• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Taking a break from realism and finally trying to incorporate effects into my paintings now. For all my experience at creating, I have almost NO experience editing so my attempts at adding effects are kinda amateur-ish (AKA I fail at glow effects)... baby steps I guess >_>

WWredead.jpg

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OMG!! I almost screamed and fello out of my chair! That is a Re-dead from Wind Waker yes? You're very talented, keep honing those skills! (some-what quote from Hero's Shade (TP) . . .)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Taking a break from realism and finally trying to incorporate effects into my paintings now. For all my experience at creating, I have almost NO experience editing so my attempts at adding effects are kinda amateur-ish (AKA I fail at glow effects)... baby steps I guess >_>

WWredead.jpg
Wow, that is..... AWESOME really awesome

geek4887

The Unknown
Haha, I'm just staring into its eyes, captivated. I have to learn making... umm... what's the term? I'll just go with "electronic art."
But seriously, it's EPIC!!!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Interesting.......... :lol: When I saw that my eyes opened wide and I moved back for a minute. That is a good picture.:) Keep up the great work.;)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Okay, so, moving into my college dorm, starting classes, dealing with personal drama crap, needless to say the last half month of no drawing was not without reason @_@

I think I am overcompensating though. I just accepted a project of EIGHT pieces of art for Pokemon Dungeon XD

At any rate, I needed to get back into the swing of things, so I recently finished a request from cloud33 (posting the version w/o text and background):

b-daycardWIP-cloud33.jpg

woah your painting are awesome awesome awesome!!!! You have lots of talent!! I dont know what else to say because i dont know anything about painting and drawing, but your realistic art is realistic and your other kind of art (idk what to call it sorry) looks really cool!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
As I sometimes like to change up my style a little bit, when I got that art project from Pokemon Dungeon I decided to experiment with a cleaner, more professional looking style. I decided to start playing around with the pen tool, layer effects, and gradients. I don't want to show off what I've made for the PD project just yet, at least not until the guides I made them for go live, but I threw this together to show a taste for what I've been doing the past week.

Charmander.png

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
How the hell do you get it to look so clean? Even with a tablet, that seems pretty difficult to manage.

That's exactly why I used the pen tool, for the clean professional effect. Instead of using the pen tool to plot out the lines themselves, I trace the outline of the lines and fill it in. This also accounts for the vast differences in line width. It's an absolute pain at first, but it works very well.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Been doing so much drawing but I don't wanna post it until the guide that I drew it for has been coded. In the mean time, I took some requests from one of my good buddies who wanted a shiny Arcanine sleeping like a puppy.

Jason-ShinyArcaninesmall.jpg

I like making shiny things. ='3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom