• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Zelda Ocarina Song?

M

Maloandtalo

Whats the worst zelda ocarina song?? i dont really like eponas song its bad
but i love every other song like the warp songs

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Probably Zelda's lullaby is the worst. You play it too much in the game and three notes that should follow it are not there.

S

SamuraiOfShikah

I love all of the songs in OoT, but the only one I can say kinda bugs me is the song of storms. After listening to it for a long time, it gets kinda boring and I spent a lot of time in that windmill, I had fun running around the thing.

Zarom

The King
I love all the songs in OOT. But I would say that my least favorite is the Sun's Song. I like it, but not as much as some others.

CZG

Suns Song was a bit bleak, just like MM Elgagy of Emptiness, seemed....empty.
Epona's Song is a winner!

Yeah, the Sun's Song is probably the blandest of the Ocarina songs. It was completely optional too, so I would imagine that it wouldn't be as grand as some of the other songs just because of that. All of the other songs were pretty good though, especially the warp songs that you and Sheik get to do a duet with.

CZG

The duets were so awesome!
I always wished that in the next Zelda, the songs's memories were shown when played..
Whoa! I messed up on that sentence.

You know, have Sheik (and others) around each time you'd play the song!

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Worst all time? Probably the Elegy of Emptiness from MM. That was one song I still can't remember because it had no rhythm and sounded horrible...

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
From Ocarina of Time, my least favourite is by far the Prelude of Light. I find it just too slow and dull.
I love all of the others (although Zelda's Lullaby can get annoying).

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
All songs are good but I must say Sun's Song is very dull and bland. It's not really music, it's just a bunch of notes...

G

GerudoRose

Okay, the worst Orcarina song for me would have to be "Song of Soaring". I am playing MM now and its annoying to use everytime you need to be in one place to another quickly. I'm like 'screw it, I will take the horse. Better late than never.' :mad:

I think I have to agree with Y2K3 here and say that the Prelude of Light was the worst. It was just too slow, and didn't have much feeling to it. Plus, for some reason Sheik's Harp music was always really quiet when I played this song.

Personally, I'm kind of surprised that so many people are saying the Sun's Song. I thought it was pretty good, and I would always get it as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom