• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want Vaati to Return to a New Zelda Game?

Would you like to see Vaati in more zelda games

• yes i would love that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe.

• no not at all i hate you Vaati

• Total voters
I would love for Vaati to return in a future Zelda game. His character just has that aura of suspense surrounding him and I felt he was presented very well in The Minish Cap especially.

Sorry, both dead. Furthermore, they've been in one game and Vaati more, so why stick to them?

As for the probability of Vaati being in another game, well... it wouldn't be likely, as
he died on FSA.

As for my opinion on of he should, I guess it'd be cool. Though not as great as Ganon, still pretty awesome, much better than overrated Ghirahim.

There always seem to be revival options in Zelda. Who says a minion couldn't revive any of the aforementioned villains? Take the plight of Ganon's henchmen in Zelda II.

No, because I felt that Vaati was way too boring of an enemy. Lets stick with Ganondorf, Ghirahim, and Demise.

You fail to explain why he was boring. If anything, it was interesting to see Vaati especially in Minish Cap be a great sword fighter who legitimately won the Castle Town tournament but then sought to use the reward for his own selfish means. It was also nice to see his frustration and not finding his desires inside the chest immediately, a character trait Nintendo wisely reused in Ghirahim.

Big Octo

=^)
There always seem to be revival options in Zelda. Who says a minion couldn't revive any of the aforementioned villains? Take the plight of Ganon's henchmen in Zelda II.

Revival would be pointless for Demise, as he lives on through Ganon. As for Ghirahim, his goal was to resurrect his master, which he couldn't do of he was revived.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Personally I think that if the Wii U can connect to 4 pads that they should make another multi-player four swords for the Wii U. I loved being able to hide on my GBA on the game cube.
If not, I would love to see vaati return because of his uniqueness to the other Zelda villains.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Forever Alone

there are 1,000 countable TLoZ fans in my local committee for Zelda. I am the only one who thinks Vaati would make an epic playable character. :cool::eek:carina::fairy:

zellinkda

one of many
there are 1,000 countable TLoZ fans in my local committee for Zelda. I am the only one who thinks Vaati would make an epic playable character. :cool::eek:carina::fairy:
wow a thousand? are you exaggerating? because 1,000 and none of them liking vaati is a little unrealistic. but then again if you think about it, most people are considering ghirahim and demise to be their new favorite bosses ever, so unfortunately i don't see Vaati coming back anytime soon. unfortunately. if nintendo brings back a previous boss it will probably be ganon/ganondorf because he hasn't really "taken the stage" since twilight princess. that was a looong time ago.

Should Vaati return, Hyrule Historia shows the one real place he could return. Somewhere between The Minish Cap and Four Swords, he comes back but wanting to find a queen instead of just the light force. If so, I would like him to go back to lusting for Zelda as opposed to being another Ganon.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
wow a thousand? are you exaggerating? because 1,000 and none of them liking vaati is a little unrealistic. but then again if you think about it, most people are considering ghirahim and demise to be their new favorite bosses ever, so unfortunately i don't see Vaati coming back anytime soon. unfortunately. if nintendo brings back a previous boss it will probably be ganon/ganondorf because he hasn't really "taken the stage" since twilight princess. that was a looong time ago.
Not even kidding! And I am the ONLY Vaati fan. Forever Alone.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would like a comeback with vaati. I hated him, but that is the reason I like him. Not hate, as in: HE WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. Hate as in, I really don't like this guy, I want to kill him ASAP.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Meh, I wouldn't care less. Vaati wasn't bad by any means but he just didnt do it for me as a villain. As a boss, great! As a charicter, not so much. He felt like one of those villains you would see in any game, there was nothing unique about him.

Sure I would, though it all depends on how he's involved with the story. I guess if he were in the next game I'd be kind of excited. I dunno, though. I've never really thought about it. But I do like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom