• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker Create an Island

Jedizora

:right:
Mine would be called hideout island, it is about the size of bomb island with a big rock as tall as needle island with a lot of darknuts patrolling aroud. There will be a latter next to it and at the top you will find a house with a man that seems rather old. In the house there will be weapons on one side and books on the other. The man says he will give you something if you beat him in combat. He is incredable hard. Think of the hardest thing you have ever done in a video game. Thats him. If you some how manage to beat him, he realve him to be zordo, orca and sturgent's brother. He will also give you a book that can be used. If you read it, you will be aloud to play Oot, but in cel shaded forum. Oh and zordo's figurane says after he was betrayed by his brothers, he used magic to make this rise up from the sea and made darknts patrol there so he would not have to see his brothers ever again.
EDIT: and you get navi.

Last edited:

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I like this topic! It has been fun to read the previous pages.

My island would be called "Festival Island." Its seasons would change so that you see each of the four seasons as you approach it for the first time from any direction, and after that, the season you see depends on the direction from which you entered the sector. The island would not be very big, but large enough to have some residents, including a shrine owner. There would also be lots of people celebrating no matter when you visited.

Spring would have cherry blossoms blooming throughout the island and lots of picnickers. There would be a sidequest where you bring ingredients from various islands to help one of the people pack a "bento" (boxed lunch) and he rewards you with a piece of heart. You would also be able to take a picture for the album.

Summer would have multicolored fireflies, similar to the ones in the Forest Haven - if you caught one you could customize your pictobox as if it had various filters on it. There would be little point to this other than amusement.

Fall would have the area filled with lanterns and a stage with dancers. Link would have the opportunity to learn a traditional dance, which he could then use later in the game to get a new sword technique.

In winter, there would be ice sculptures around the island. One of them is off the Hero of Time and again Link could take a picture for the album. Link could also compete in a snowman building contest and if he wins, he gets a treasure map that leads to 200 rupees.

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
My island would be called Octo island. the island would be like a C, if you went into the middle (with the boat) an Octo would appear, and if you beat it (which would be hard since it would have twenty eyes) you would get *drum rolls* .....suspense is awsome!.............................. a....... yellow..... Rupee (worth ten) Mwahahahaha! Talk about pointless.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hmm.....

Well, my island would be your after-game surprise. ;) I hate it how you get no rewards for finishing a Zelda game, so here it is!!

It would be called... umm, whatever you want to call it. I'm hopeless with names.
It would have minigames all over the place, and you could take any character you like there for a visit. Minigames would consist of shooting games, puzzle games and combat games, such as that maze with 50 floors on Outset Isle. And about the character thing... You go speak to a character at any place, and the game would ask you if you would like them to come to your island. If you select yes, the screen will go back and you will appear on the boat with the chosen character. Then you can sail away to your heart's content!

The island would be egg shaped, not too big (like an island with a town on it) and not too small (eg.Link's Oasis). It would be like a beach out the front, with a tropical rainforest in the middle with numerous boulders with codes for each one. When you learn the code and write it on the boulder, it will roll away and explode, leaving a hole with the code around the edge. Jump down the hole to find a minigame.

There you go. I am epic, aren't I? Wouldn't you have loved to see this in the game? :lol:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
If I could have any island in the game, it would be Greatfish Isle, only actually there. I haven't entirely decided what it would be like, but there would be a population of Zora-like creatures that reside there.

Pseudoterminoasis.

first, it has a dungeon.
first room:Odolwa, dekumask
2nd room:Goht, goronmask
3rd room:Wart, zoramask
4th room:Gyorg, bunnyhood
5th room:Them, Epona(runs on water)
6th room:A skull kid throws rocks with faces at you, and when you kill him, you fight majora.
7th room: you receive the fierce diety mask, usable anywhere
8th room: you press a switch, and the island turns into all of the towns in termina, you get the four sword, and then the game turns into an turn based rpg, in which there are 8 characters: Fierce Diety, Link, Deku Link, Goron Link, Zora Link, Makar, Medli, and the anouki chief.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Mine would be Duchess Akane's home. Duchess Akane is Zelda's cousin and she rules over a small island of Hanei. Hanei is about the size of Dragon Roost Island and has a mountain on it with her castle on top. It has a bunch of palm trees and rocks you can bomb to get stuff out of. When you meet Akane in her castle she gives you side quests as you become her messenger, and she can promote you through the ranks and eventually she engages Link for marriage! :O So Link can stay around on the island and get married or go out and leave his fiance at the altar. :) <3 The Island of Hanei is only accessible after you beat Wind Waker the first time, as I've always wanted an incentive to keep playing after you beat it! ;)

the island of convenience, this island has everything you need, a line of arrows to take, cabin filled with infinate respawning bombs, and even a rupee fountain. It also shows up out of nowhere whenever you're low on anything, and the only sign of life on the island is an army of cuccos, if you are ever dying becaue of a boss, the cuccos will come to take it down for you, and when you leave a dungeon, the island is suddenly right next to the island you were in

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Hummmm....Not sure what I would call it but it would be cool to have some sort of huge maze. Not like the ones you crawl through, but a real, stone-walled maze. There would be smaller prizes at the various dead ends and a ton of enemies. Not all that different from the Savage Labyrinth, I guess, but without the floors. You would get some amazing prize at the end, like a Hear Container (a whole one) or an item.

I would create an island called Sturmwind Island. It would be a port town where sailors, pirates, and thieves go. There would be docks and ports for trade and commerce. The place would huge with fish markets, bars, and inns throughout.

The island's back story: The island is named after Captain Sturmwind the Gale, the fastest sailor in the Great Sea. He once faced one of the Wind Diety, Cyclos' largest cyclones, not to mention he encountered the Ghost Ship and defeated many a sea monster, and lived to tell about it. For his exploits, he goes down in history as the best pirate to ever sail the Great Sea.

How it came to be: At some point, Captain Sturmwind founds a port town on a barren, desolate island where he shipwrecks one stormy night after a bout with a Giant Octo. He and his crew members are said to have built the town themselves from the ground up - using only the wreckage from their ship. The great Captain Sturmwind names the island "Sturmwind Island" and makes it a place for all in the Great Sea to rest and recover after a long journey. Unfortunately, a once peaceful island for all becomes a hub for some rather unsavory pirates and thieves after Captain Sturmwind's death.

Characters one might encounter here include, Kane, Gummy, Dampa, and Cannon. One might even see Tetra's crew. ;)

pizzavato

B*RS
my island would be endless island.
once you enter the island a sign would say, "no escape" and if you go beyond the sign, your boat would disappear and you're stranded, then, you'd have to battle endless amounts of darknuts, moblins, bokoblins, redeads (at night), and. right when you have 3 hearts of health left. all the enemies leave and shadow link appears to fight to the death. if shadow link is defeated, you get a major sword upgrade and your health is restored, then you keep battling darknuts until you are defeated.

an epic battle...

T

Toonwolflink418

i would love an optional dungeon island. but i would also like to see a co-op island (with another link not tingle) where you could connect with another player and solve puzzles with each other. (like a mini 3d four swords)

Big Octo

=^)
I steal Oracle of Time's idea, but it's different. Yes, it would be called Octo Island, but it's a full circle with an entrance blocked off by a gate. To open the gate, you must kill all of the Big Octos. Once you enter, the gate behind closes, ans a giant whirlpool swells. Out of the current rises a Big Octo larger than the rest, and it has a total of 24 eyes. It has different attacks, such as smashing you with its tentacles. Upon its defeat, the Octo is not dead yet, but the closed-off water in the circle begins to drain, until empty. The Great Octo shrivels up and dies on the dry ground, dropping a heart container. Hurray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom