• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wtf nintendo logic

There are people who can breath under water that long. It's pretty impressive.

You can walk around dead by losing your sword, jumping off your horse but still be able to control it, begin drowning, get back on the horse while under water, hookshot something made of wood while on your horse, and when you finally drown, you get off, fly into the air, land, then you walk around dead. Nothing will attack you
Ah, clever...;) I know that glitch. What's it called, the "Zombie Link Glitch"? Well, when playing Zelda, you are basically the god of the Zelda universe, especially if you're good at performing glitches at will and hacking. :yes:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So it's the same thing if I use a sign to constable swing my sword without swinging it? And using the same theory on a bomb but only to jump a little higher by backflipping and skipping half of dodongo's cavern?

So it's the same thing if I use a sign to constable swing my sword without swinging it? And using the same theory on a bomb but only to jump a little higher by backflipping and skipping half of dodongo's cavern?
*snorts and laughs* You are referring to the "Infinite Sword glitch" and the "Skip the Dodongo's Cavern" maneuver(?). Ha! Like I said, when you can do stuff like this, and you're really good at it, essentially, you're a god of the Zelda universe. :lol:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Yeah. I'm a god of the Zelda universe then. It's good to know. Sadly these do not work on 3ds version

That's also not the skip I'm talking about. I'm talking of the first half. You infinite sword a bomb in front of the ledge with the switch, then touch the wall with your shield, backflip, half of level done.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I don't know if this was mentioned, but how Link's Shield just magically sticks to the scabbard when we puts it away. i've tried putting the shield ONTO the scabbard, like, slide the scabbard through the handle, but you can never get it off... like, WTF?

HNI_0031.JPG
What i don't get is that the road in Hyrule Field goes UNDER the fence, but now 5 feet away is an opening in the fence. Why not have the road go through there?

Last edited:

MjaxHylian

The Brony Named Mjax
Nintendo Fails and Other Logic Revisted

welcome back ready for more Zelda WTF!?Z glad to hear them to start off

when falling through blackness screensavers can help

if your a giant it doesnt hurt to step on anything even spikes

if you go back in time (MM) you will lose money on your person not but not your items ALSO

The bank can hold money in day 3 which by going back in time (before adding money)
it will still remain

ANY ONE ELSE COME ON:)

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
when falling through blackness screensavers can help
wuuuuttt???(lol i dont get it...:/)

if your a giant it doesnt hurt to step on anything even spikes
they must have hard feet...like INVISIBLE SANDLES:eek: lol

if you go back in time (MM) you will lose money on your person not but not your items ALSO
maybe its because link already had thoes items before he came to termina, and forgot he had them, till he found them again...so therefore, he gets to keep them because he already had them ^_^

The bank can hold money in day 3 which by going back in time (before adding money) it will still remain
he must give you other peoples money :) lol

geek4887

The Unknown
Nintendo Logic

Ok, I've played enough Zelda to see Nintendo's infamous logic(in fact enough Nintendo games). Well, it's really crazy, but it's been working out for the whole time they were in business. We're talking about the company who made the weird looking controller, and a handheld that has two screens! Without it, Zelda wouldn't have existed in the first place! I'm not saying it's bad, I'm actually commending Nintendo for it. Anyways let's see how crazy your guys' logic are. What new stuff do you think Nintendo is coming up, especially for the Zelda series?

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
in MM if you use your hold your sheild out and use the blast mask you wont get hurt when YOUR FACE BLOWS UP. i don't even know how you could even survive that at all. plus the deku princes can somehow fit inside a tiny bottle when she is about the same size ans link. can she shrink or something?

crazeh navi

Guardian of Equestria
Milk=alcoholic

Save Cremia from the Gorman Brothers- Get Romani Mask- Mask's effect: membership at bar- Go into milk bar- Get Circus Leader's Mask... Mask's effect: stop the Gorman Brother's from attacking.....WHAT?

Skull Kid: sells/releases Epona in 10 seconds flat, waaaay fast.

Set bat on fire? No problem! Now it's just a bat that's on fire, making it not only not dead, but more powerful! (fire keese)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom