• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox 360 or Ps3?

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
As with any computer system, it is all about the research. My Xbox 360 has lasted me 4 years, under heavy use, with only 1 scare, that was quickly rectified with a emergency shutdown and restart.

That being said, I love both of them. You can't get Uncharted on Xbox 360, but PSN can't quite compete with Xbox Live Arcade (atleast not yet.) I'm just glad PSN is free, otherwise Xbox Live Gold and PSN would be draining me dry XD.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I own both and i use them for different things. I get the big multi-platform games on xbox unless its a big game that requires two dvds i opt for the single bluray. as such a lot of single player game are on my ps3 and a lot of multi player games are on my xbox.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I give it to PS3.

Let's look at a run down.

Graphics - Higher quality
Processing - Faster
Blu-Ray - Check
Looks Awesome on my new TV - Double Check

Now for the Japanese levels - It's a Japanese company. Maybe that's just me being a fanboy but I don't see XBox churning out games like Journey or Metal Gear games;)

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I give it to PS3.

Let's look at a run down.

Graphics - Higher quality
Processing - Faster
Blu-Ray - Check
Looks Awesome on my new TV - Double Check

Now for the Japanese levels - It's a Japanese company. Maybe that's just me being a fanboy but I don't see XBox churning out games like Journey or Metal Gear games;)

graphics are debatable some are marginally better on Ps3 some are marginally better on Xbox

processing power I do believe that the PS3 wins, but im not too sure on this matter

BluRay..............ok you got me there BluRay is pretty awesome

As for console store exclusives like Journey theres som solid gems on xbox as well.
There's actually the Metal Gear HD collection on Xbox also and a handful of JRPGs that developers released in hopes of getting the Xbox popular in Japan.

I prefer the XBOX 360. The reason that I prefer it more then the PS3 is because I don't like the controller for it. It just feels weird.

My friends have PS3's, only one has a 360 and I have a Wii. I much prefer a PS3 because the controller is much bettter to controll.

It's a neverending war between the consloes,they are the same!Only you pay for Xbox multyplayer.The one that owns PS3 will say it is better and other one with Xbox 360 will say it is better,it never ends !:goron::goron:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom