• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Best Super Smash Bros. Characters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since you didn't specify which game, I will list my best characters from each one

Super Smash Bros.

Luigi
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Link
Fox

Melee

Roy
Yoshi
Kirby
Samus
Ness

Brawl

Toon Link
Mr. Game & Watch
Pikachu
Snake
Bowser

Series in general

Yoshi
Luigi
Link
Pikachu
Bowser

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Melee:
Ganondorf-Love playing as him in Melee, I REALLY wish he'd been like that in Brawl, Brawl version of him stank...Melee Ganondorf was quicker, easier to use, and awesome in general.
Mewtwo-I have loved playing as him since I was a kid. I LOVED playing as Mewtwo because he made me feel so powerful and bad***. I was really surprised to learn that he was at the bottom of the tier list...didn't stop him from being my favorite character to play as.

Brawl:
Marth: I really enjoy playing as him because he's so loose, and quick to maneuver. He's my favorite in Brawl.
I'm good at everyone, but he's the one I always win as.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Sheik
Mario
Snake
Link
Roy
Wolf
Wario
Ganondorf

If I had to pick one, it would be Sheik.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Kirby: I've always been good with the pink puffball, and is generally my all-around style character. I mainly play as Kirby in Melee and the original.

Ike: As much as I hated seeing Roy get the ax, Ike was a welcome addition to my arsenal of characters. His median-slow speed and raw power really compliments my fighting style. Since I tend to heavily use "A" smash attacks, Ike's overall raw power keeps me proficient in all areas!

Ness: I first didn't like Ness in the beginning, but I've grown to like his fighting style overtime. I think it is balanced pretty well for his character, and his general move set is pretty efficient.

Fox McCloud: Being the Star Fox fanboy that I am, Fox has to be on my list. He's simply a superb character. I really can't say more!

Falco Lombardi: See Fox. But also, it was good to see the slight move set variation they added in Brawl to Falco, and it made him a more enjoyable character for me to play as.

Mario: Mr. Nintendo himself. Whenever I play as Mario, I feel unstoppable for some reason. Mario's always been that "pound for pound" fighter, making him an easily acessable character in general.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm rocking Kirby in every game yo. ;)
My top five in no particular order would be:
-Kirby
-Zelda
-Link (all variations)
-Mr Game & Watch
-Samus

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
In the original SSB, My best would be Pikachu & Kirby

In SSBM, My best ones are Pikachu, Kirby, Link/Young Link, Marth, & Roy

In SSBB, My best ones are Pikachu, Kirby, Link/Toon Link, Zelda, Pit & Lucario...wait, that's six people, isn't it?

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
In General:

Shiek-She seems to be one of the quickest characters, and agility is my thing.

Link-Again, fast, but then slightly stronger.

Capt. Falcon- He is slow, but his strength makes up for it.

Kirby-Who doesn't love the pink puffball.

Fox- Speed

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
SSB 64
Ness
Mario
Kirby

SSBM
Marth
Pichu
Dr.Mario
Kirby

SSBB
Marth
Mario
Olimar
Lucas
Kirby
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Sonic (People say he sucks, but I can use him pretty well)
Mr. Game and Watch
Marth
Donkey Kong (On a good day, I'm good with him)
Ike
Link
Peach

I'm playing as Wolf a lot lately, he might make his way onto the list.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Recently I've started playing Ike a bit more, he's not OMGWTFBBQ good but he's hella better than mah boi Link. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom