing so hard she could hardly support herself. I began to laugh and just as I did so, a teacher came around the corner. By this point, I was still on the floor and amongst my laughter I attempted to use my school bag to cover my large backside in it's frilly thong. I had no choice but to roll onto my back, revealing all the pubic hair I had acquired in my young age, poking out like spider legs from beyond my mother's underwear.

Eventually, I managed to get up and get to my lesson. Once Kelly and I had wiped the tears from our eyes.

Lamphobic

The Brony
When the senior class and junior classes at my school found out that I was a brony (when I told them in the middle of class) and absolutely no one cared. What the heck. This is California and no one jumps on me for liking a little girls TV show. I was so embarrassed that I had to stop telling them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
One of my most embarassing moments I've ever had was in school. I was laying down on the desk (because I'm typically the student who "knows it all"), then when the teacher asked a question I shjot my hand into the air without even listening. I gave such a ridiculous answer (I don't remember what it was) and the entire class was laughing at me. I really wanted to cry, it was pretty sad! xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
When the senior class and junior classes at my school found out that I was a brony (when I told them in the middle of class) and absolutely no one cared. What the heck. This is California and no one jumps on me for liking a little girls TV show. I was so embarrassed that I had to stop telling them.

You tried to have the "Gangsta'" from Drama sing the MLP theme!

It was my first day back at school and there was a new (hot) math teacher that my buddy and I had 1st period. Sometime during the lesson, we had a chance to work in pairs and practice graphing quadratics. As soon as him and I got together, I said:

"Dude, is it me, or is our Math teacher ****ing sexy?"

And then before my friend could say anything, a voice from behind said "thanks". It was my math teacher, passing out the practice sheet. Thank God she had a good sense of humor, huh?

*herpa derp*

Dan

Being forced to join Zelda dungeon in front of all my school peers for my Math Class, so embarrassing... :(

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
My freshman year I was rushing to my off period, where I managed to play some Yu-Gi-Oh cards with friends and I totally fell down a flight of concrete stairs infront of a bunch of really hot senior guys.... I had a gash on my forehead and scrapes all over my arms but I still stood up and said "Well that was just graceful of me...." and I toodled off.... ya I think about it like WTF was wrong with me?

This one confuses zis one. (Speaking like a Khajitt for some reason). Why did you feel the need to tell your class mates that you were a Brony? And I'm guessing a Brony is a male My Little Pony...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Okay, so... This is one of the most embarrassing moments...that made me go :embarrassed: -

It was this one time on school a few months ago. It was recess, I had already finished eating. I was about to wait to go to class, so I head to the route where I usually go. Well, there are these 4 guys (same class, same age. now, let's call them by initials: A, M, H and S... I usually hang out with them ALOT.) who also waited there, so they played a game.... yeah, something like that. Among the four boys, there IS this one guy that I kinda like...

The guy that I like is S, soo yeah, the others went like, chasing him and stuff when suddenly....
Bam. S crashed down to me. I fell, almost hurt... that guy... he was... hugging me. Seriously. I blushed really really bad. Some of my friends where there, making: "ermahgerd..." faces.

When S stands up, he apologized to me. I accepted his apology and did 1 teensy little revenge to the 4 boys. I held their collars and banged all of their heads one by one on the door to make me feel a little relieved..

I felt so embarrassed when that happened...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Pretty much this embarrassing moment happens almost wherever you go. Where you walk normally when all of the sudden...you trip with mat or floor or with a piece of paper. It's very embarrassing, especially where there's lots of people watching you.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Pretty much this embarrassing moment happens almost wherever you go. Where you walk normally when all of the sudden...you trip with mat or floor or with a piece of paper. It's very embarrassing, especially where there's lots of people watching you.

It is, its even worse when you trip up stairs after getting asked out by the guy you like and you say YES and you turn to run away all red faced and giggling... That was horrible. "You wanna go out sometime?" SURE! *faceplant*

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I was 6 years old. My primary school used to have an assembly every Monday after first lesson and usually we would sit on the floor, sing a hymn (I always found that odd, even at young age) and then one of the teachers would get up and talk to us, usually trying to teach us somthing like don't tell lies, do yor homework and try not to kill each other. Anyway, I forget what the subject of this particular assembly was, all I remember was five of us got picked and had to stand in front of, and I want to emphasise this point, the whole school, faculty included and hold something up over our heads so everyone could see. Ooo! I remember what it was now! There was a charity called Operation Christmas Child when the school encouraged us to fill a shoebox with old toys and crayons and other kids stuff, wrap it up like a Christmas present and then bring it to the school. The shoeboxes would then be sent off to the chairty who would send them to kids in deprived countries.

Sorry, I got a bit excited that I remembered that :)
Anyway, there were five of us stood in front of everyone who attended or worked in the school holding these shoeboxes over our heads while the teacher droned on and on about this charity when...

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I peed my pants :embarrassed:

I don't know what was worse, seeing the front row recoil from the forming pool, feeling my socks get wet and heavy and hearing a squelchy sound in my shoes with every step or having to get changed into some very unflattering shorts from the school's lost & found.

I just wanted to vanish from the universe. Oh God, it was awful T_T

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
In my final year of juniors we had to do a leaving play kinda deal basically the schools final attempt at humiliating us by singing to a bunch of 5 year olds who would crease with laughter at some stupids words. The choice of play was none other than Wizard of Oz, guess who got picked to be the tin man. Yep me, i got up on stage to sing my song solo, and bear in mind this is in front of the head teacher, all the parents of the leaving year and the first year students, and as i reached a break in the song i let off the loudest wettest fart you will ever hear. Naturally the first years were shreiking with laughter i got nicknamed Sir Fartsalot everytime i visited the school. The headteacher looked fit to explode, my parents are laughing as silently as possible, and all the other parents are s******ing too. I got outta there as fast as i could not even finishing the song. I got handed an award though for the inturrupting the play in the most spectacular way from my teacher.

I'll just talk about my work on Sunday:

So I worked a double shift on Sunday and this happened during the evening shift. And we got a new girl, bless her now, I was running drive through and she was working the front lobby and the manager and I thought it was goin to be busy. But it turned out we had a rush for 2 hours. And in those 2 hours I had to change positions with the new girl because she was lost and extremely slow. So while I was taking orders, making the ice cream, and bringing the food out, I was tired and she didn't help at all. I mean I'm pregnant and she doesn't help? What the hell lol

Anyways, 10 minutes later she decides to help and I asked her to make a blizzard. 1 damn blizzard lol and she messed it up. We have two pumps that pumps out ice cream and you're not suppose to use the left side because it's broke, and no ice cream will pump through. Well, she had to use the left pump and bam, water everywhere. I didn't notice this because I had to get more drink tops and napkins from the back and I slipped and fell on my *** cause of the water.

I mean what the hell? Customers were laughing because of that.

I left after that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom