• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Woman Killed By Pokémon Go Driver

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There isn't really much discussion to be had here. She crashed because she was doing something distracting her from the road and that distraction just happened to be her choosing to play Pokémon Go. It could have been candy crush or any other game, nothing in particular about Pokémon go makes you more likely to crash than any other mobile game.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Who the heck tries to catch pokemon on pokemon go while driving? Don't people know that playing pokemon go while driving is basically the same thing as texting while driving? Like seriously, why do these crazy people keep failing to use the app responsibly and carefully?

Look at how many car accidents happen a year due to texting/phone calls etc. Should these be banned because the driver is too stupid?

Conclusion: Driver is an idiot, feelings go out to family of victim.
In Australia using a phone while driving is illegal. Don't totally ban pokemon go just make it illegal to use any electronic handheld device while driving.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Look at how many car accidents happen a year due to texting/phone calls etc. Should these be banned because the driver is too stupid?

Conclusion: Driver is an idiot, feelings go out to family of victim.

Yeah, the driver is an idiot. And for being so stupid, crashing in someone, and killing that someone, the driver deserves something emotionally scarier than jail. The driver deserves to the experience the same moment but in the victims shoes. Only difference being that instead the person dying, the person lives with the severe sense and feelings of regret of ever using pokemon go while driving that the person never does such thing ever again. And the victim who died will be able to happily rest in peace as the person who killed by accident has learned a very valuable lesson.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It doesn't stop people though does it.
I think it's been a relatively good deterrent. I know lots of people who say "can you answer this for me? I don't wanna get a fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom