• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
How do people feel about a Musicfan lynch then? It looks like it's between him and Diego at the moment and I'd like to get some new perspectives instead of hearing from the same people. So inactives please speak up.

@Diego If I trust you about your call and you're wrong, I won't hold it against you. I don't like to hold grudges and Day One mistakes are always common because of the probability factor and that we have no factual information to go on. I'm still trying to figure you out though.

@musicfan Can you please explain why you asked the Vig to target one of two people? That's kind of reckless behaviour and seems like a suicidal tactic that screams something a desperate and defeated scum member would say. I'd like to think that was an impulsive action and you're Townie, but that post is really making me side with Diego at the moment. I don't like the tone or the idea of killing someone because they voted for you especially when we have little information to go on.

Though for some reason I'm still learning towards a @DekuNut lynch. I don't like the way he changed sides and gave up on his debate with some of the ZU newcomers. It seems like you're now trying to go with the flow and that's a possible scum tell in my opinion.
To make a reference to my characters ability in game.

-He always post short "to the point" comments.
-He is a very temperamental player.
-He gives up easily against a minimun of pressure applyed against him.
-He always votes for active players.
-He discards valid points against him as "Revenge voting"

1. almost always
2. yes
3. no, I think he was frustrated with how aggressive you are
4. no, he will sometimes vote for inactives to get them to play. But he mostly votes based on post content... I think
5. No. Again, I think he is frustrated with your type of play. I mean that is what you are going for, right?

Here you go, sir!

Diego

Donger King of leis
1. almost always
2. yes
3. no, I think he was frustrated with how aggressive you are
4. no, he will sometimes vote for inactives to get them to play. But he mostly votes based on post content... I think
5. No. Again, I think he is frustrated with your type of play. I mean that is what you are going for, right?

Here you go, sir!
Thanks!
That's great.
I understand now that it is how he plays...
Yet, the points where you said no, are to me, the most importants.
Yes, I know he broke because of me. That's why I'm so aggressive, to get reactions.
I still think he's Mafia. Now he's literally making no sense at all with his posts

No I cooled off
Bro, I don't understand how this is related at all with your previous post, my question... anything...
It's great that you cooled off, because you need to prove me wrong if you're town like... now before the vote-hammering

Eoghan

Kasutony
I'm apprehensive to declare musicfan as mafia. I guess we'll get some information out of it, at least.

Vote: musicfan

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (5) - Rosa Luxemburg, Diego, Spiritual Mask Salesman, JC-Hurin, Eoghan
SavageWizzrobe (2) - Cody, DekuNut
Diego (1) - SavageWizzrobe

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

---

@Spiritual Mask Salesman You need to Unvote before you switch votes to another player. I'm counting it this once, but overall it makes it easier for the game mod to keep track of who you're voting for.

Last edited:
I'm going to make an observation in that ZD's depth in mafia games reminds me of the amount of depth put in the Town of Salem game. While the rounds are obviously much longer I get the sense that (compared to what I'm used to on ZU) people tend to not talk as much.

Which really makes me want to vote for musicfan even more. The moment he came under any scrutiny (which honestly is just me and Diego) his immediate reaction is just to say whatever and tell the vig to shoot one of us. In this case:

1: Assuming musicfan is scum, it's aggressively defensive and trying to silence us with the fear of death. Naturally it doesn't work if he's town, but it's a cheap and quick way to get people to back off of you without actually defending yourself. Mafia love to have the spotlight off of them. Instead of defending his vote he went on to contribute about how this person can be that role which is not actual content, just speculation on the game set up.

2: Assuming he is town, well it's a terrible and newbish mistake to give up with only two votes on you, and on top of that automatically assume you're being pressured by mafia and wanting the two people pressing you to be considered targets for any night vig we may have (and by extension, implying that protective roles should not consider us worthy of protecting).

Regardless of how he flips we'll be lynching the player who has shown themselves to demonstrate the most anti-town behaviour Day 1 and I'm okay with that. If we're not hitting mafia we're hitting someone who's playing in an anti-town fashion.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm going to make an observation in that ZD's depth in mafia games reminds me of the amount of depth put in the Town of Salem game. While the rounds are obviously much longer I get the sense that (compared to what I'm used to on ZU) people tend to not talk as much.
It may just be Day One y'know. Usually after something notable has happened that's where you get a big debate of sorts. Though recent games on ZD have kind of declined somewhat, around a year ago most games were incredibly active (100 pages plus). Not sure how this game will go what with few newbies and a mix of different players from other sites.

Diego

Donger King of leis
You need to play the game or wiki it is a soft claim.
So like... What?

You soft claimed, I see.
The thing is, (and don't take this as an offense) it's hard to understand you when you're being direct, how do you expect anyone to find your softclaim in some of your most unconnected posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom