• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Zelda Ocarina Song?

1.Prelude Of Light
2.Song Of Time
3.Song Of Storms

What's worng with the sun's song? I really like Epona's Song though.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I guess I have to go with the Sun Song.I never really liked it for some reason.Other than that I love all the other songs.

The worst Zelda ocarina song is the Scarecrow's Song, because it's written by some guy who hates the Sun's Song instead of by Koji Kondo.

=p j/p

i can't really decide, they're all at least decent.

p.s. my new scarecrow song = ^ > A, ^ > ^ > A = Rachmaninoff's Etude-Tableu in C major (well, in D now)

Linkette

Heroine of Time
The only song which I don't like is Nocturne of Shadow. It's the only song I hadn't memorized and the notes are random. I strangely like Sun's Song though. It fits with the rise of sun

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I liked all of the kind of sad and majestic songs. I thought that the game was more sad based, so I thought the more sad Ocarina songs were the best.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...it would have to be the Sun's Song for me. That song didn't have very much to it and it's my least favorite one out of the Ocarina songs.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Sun's Song for sure... almost as bad as the Song of Soaring... but not quite. Also the Song of Time gets quite annoying in the Masters Quest version and in MM. no wait i change my mind the Song of Time is my least favorite. even though it is a very important song.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'll have to stick with the "I like them all but if I had to choose" category and I choose the Soaring Song because of the tuneless action. I used to hate the Nocturn of Shadow because I HATED the Shadow temple with a passion, but I learned to not let that mess with my judgement. I also didn't like the Storms Song til I heard the remix.

Hey dessert dweller, heard your remix. Awesome! At first I just liked it and thought it was smooth, but the ending made my ears perk up and I had to smile.

I could never remember the Nocturne of Shadows, always had to go back to the screen and find out. Everything else was fine.

L

laken7

I'm not a very big fan of Saria's Song. It's pretty useless and way too upbeat and cheery. The only time you really need it is to make Darunia dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom