• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oreoleman

My favorite console Zelda would have to be OoT because it was my first Zelda game. As for handheld I would go with LA because of the story and Marin.

M

MoonBomber

I like A Link to the Past best. I liked the simple "Hero garbed in green and saves the world no questions asked." I think that this game had the perfect plot twist, and just enough story. I also loved the huge amount of dungeons. I'll admit that Majora's Mask follows closely behind in second though.

M

MajoraMan

Hello Fellow Zelda people! I entered a tshirt design contest and I need to win so if you could go to this site and vote I would be very happy.
It is not a virus its a desperate cry for help from one of your fellow zeldaers. so please help!

I think OoT was one of the best games of all time. Reason is, it has an awesome storyline very deep.. the gameplay was magnificantly fun!! and I grew up with that game! It is also the first game I have ever played in TLoz series!! :yes:

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, for me, it's a close match between Majora's Mask and Minish Cap. If you say 2D game, I would say MC, but for 3D games, MM, but I think I'll have to vote on MM.

I love the transformation masks, it adds a lot of space for ingenuity into the game. The story and characters are also the deepest in any Zelda game, if not any previous game before it. The mass of fun sidequests and the changes in time makes it so you can go back, effect things differently, and what happens to the characters is different.

All in all, MM i one of my favorites. But MC is a close second.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Still A Link to the Past, good sirs and madams. I suppose this is mostly because of nostalgia and its amazing soundtrack. I can't really say that I like its gameplay more than any other Zelda. In that, it ties with OoT and MM.

8thWonderWorld

My Favorite Game Is Twilight Princess Because Of How Big The Game Is. I Love Games That Have Lots Of Dungeons And Lots Of Collectibles. TP Had Golden Bugs, Heart Pieces, And A Massive Amount Of Poe Souls. Plus The Story Was Really Great. Yes, Some Parts Of The Game Can Be Obnoxious Like The Mirror Of Twilight But Still Great Game. Also Another Great Thing About The Game Was The Epicness. Defeating The Colossal, But Very Easy, Bosses Really Made The Game Epic. The Only Thing I Don't Like About The Game Is How Pitiful Zant Was. Oh Well. Can't Do Anything Now.

Still A Link to the Past, good sirs and madams. I suppose this is mostly because of nostalgia and its amazing soundtrack. I can't really say that I like its gameplay more than any other Zelda. In that, it ties with OoT and MM.

yes LTTP for me is the best.
followed close by OOT.

Just everything about it.
1. i love the view of link being looked down on.
2. the music to the game.
3. the scenery remember this was on the snes.
4. there where so many levels and weapons.

Pikacondon

Title.
Zelda is so good I have no favorite, even AOL was cool. Many Zeldas are good, but they're all Zelda, so they're all AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom