• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Wait, it redirects to your aggressors? That doesn't add up since Melia died, that would mean that a confirmed town courier tried to kill you?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Your role redirected all actions I think, so it must be a general redirect instead of personal one. So the Doctor, Cop, Vig etc. all got redirected which probably muddled up results. The good thing about you using redirect is that you're still a Townie, if you didn't, you would be a Cult member if the night scene is correct.

I don't think you had to claim, but it doesn't matter now, Doctor protect Diego until his claim is proven false.

Sadia wasn't mafia. Third party!! How many times do I have to say it?! I guess three times haha.

Mafia's target wasn't mentioned. The only character that went after the "leader" was the cult.

I'm not completely sold on this claim; there are too many holes in this explanation. However, because it is claim, we'll have to look elsewhere.

@Diego Does the Monado Cyclone only work if you are targeted?

Diego

Donger King of leis
In fact, might aswell help here:

My Monados are:

Cyclone (used): redirects actions against myself
Shield: Protects me from kills for a night
Speed: Commutes someone, making him/her untargetable
Purge: Roleblocks anyone who targets me, even other roleblockers
Enchant: Makes me a Paranoid Gun Owner for a Night

Diego

Donger King of leis
Sadia wasn't mafia. Third party!! How many times do I have to say it?! I guess three times haha.

Mafia's target wasn't mentioned. The only character that went after the "leader" was the cult.

I'm not completely sold on this claim; there are too many holes in this explanation. However, because it is claim, we'll have to look elsewhere.

@Diego Does the Monado Cyclone only work if you are targeted?
Yes

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Interesting set of roles, I'd still be weary of saying what you're going to use because Mafia will likely pick up on it and change their plans. At least now though, Mafia won't know who to target. Chances are they'll try and kill Diego (if he's telling the truth), but this would be risky since, if we have a watcher, they could just watch Diego and bait them. Also the fact that the kill probably wouldn't go through anyway since we have a Doctor and a one shot self protective role.

Your role redirected all actions I think, so it must be a general redirect instead of personal one. So the Doctor, Cop, Vig etc. all got redirected which probably muddled up results. The good thing about you using redirect is that you're still a Townie, if you didn't, you would be a Cult member if the night scene is correct.

I don't think you had to claim, but it doesn't matter now, Doctor protect Diego until his claim is proven false.

Well according to Diego it was only personal. Is there anyone who had their moves misdirected?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wouldn't be able to tell with my role, I'm just using the night scene as reference:
The claws of the faced Mechon swerved from his target and instead sliced through a silver-haired individual wearing a blue vest.

The fist of the invisible giant landed down on a High Entia girl instead of his target.

The greedy grasp of the towering Mechon snatched a blonde-haired girl instead of the party leader.
It's no coincidence that the three actions mentioned in the night scene "hit another person instead". It was definitely a general redirect.

Diego

Donger King of leis
If that would be true, then my Monado arts don't works as it is implied, thing that would be waay too bastard for this game.

Chances are, other powers fromnother players came intonplay here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom