• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker HD - All Known Changes

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"They didn't make the game better!!!"

Fix'd. TWWHD is different, not better or worse. It's like compared an apple to an orange, only this orange (TWWHD) has much of the same apple core...with orange shizzle dressed all around it (Hero Mode, FPS mode, Tingle Bottle, etc.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Firstly, that wasn't Sroa's complaint
It is *my* complaint. Breaux do you even multiple points of view?
Sroa seemed to be complaining about them adding Hero Mode and not changing the dungeon layout.
How did you even get complaining out of "So no rearranged dungeons in hero mode then?"? It was a simple question. He added no tells of "goddammit why is nirendo so lazy!!Eo1n" You are arguing over something that no one but you even said. YOU are the one with no substance here.

Salem

SICK
Stahp it guys, stahp arguing over me!:`v`:

Seriously though, what's this argument about? All I did was anticipate a possible addition alongside the hero mode, which is unlikely to happen, but I was still hoping at the moment, if not? Okay, I'll get the game anyway.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;bJOGA8GCVHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJOGA8GCVHE#t=15[/video]

That's how you take selfies with Link.

Salem

SICK
That's awesome, imagine if they add an easter egg that Ganon actually poses with Link if you do that...

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
What about an Easter Egg where you and Tetra take a picture, and she shows up as Zelda. You could even do the same thing with the King of Red Lions.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's awesome, imagine if they add an easter egg that Ganon actually poses with Link of you do that...

Reminds me of the /dance YOU GOT SERVED easter egg in Guild Wars Nightfall. I wonder if Nintendo would go that far...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What is this dance? I'm unfamiliar with that game.

[video=youtube;rmRjVkVoExU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmRjVkVoExU[/video]
The video has a much lowered framerate, however the idea is that you're messing around and you eventually get KO'd and a silly message appears. I wonder if Nintendo would do that for Ganondorf, especially considering that his dialogue shows he has something of a heart.

ProtagonistJake

Shepard
That's awesome, imagine if they add an easter egg that Ganon actually poses with Link if you do that...
That could be this game's Fishing Rod...
Talking about how in TP (And with the Bug Catching Net in SS) you can use the fishing rod to distract Ganon and hit him

Nintendo, if you can read this, please... Do it

I beg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So no rearranged dungeons in hero mode then?

Which is why it's not called Master Quest.

That could be this game's Fishing Rod...
Talking about how in TP (And with the Bug Catching Net in SS) you can use the fishing rod to distract Ganon and hit him

Nintendo, if you can read this, please... Do it

I beg

They already did this with Puppet Ganon, actually. In the snake form, you can throw some bait, and he'll eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom