• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Final Vote Tally

DekuNut (4) - kokirion, Eduarda, LittleGumball, Doc
Sadia (2) - Mido, Shroom
LittleGumball (1) - Timeless
Mido (1) - Sadia

No votes cast: Tristan, Jamie, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Libk, Justac00lguy, Pendio, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut

There was plenty of deliberation in the first day, but the students were too confused to make a decision. Some suggested that they take out a member of their group in hopes that they could determine if the dark creatures were hiding among them. However, not enough wizards agreed on a single target to make this decision final. The students departed for the day with no deaths. Unfortunately, there was no guarantee this peace would survive the night...

The Living (17)
  • Timeless
  • Pendio
  • RegalBryant Tristan
  • Jamie
  • Mido
  • Doc
  • kokirion
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Sadia
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • DekuNut
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • LittleGumball
  • Libk
  • Eduarda
  • justac00lguy
  • Shroom

NIGHT ONE BEGINS!

Night 1 will end on Tuesday, August 9th at 9 PM MST. If you would like to cast a spell during the night, send me a PM.

Every player has gained a pip! Everyone now has 2 pips!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The night was, much to every wizard's surprise, incredibly quiet. They regrouped for the next day and found that no one had been killed during the night. However, one person was hurt -- Johnny Sooshi took 300 points of damage!

Some wondered about how tame everything had been so far. Perhaps they were wrong about evil beings trying to deceive them? But others wondered if they were simply biding their time, gathering their strength...

Damage
  • Johnny Sooshi - 300

The Living (17)
  • Timeless
  • Pendio
  • RegalBryant Tristan
  • Jamie
  • Mido
  • Doc
  • kokirion
  • Frozen Chosen
  • Sadia
  • Johnny Sooshi
  • DekuNut
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • LittleGumball
  • Libk
  • Eduarda
  • justac00lguy
  • Shroom

DAY TWO BEGINS!

Day 2 will end on Sunday, August 14th at 9 PM MST. With 17 players alive, 9 is majority. 5 votes are required to lynch.

Every player has gained a pip!

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... Seems like the Mafia did not do anything last night. That is quite weird. Sure, it does leave us with very little to discuss, so I guess that is a plus for them, but I still find it rather odd. Reading the night scene it seems to me like Johnny was hit by something other than the Mafia. Of course that could have been a lot of different things. I am also quite surprised to see that both DN and Eduarda are still undamaged after the night. I figured the Vigilante would have targeted one of them. Although I suppose it does make sense for a Vigilante to be extra careful with their ability especially this early in the game. Anyway, if it is true that the Mafia actively chose not to kill last night, it means they should have been able to save some pips. What if they have some super spell or something that costs a lot of pips but is really dangerous for the Town? Maybe they chose to save up to use something like that... Of course this is only speculation though. I would like to hear from everyone about all this.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
No mafia action outside attacking maybe? That seems weird, or maybe they don't have a traditional kill? I don't really know what to think there.

Town is sort of at a disadvantage in my opinion because we apparently need a majority to do some lynching, so we all need to be onboard a lynch for it to go through. Any thoughts on this? Everyone seemed to be moving towards Deku Nut last day period, but I haven't looked over the posts enough to really understand the reasoning.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hmm... Seems like the Mafia did not do anything last night. That is quite weird. Sure, it does leave us with very little to discuss, so I guess that is a plus for them, but I still find it rather odd. Reading the night scene it seems to me like Johnny was hit by something other than the Mafia. Of course that could have been a lot of different things. I am also quite surprised to see that both DN and Eduarda are still undamaged after the night. I figured the Vigilante would have targeted one of them. Although I suppose it does make sense for a Vigilante to be extra careful with their ability especially this early in the game. Anyway, if it is true that the Mafia actively chose not to kill last night, it means they should have been able to save some pips. What if they have some super spell or something that costs a lot of pips but is really dangerous for the Town? Maybe they chose to save up to use something like that... Of course this is only speculation though. I would like to hear from everyone about all this.

I think they could be saving up to damage someone.

I personally am aware of my damage, though I'm reserving sharing that information for now.

Town is sort of at a disadvantage in my opinion because we apparently need a majority to do some lynching, so we all need to be onboard a lynch for it to go through. Any thoughts on this? Everyone seemed to be moving towards Deku Nut last day period, but I haven't looked over the posts enough to really understand the reasoning.

I was a bit surprised too when the lynch didn't go through. That being said, votes count for more than attacks, so I'd rather stay active and vote to lynch players.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The night was, much to every wizard's surprise, incredibly quiet.
Says to me that there was no action. My immediate suspicion is Jamie since he's been very inactive as a whole lately, but one person doesn't make a scum team. It's odd (and honestly annoying) that mafia would stay still.

I personally am aware of my damage, though I'm reserving sharing that information for now.
You don't have to answer or acknowledge this but I wonder if it has something to do with your school. It's just a theory though, there's not much substance behind it.

Shroom

@Johnny Sooshi I agree about lynching, we need to stay at least semi-active and get lynches through, it's town's best tool against mafia and to get the game moving. If we all have to get on board for some lynches, Mafia will have a bit of advantage.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: Dekunut

Why don't we try again? :bubsy: I mean there's got to be a reason why people didn't jump on his lynch to help out the town. And it's not like people were unaware of the half majority rule, I'm pretty sure I remember people talking about it. So why didn't people help lynch Dekunut?

Shroom

@LittleGumball I was actually unaware of the rule... umu. If people talked about it, I missed it, or I just assumed it was similar to other games.

Anyways, to get the ball rolling,

Vote: Dekunut

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Meanwhile, I'll be looking through the game for other possible lynchees. Even if I seem like the obvious choice to some people, let's have some choice eh?
None rn other than inactives but that's my game plan for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom