• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Embarassing Moment

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm not sure what my most embarrassing moment was, but here's one anyways:
A couple months ago, I got on my bus, eager to get home. I have a pretty long ride (I'm the last one on) so I usually pop in my earbuds. One day, I looked up and saw my bus driver talking. I took my earbuds out and said, "What?" though she didn't hear me. I said it a couple more times, until I realized she was using her Bluetooth headset. :facepalm: There are cameras on my bus too. I felt pretty stupid afterwards. :lol:

Joy

The Sexy One
It's pretty much impossible to embarrass me. I'm not ashamed of most things, and I laugh about everything embarrassing, like tripping or falling down stairs, that happen to me. I've had a couple of things happen that should embarrass me, but I think they're more funny than embarrassing IMO.

For example, me and my friends were bowling. Afterwards, I was going overnight to my bf's house and so I had with me spare clothes as well as some necessities. This girl asks if she can borrow my lipbalm. I tell her to grab it in my bag, and as she starts looking for it, a lacy bra and matching thong as well as a tee shirt and a couple of flavored condoms fall out, right at the feet of this guy who was serving us drinks. He turned BRIGHT red and handed them back to me, saying something along the lines of "you dropped this".

It was HILARIOUS. I was crying with laughter for about half an hour afterwards.

So many; screaming in an asian supermarket when i turned around to find tanks full of mean looking lobsters (of which i'm scared of) The whole store just stopped and stared at me.

Trying (and failing) not to get off on the pain of an injury at work while being surrounded by ten or so 20-50year old chavs, that was pretty sucky... (that kind of thing also happens every dentist visit, i'm sick, i know)

And golden oldie, i walked into a wall at school after receiving an award for good attendance... my, how we laughed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom