• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker Create an Island

C

Crystal Clair

I'd have a more urban island, with a population similar to Windfall Island. It, however, would be based on Venice, with canals. You could take a ride on some of the passing boats to get to certain places and there'd be bridges and maybe even a temple.

V

voltarrow

i would make an island called link's dungeon were link is the boss and has to fight never seen enemies

My island would be called the Island's of time
You see theres a creepy guy there whos intrested in graves and poes and stuff but theres this huge tablet in the way to the graveyard.That means play the Earth Gods Lyric.The tablet will shatter and a new shop will open up.
Day time:You will see him walking around mumbling something about "The amazing cave race"And back where he holds it,you will see a kid that says he Nikos brother blocking the entrance.

Nighttime:You will se sevral kids running around saying there improving there speed.That kid won't be there anymore,but the poe guy in a booth will let you have a race for 10 ruppes.You have to race Nikos brother and win to get a heart piece.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I would have an island that is like the cave of ordeals from Twilight Princess. It would have the hardest enemies of the game and if you made it to the end you would fight all of the bosses and you would have no way of getting more items (arrows or bombs). On the final floor you would only get the item needed to beat the boss and no fairies. Of course for the normal enemies would get fairies every 20 floors.

E

ergman

I would make....zora Island. It would be a small sandy ring with a big pool in the middle. put on your iron boots and away you sink.....to the lost zora caverns....( instead of that stupid fish.)

...An island where you can power up your sword and edit Link's color scheme would be nice. The sword should be able to turn gold and be stronger (ala aLttP) and I can't be the only one who gets bored of Links standard green tunic, blonde hair, brown boots, and such. I'd like to be able to change the color scheme and possibly have certain color changes boost stats.

my island would be called tallmount island. it would be a small round island, but super tall, taller than tower of the gods. it would be a unclimbable cliff, requiring use of the hookshot to get to the top. it is terrorized by cargoroks, bemos, and miniblins. at the top there would be a temple called cliffcave temple. it woulds be 3 rooms, the entry room, the boss room, and the main room. the main room would be a pit that spans 7 to 8 floors. instead of a floor it would have a bottomless pit, and you would have to climb ledges to explore. the boss would be a giant, rock spitting bird.

C

clover

hmm... i would make some short of castle, a big castle with lots of chalenges, lots of puzzles and lots of enemies, that would be a real chalenge!
good idea!! but made a lots of puzzles and enemies is quite a big job.
need more time and partners.

My island would be called Graveyard Island. It would have all the graves of any Hylians from the past, and Royal Family Members. You could enter some of the graves and there would be a lot of different puzzles down there. Some enemies on the island would be stalfos, and redeads. The Islands shape would of course, look just like a gravestone. One more little thing. There would be a little frame or something with a piece of paper, and would keep track of how many enemies you kill during the course of the game.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
My island would be a huge upgrade of Ice island, Called "Sheer Cold Island".

It would start with a big area of snow, drowned it harsh hail and ice. To make it through the harsh ice field, Link would have to use the fire arrows to clear a path. Once you make it through the ice field there's a clearing with calm fluffy snow everywhere. In this area there's a small village inhabited with Anouki people, west of the Anouki village there would be a Yook village. Underneath the Anouki village there's a whole different land with a lake inhabited with Zoras. The main point of the island is the large mountain north of the Anouki village. The mountain is very large and hard to climb and at the peak of the Mountain there is a temple of ice and water. On the island there's lots of side quests and stuff like that, but I cant think of any sidequests right now :lol:
Oh and my island would have every single enemy in the zelda series that has to do with water and ice. I'll post more Islands when I think of more.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Tadaaaa animated island!
2r3b9mx.gif

It was made in 10min so it sucks but still :P
Is it good or bad? (The Island)
:D

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
My island shall be called " Goddess Rock Island "

The lay out is.. an island going straight up(similar to the tower of gods) to where a rock lays. If the person is able to destroy ALL of the creatures that block the path to the top, the rock shall pass, and the price of doing so is great. However, if the person dies...the island dissapears and will only re-appear if you have beaten Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom