• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibi-Robo Link

A Link to The Past
Ocarina of Time
Oracle games (mostly Ages)

N

Nogal

Majora's Mask - Definitely. I Know it's considered 'controversial' ... but not so much by the looks of the poll.

It was the dark vibe of the game and the tense feeling of time running out. The part that really did it was the depth of character development for the masks. Nearly every NPC had a life and lived it whether you were there or not. The whole 3 Day System was awesome - and having a bank was kinda nice... though that eventually meant having more rupees than you can spend.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
It's nice to know that 5 other users on this site haven't forgot what Zelda is really actually about. Although I am seriously physicked that MM is raping OoT. MM is my second favorite game and seeing it surpass something completely overrated is extremely motivating.

R

RyanP

It changes for me constantly, but right at this moment I would have to say A Link to the Past. Although ask me tomorrow and it might be Majora's Mask or something else...

D

Donahue

Majora's Mask. Compared to Ocarina of Time, it feels more like a roleplaying game along the lines of the Elder Scrolls, whereas Ocarina of Time is more of an adventure game.

C

Chubby Luma

My favorite of the series os Majora's Mask, bevause:

1. Majora's Mask has an interesting set of motives, and his childish attitude makes him a very enjoyable villain.
2. The graphics (As stated before) were ahead of their time.
3. The story and characters have emotional depth, giving you a reason to want to save everyone.
4. The soundtrack is the best in any Zelda game I've played yet, and with songs like Oath to Order and the Boss Battle theme, it truly was amazing.
5. The 3-Day system made the game challenging, but in a good way.

And that's what I think. Even if those Giants still creep me out.

i must say MM really surprised me! an awesome game but we all have our own zelda title that "Got Me" and mine was the Wind Waker. it got me back into the series and i haven't turned back since. it will be the first zelda title that i do twice

B

BlazerLink

My favourite Zelda game is The Wind Waker. I love that game because

1. It was my first Zelda Game:)
2. The graphics are beautiful:)
3. The gameplay rocks:)
4. The enemies and bosses are amazing:)
5. The music is great:)

O

orezzoli

I think the legend of Zelda is the best of all the games of zelda ever created.
I can play it all day and dont get bored.

C

caroline.cm.55

Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game I played, but I like Twilight Princess better for it's story line & Minda.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I change my mind about Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask being my favorite.

Wind Waker is the best game of all time. (I voted before I played it. It's so much more easy and fun then I thought!)

In order:

Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventures (It's addicting! I played it like over 4 hours today)
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess (I never actually really liked that game actually. I think it's too hard. I died by getting hit by a meteorite when I was wrestling a goron halfway up Death Mountain)

PH and ST don't count. I just don't like playing those games in general. All those ST lovers, don't get mad at me, it's just not my type of game. Phantoms are freaky for PH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom