• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler WTF!?! What Sword is That?!?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't know why link would be using that sword right there, perhaps he is forced to fight without it, we do not yet really know if Ghirahim is like Ganon and can only be hurt with the master sword.

So, Lord Ghirahim can be hurt by Phi's (the Master Sword's) energy? Also, didn't LG say something about the sword being the only reason Link's alive -- during the demo in which we see Link and him duel?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
So, Lord Ghirahim can be hurt by Phi's (the Master Sword's) energy? Also, didn't LG say something about the sword being the only reason Link's alive -- during the demo in which we see Link and him duel?

We saw that Ghirahim just got tired when Link hit him with the Skyward Sword, so it's more than probable...

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
We saw that Ghirahim just got tired when Link hit him with the Skyward Sword, so it's more than probable...

Um, I think him getting tired, is just for you to get a few hits in. I mean, the only way (as I know) to make him tired, is to Shield Bash him when he does a running slash. So I think that's how he gets tired. In my opinion.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Um, I think him getting tired, is just for you to get a few hits in. I mean, the only way (as I know) to make him tired, is to Shield Bash him when he does a running slash. So I think that's how he gets tired. In my opinion.

I'm talking about when you get a good combo on him, he'll slouch like he's exausted...

T

TURTLESKICKU

i do not believe this, I think you get the skyward sword after the battle

Teal

Useful Help.
Well why did link use biggorns sword in OOT when he had Master Sword , but it could be graphical bug when they made the trailer.

I think it's a dream. Like Zelda being eaten and Phi coming to "save" Link. They may be visions of the future, that's why it's inconsistent.

But as the 'whale' eating Zelda is probably just a symbolic representation for Ghirahim or whatever evil is after her, I doubt Link would actually see Ghirahim in his dreams.
Not to mention fight him in his green garb, which he gets much later on. I just don't think his dream is this clear.

Hey guys! Remember the demo video with Demon Lord Ghirahim and Link? In that battle it was possible for Ghirahim to grab links sword and use it against Link! Maybe you have the option to take out another sword while Ghirahim has your other sword.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
But as the 'whale' eating Zelda is probably just a symbolic representation for Ghirahim or whatever evil is after her, I doubt Link would actually see Ghirahim in his dreams.
Not to mention fight him in his green garb, which he gets much later on. I just don't think his dream is this clear.

But why did OoT Link dream of Navi in his Ganondorf encounter dream, when he never met her yet? And Impa? I think it's more of a vision of the future, than a self-imposed dream.

i'm pretty sure that's the skyloftian sword, which people in skyloft carry around. my guess is that Phi possesses this sword and transforms it into the skyward sword...? well, maybe not that bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom