• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Neither because:
  • Pedo Bear glorifies pedophilia by joking about it.
  • Never heard of the frog until now
  • Having looked up the frog it seems to be the advice animal that is closely tied with boys who use the term "friendzoning"
WYR
Have your mind stuck in an alternative universe but you are truly in one universe and every action you take in the real universe that you are in is influenced by what is going on in the alternative one so this leads to you getting in a lot of trouble, jail time, or murdered
or
Have your mind/body/soul jump through universes without control and you age a year each time you jump a universe and this occurs at least a once a week and you have never had a solid standing in any universe because you are never around for longer than a week and have been since birth

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Be stuck in the alternate universe, I would be able to get used to that, where as the other option I wouldn't.

And foul bachelor frog is...I guess stuff that single guys do that is considered gross and etc. So he would leave messes all over and not clean them up and stuff like that. There's a girl version, foul bachlelorette frog. It's not exactly friendzone related.

WYR have the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland or a flying monkey from Wizard of Oz as a pet?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Can I skip out on both and hang out in the underworld with Hades? That's kind of close to Tartarus.

WYR
Be uneducated but a really good person
or
Be highly educated but be a really bad person

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Uneducated, because bad people are bad.

WYR get drunk and wake up next to a monkey who you discover actually bit off your leg, or get into a head on collision that results in the death of Morgan Freeman?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'd rather lose a leg than kill Morgan Freeman

WYR see your favorite stand up comedian perform live and then die or perform stand up live for your favorite stand up comedian and then live out the rest of your life as usual?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Sheikah.

WYR Become the most popular LPer on YouTube (Even more famous than PewDiePie) or become a Pro-Football player (American or Association, your choice.)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Something I am good at. I don't want to be famous for something I'm not. Maybe if what I'm good at changes the world, I could have both :)

WYR Be Sweetly Forgotten or Hatefully remembered?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hatefully remembered, as I will never cease to exist in someone's mind. :P

WYR see Spain repeat by winning the World Cup, or see another champion crowned? Like Mexico, perhaps. :cool:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Uuuuhhmmm...... either?
(Not a sports fan at all here)

WYR.... eat nothing but tacos for the rest of your life, or never eat another taco EVER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom