• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Invisible Wallmasters. It's just as annoying as it sounds.

+1 Like-Likes can easily be dispatched from a distance using arrows, and if you switch to the kokiri tunic fast enough, your tunic won't get eaten. Plus, shields are cheap. Redeads can be avoided by using the iron boots and walking slow (they only notice you if you run) Wallmasters (especially ones that you need the eye of truth to see) on the other hand, are terrible, and send you to the beginning of the dungeon if you aren't careful

MasterLink209

The new guy :)
Like-likes! Mainly that one in Ganon's Castle (The one that spits you out in to a end-less pit so you can't get your tunic back) I've lost countess tunics to that one. And yes I know of the way to kill easily Like-likes but that doesn't work if your out of arrows.

D::bow:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
No one likes the Like-likes. They are probably my least favorite enemy from OoT. However they're not that difficult to defeat. If you get caught though, prepare to feel the pain :(

Night Owl

~Momentai
My top five hated enemies are:
#5 Like Likes (stealing my stuff)
#4Floor masters(the ability for the little ones after you split it to take magic and hearts to grom big again)
#3 Gibdos (The screaming and Bear hugs)
#2 Redeads (The screaming and they always creep me out no matter the zelda game)
#1 Wall Masters ( Always catching me by surprise)

P.S. (cucoos :P they are unstopable)

Night Owl

~Momentai
Why do people hate on the redeads,the keese are the problem.

Keese are a just nuisance.

Redeads are evil.
First they stun you with their screams and make you immobile.
(In tp if you jump attack as wolf link you can essentially take them out without being affected by their screems.)
Then they hop on your back and take out almost half your life and your pretty much helpless. Worse yet they can repeat the process moments after they release you.
(I Love the sun song it stuns them and makes them easier to take out.)
When I was 8 or 9 I had redead induced nightmares.
There was a time I was the only one in my family courageous enough to fight redeads.
Keese are nothing fire or ice keese rarely get me any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom