• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Link Transformations?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
In Majora's Mask, as soon as I had the ability to change to Deku Link at will (rather than be stuck as him the first three days) I liked him a lot. Goron Link moved slowly unless he was rolling but I didn't like to use up my magic when he was going full speed. And I had trouble with the controls for Zora Link. As much as I like the idea of Fierce Diety Link, it was more of an anthropomorphic representation of power, while the others were actually people. Though in the end I think it came down to Deku Link because I like that he uses flowers as springboards.

In Twilight Princess, I wasn't sure what I'd think of the wolf transformation at first, but again I grew to like it better once I could change back and forth freely. In my head Link came to terms with his wolfish side at the same time I did. *g* I love running through Hyrule field as a wolf (I was constantly jumping and making Midna cry out in surprise at the sudden movement). I loved the primal nature of the howling stones and how the howling is communal, much like real wolves. And while it's not my favorite part of the final battle, I really liked that the beast vs. beast aspect was included - it seemed fitting.

As much as I love the idea of Bunny Link, it was actually a disadvantage in the Dark World, while the others had attacks. So it makes my list for adorability and amusement factor, but in the end my rankings are as follows:

1) Wolf Link
2) Deku Link
3) Bunny Link

(I haven't played the other games.)

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Ho hum, this is hard. D:
I haven't disliked any of Link's transformations so far...

But I'll have to go with Wolf Link.
I love being a wolf, personally. It added a feral air to the game and made it much more interesting and unique. I love switching through forms to test battle tactics and the like while traversing Hyrule. Plus, Midna's super-one-hit-KO-attack-of-epic-destruction? How useful (or n00by, whatever you want to call it. |3)! 8D And Wolf Link expressions were priceless. And howling was fun~ I think it just added some intresting twists to the game, and ties in well, in my opinion.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I love every single Link transformation, but I must say that Wolf Link was my personal favorite. There was just something about him that made me feel as a player totally different. When Link was transformed into a Wolf I felt a total mood change and it really suprised me that Nintendo made the game that much darker in a matter of seconds. Wolf Link made me feel like I was apart of him. As in Wolf form I mean. The Wolf really suprised me. I did not know at that time that I would come to think of Wolf Link as my personal favorite transformation for Link.

T

The Light Arrow

Rabbit Link, of course. Fierce Diety Link wasn't too shabby either.

Moldorm

Is not Error
Bunny Link always makes me laugh. But I remember being a little worried the first time I transformed. First, you've crossed over to the dark world, and worse yet you have no sword! :xd:

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Deku Link i loved the little twirl he does and using the deku flowers was pretty cool. Plus he was the cutest transformation. I didn't really like the other ones in Majora's mask to be honest. Wolf Link was cool too i really enjoy Twilight Princess because of it. Its great running around Hyrule field and digging for rupees.

T

Tingle95

My favorite Link's Transformation is Bunny Link from ALTTP....

FINALLY The Deku's get more appreciation!
No, but seriously, my favourite transformation is when Link can transform into a Deku. It was so very cute and it wasjust really random, and I like random thing's.
I didn't like the Goron transformation because I'm sick of seeing Goron's in almost every game. Same with the Zora's and Zora Transformation.
And all of the other fransformation's sucked in my opinion. So yeah, go Deku's. :>

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Wolf Link is my favorite, I like how it adds to the dark theme of Twilight Princess. I also thought deku and zora Link were pretty cool as well.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
It's a tie between Fierce Deity Link and Minish Link. Minish link is awsome since you can switch between normal Link and Minish Link in some of the bosses, but Fierce Deity Link is probably the most badass version of Link yet.

Edit: I think you should've added Medli Link, Makar Link and Gongoron Link since you we're able to control them for a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom