• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Golden goddesses. I just think they're cooler than a goat type thing...

WYR have a million dollars but you have to donate every last penny to charity or be a millionaire for half an hour? You get to keep everything you buy in that half hour, but you lose all the money that's left over.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The latter. I could give a million to charity anyway if I was a milionaire for 30 minutes, so :wynaut:?

WYR Be a stuffed animal or be an action figure? Neither can move, however you will be conscious.

Blue Canary

MM3D. I don't have a Wii U yet... and, if they released Zelda Wii U soon, it wouldn't be that good because they wouldn't have a long time to work on it.

WYR Have Telekineses or Telepathy? (The Telepathy will work this way: You can read the mind of anyone you are focusing on.)

EDIT: Ninja! Answer is: I don't care as long as I get to choose what songs.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Telekinesis! That would be way more convenient then mine communication. Sure, you'd be able to keep some things secret I guess, but making things FLOAT with your mind? COOL.

Would you rather be in Harry Potter's place or Eren Jaeger's place?

Blue Canary

LEGO. Really though Barbies creep me out... at least if I was a LEGO I could go on adventures in made up worlds instead of living my entire life being unclothed and reclothed by little girls.

WYR Have unlimited money and rule the universe or have everyone truly love you?

Blue Canary

It matters wether or not it takes place during the books.

WYR Be famous for nothing or have saved the world and be the nicest person but not (and never will be) famous? Not even in your local area?

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Save the world. at least I will feel awesome.

WYR have to wake up at 4:00 every morning but never go to school/work OR get to sleep in to 9 but have to go to school/work every day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom