• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
money. Then I won't have to go through the trouble of being arrested for public nudity. Besides, I only have around $5, anyways.

WYR stay up extremely late every night or wake up extremely early every morning?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Erase My Little Pony because bronies are one of the worst sub-internet-humans in the world.

WYR
Have all music turn into Kidz Bop and the music remains like that for the rest of time
or
Have all music disappear from the world forever.

In this situation you have heard music before it turns/disappears.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Kidz Bop, all it is is the songs without swears pretty much...

WYR be in a car with a driver who plays just one song over and over and sings along with it annoyingly or a driver who keeps the radio on a Spanish station? You have to deal with it for like 10 minutes, no asking them to stop/change the station.

(I've experienced both -_-)

the one that sings along annoyingly... me and my friend do that regularly 0.o

would you rather be crammed in a hotel with a bunch of friends to split the cost or be in the room by yourself and pay the whole thing?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Be with friends! It's cheaper, and I hate being alone anyways :P

WYR live with your family for the rest of your life, or live alone the rest of your life?

43ForceGems

Definitely profanity. At least he would make sense

WYR kill 100 zombies with a gun or a sword? (assuming you automatically live)

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Sword. I like them better.

WYR... Turn into a Haunter after you die, or be corrupted for the rest of your life and live your life out as a MissingNo.?

43ForceGems

Definitely turn into a Haunter after I die. Cause then I'd get to live my whole life and then just get to troll people forever :D

WYR not be able to have kids ever, or not be able to walk

(this is a super deep legit thing my friend asked me the other day that we were talking about for like 30 minutes :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom