• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
It's been a while since I posted my art into an actual thread, and lately I've gotten back into the swing of digital painting again. Lineless paintings to be more precise. Figured it was about time to compile them.

Firstly revisiting a couple of my older works that I'm most proud of:
pichus-copy.jpgpeaches-and-cream.jpgSages-of-Earth-copy.jpg

Many of you have probably seen these before. Why then do I bring these up? Cus I like them, that's the only reason :rolleyes:

As for my more recent ones, well...
serperior.jpg
zeldacdi.png

shinysuicune-1.png

Funny how it's always 2 pokemon pieces with no lines and one Zelda piece with lineart :/
I've got more but those are top secret hush hush for now, so I'm afraid I won't be posting them. I may do more paints later ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Xinn, these are great! I'm so impressed with your work.

Keep it up; Can't wait to see those "top secret" works of yours.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Thanks for the comments everyone. :>

I was bored again today, threw this together. I have a soft spot for rodents I think.
minccino.jpg

Wow. I like all of these. I really do. The colouring and shading is amazing. I'm not a digital art person, but I'll say these are great. My favourite would be your latest one, the rodent eating a riceball. It is just soo adorable. I can't wait to see more. If these are just sketches, then wow, I need to see what your actual art is. :lol: Please post more. :3

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
pachirisu.png

I tried to make it look cute, I think it ended up looking drunk. So I went with it and basically puked a rainbow onto the canvas. Strangely enough, I rather like how it turned out XP

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Oh my! *breathing hard* These are too cute! I can't even take it anymore. Joking. I do like your style! Keep up the work.

I personally don't like how you done the last one. You could of chosed a different background for that picture. But other than that, it's really cute.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh. My. God. *Meego explodes into ablivion at the utter amazing and cuteness she has just witnessed* See how all the responses are fairly short? Means people are lost for words. Because these are outstanding. :D

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
incinerate_by_bluegardevoir-d3cmmic.jpg

Gawd it's been forever since I sat down and drew something. This be Vix the Victini from my Pokemon Black team. Yes, I know the eyes are fail, I couldn't be bothered to keep fixing them ^_^;;

WOO POKEMON BW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom