• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wow !!

Epona

Ordon Village
I love the art style too. It's a wonderful mix between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. It's not so dark like TP but isn't as bright as WW. Great balance.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The style of Skyward Sword stands on its own which I think is really special. Although people tend to say that its a blend between Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, I think it is its own style. Everything about it kind of looks like a painting and its a style that we've never seen in a zelda game before. Also, the style just adds one more unique element that will separate Skyward Sword from the other Zelda titles. This game could JUST surpass Ocarina of Time....Just maybe....

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
It not TP and Wind Waker combined it either OOT graphics returning or it own new stlye which I am in love with!

Z

Zelda4ever

I absolutely love the art style! Everything blends so well! So beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a modern version of ALTTP graphics combined with impressionistic art and i absolutely love it!

S

Skyward Sword

I love the art style of this game too. it looks soo much like a painting. just soo beautiful. and i love the concept of Link being up in the clouds and getting to ride on birds :)

I've added SS and LEGO HP years 5-7 to my 2011 Christmas list. :)

skybird11

state alchemist
ya, i can't stress enough how amazing these graphics are. when i first saw zelda i was like NO, why does she look like that but knowing she's not a princess, yet, im ok with how she looks. it never had anything to do with the graphics, just how she looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom