• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

OH MY GOD:seizure:! That is Carina Reeves voice:D! That's great that she's voice acting in another xenoblade game^^.
I agree. Totally top notch.

I just wish GameXPlain would speak ****ing slower. Thay are so hard to understand. I have to really listen to get what they are saying. I know how frustratin this is as I at times have this speaking too fast flaw. GameXplain need to fix this but it seems they don't want to. I have talked to them about it.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain

I just wish GameXPlain would speak ****ing slower. Thay are so hard to understand. I have to really listen to get what they are saying. I know how frustratin this is as I at times have this speaking too fast flaw. GameXplain need to fix this but it seems they don't want to. I have talked to them about it.
André is not the one covering the game though. Derrick is, so you need not worry. André is merely the only person on the GX crew that lives near nintendo HQ.

@Triforce King
I know! It is really awesome. I also find it really funny how she is using such a cute and innocent voice to say the most violent things...
THE EARLY BIRD SMASHES TH WORM.

I really hope this means that Howden is coming back as well. I think it would be a dream come true if they managed to get Jenna Coleman back as well.....

I must say though.... I am not fond of Tatsu's voice... Perhaps it will grow on me, like Riki's did... But Tatsu kind of sounds like Mickey Mouse.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I am loving the dub so far. It's a far cry from the days of Path of Radiance and Ike's infamous "FAAATHERRRR" line.

I really hope this means that Howden is coming back as well. I think it would be a dream come true if they managed to get Jenna Coleman back as well.....

I must say though.... I am not fond of Tatsu's voice... Perhaps it will grow on me, like Riki's did... But Tatsu kind of sounds like Mickey Mouse.

I would assume Jenna Coleman is too busy filming for Doctor Who to make a comeback, but I would be amazed if she did; I loved her posh accent as Melia.

I'm not particularly fond of Tatsu's voice work either, but I think it'll grow on me over time. I keep hearing Teddy (of Persona 4) from him, so I'm thinking its Sam Rigel voicing him.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I am loving the dub so far. It's a far cry from the days of Path of Radiance and Ike's infamous "FAAATHERRRR" line.

I would assume Jenna Coleman is too busy filming for Doctor Who to make a comeback, but I would be amazed if she did; I loved her posh accent as Melia.

I'm not particularly fond of Tatsu's voice work either, but I think it'll grow on me over time. I keep hearing Teddy (of Persona 4) from him, so I'm thinking its Sam Rigel voicing him.
Jenna Coleman is done filming Doctor Who. She is going on to be filming as Queen Victoria however. Maybe she will come back.... But I doubt it. Like I said, it would be a miracle.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life

@Triforce King
I know! It is really awesome. I also find it really funny how she is using such a cute and innocent voice to say the most violent things...
THE EARLY BIRD SMASHES TH WORM.

I really hope this means that Howden is coming back as well.
@the8thark
Without doubt^^. GameXPlain got nothing on my English teacher, when it come to talking fast:rolleyes:. Dude speaks so fast, it's like he had a million cups of coffee or something:sweat:.

@Lozjam
Totally:D! Ha,ha, that's how she roll. Well he did the voice acting for Shulk in smash, so I think its possible for him to return as Cross voice actor.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life

I keep hearing Teddy (of Persona 4) from him, so I'm thinking its Sam Rigel voicing him.

Agreed, Path of Radiance had some of the worst voice acting I ever heard in a while:confused:.

I guess he likes voicing furball characters:P.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The character I'm most excited to play as is Elma. I was not expecting her voice to sound like it did--by her appearance (and Japanese VA) I'd have thought she'd be soft-spoken like Arwen or Neytiri--but Elma is daring and resolute. Her personality reminds me of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga which in itself is an awesome way of paying tribute to Monolith's earlier works.
Totally:D! Ha,ha, that's how she roll. Well he did the voice acting for Shulk in smash, so I think its possible for him to return as Cross voice actor.
I vaguely remember reading Shulk's voice actor would indeed be one of the optional voices for Cross. It must have been in an interview a few months back, but it was specifically addressed.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I vaguely remember reading Shulk's voice actor would indeed be one of the optional voices for Cross. It must have been in an interview a few months back, but it was specifically addressed.
Ha,ha then it's official:D. I wish we can know the other voice actors, that will be voicing Cross.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I saw a video saying Xenoblade X has the biggest open world of this console generation, any truth to that?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I saw a video saying Xenoblade X has the biggest open world of this console generation, any truth to that?
XCX's map is approximately 400 square miles, which is five times bigger than the original Xenoblade, roughly ten times bigger than Skyrim, and roughly three times bigger than Witcher 3. So yes, if this is not the biggest game of the year, then it is definitely one of the biggest releases of the year. Metal Gear Solid V might have it beat in terms of size.

For comparison.

Last edited:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Awwww... Now this brings a tear to my eyes... Nintendo sent Emile, AKA Chuggaaconroy a review copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X.... That is very nice.... I know there are tons of people who learned about Xenoblade through Chuggaaconroy, and it is easy to see why. Chuggaa did that game so much justice with that LP, it truly is a work of art that matches the quality of the game. It was very good of Nintendo to reward that.
https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/664617875387383808
XCX's map is approximately 400 square miles, which is five times bigger than the original Xenoblade, roughly ten times bigger than Skyrim, and roughly three times bigger than Witcher 3. So yes, if this is not the biggest game of the years, then it is definitely one of the biggest releases of the year. Metal Gear Solid V might have it beat in terms of size.

For comparison.
No. Metal Gear Solid clocks in at about 10 Kilometers squared or so.....
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22567/article/metal-gear-solid-5-vs-gta-5-map-size-comparison/

Metal Gear Solid is pretty tiny compared to open world games, but it is still quite big for a stealth game.
Not only that, but Xenoblade X currently has the biggest world in gaming that isn't procedurally generated. In other terms, this is the biggest open world that was designed, created by a person. This makes it different from games such as Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall, and other games such as Minecraft. A computer generates those worlds, whilst people for the former, tweak it a little and add/take away objects, and the other automatically generates these objects.

Awwww... Now this brings a tear to my eyes... Nintendo sent Emile, AKA Chuggaaconroy a review copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X.... That is very nice.... I know there are tons of people who learned about Xenoblade through Chuggaaconroy, and it is easy to see why. Chuggaa did that game so much justice with that LP, it truly is a work of art that matches the quality of the game. It was very good of Nintendo to reward that.
https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/664617875387383808
I agree. I was glad to hear Chuggaaconroy received a review copy. Certainly deserved.

I watch Etika on YouTube and when he was showing footage form the direct it really made me want this game, I don't really know anything other than the world is huge, awesome visuals and cool as hell mech suits.
Is there a release date?

(havent read previous posts sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom