• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Get This Game at Midnight.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
:)
This just tells me how much you are into Zelda. My answer is no because I have tests and exams so I need to sleep and also it's not as fun when you are tired. Right in the morning I will head down and get it before my test. But if you want to get it at midnight well then go on ahead!

Last edited:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
I've preordered it just yet, but I can't get it midnight, because im from Brazil!! LOL!!

Β

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

Probably not. I will get the game as soon as I can or maybe even preorder the game. :)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
No, because it won't be possible where I live. Shopping times are state-regulated here which means that shops may only open between 6AM and 10PM and not at all on Sundays (except for the mini-shops in gas stations which usually are open 24/7 but they don't have any games, besides their prices are really sky-high). Electronics stores usually open as late as 10AM so I'll get the game at around noon on Friday, Nov 18. After that, it'll take about 3 hours until the game has been ripped onto my PC and then I'll try to play it on Dolphin at Full HD (hopefully I'll have a new CPU until then), if this doesn't work I still have my sister's Wii.

Last edited:

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I would go at midnight but I will have no drive there, so I am getting it right in the morning then I will play Skyward Sword non stop:D.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Probably not. But I'll get it ASAP at release, or through the bundle. Whichever comes first.

As much as I want to, i can't. I live in isreal and my wii is from the US, so I have to buy it and wait for one of my relatives ther to come to isreal with the game. That means I won't be able to play the game until like 4 months after it comes out... Unless I ship it to isreal but that will cost my q furtune.HomePreviewNintendo Wii The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Exclusive Video: Treasure...

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

1 Player(s)
Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo
Genre: Action
Release Date: 2011
more info
Subscribe via RSS
Buy this game from
related news
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Exclusive Video: Treasure Hunting In Skyward Sword

preview
by Phil Kollar on September 19, 2011 at 01:00 PM 19,614 Views

Link won't just be flying through the clouds in Skyward Sword -- he'll also be jumping down to explore the many islands dotting Skyloft and finding hidden treasures.

In this third Game Informer-exclusive video, you get to see how Link can find special magical boxes on the ground that can be destroyed to unlock treasures above. The video also shows off the Wind Waker-esque map of Skyloft and how you'll use beacons to navigate while flying.

Watch it below and check back to Game Informer for two more exclusive videos later this month.

Filed under: the legend of zelda: skyward sword, wii, preview, action
Tweet
comments
sort by date:
ascending descending

by Zebra3 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:09 PM
I really want to see what happens if you don't deploy your parachute.

by CaptainLegend7 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:11 PM
You go SPLAT!!! LOL JK

Ya,I wonder that too...

by CaptainLegend7 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:11 PM
Link needs some long-fall boots

by sylves31 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:14 PM
oh come on whats in the box

by sinkheadhxc Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:15 PM
i loved the gigantic open exploration of winder waker. glad to see something like it come back.

by The87thNemesis Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:18 PM
November 20th can't come soon enough.

by Another Matthew Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:20 PM
You're spoiling me GI, spoiling me so much.

by Stonecutters908 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:22 PM
me wantee.

by Rezwald Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:23 PM
I am still wanting to see that. It will have to be one of the first things I do when I get the game. As for this particular video, I felt very ripped off not getting the "Item catch" jingle.

by sylves31 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:24 PM
yay for birthdays on release days

by Romars202129 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:24 PM
I'm glad they're bringing back what worked in Wind Waker. None of that collectathon crap like TP.

by Adrian Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:25 PM
I love Japanese culture, but man, the vocal action expressions they use are pretty strange to me. In any case, this game looks like a lot of fun.

by sylves31 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:33 PM
what do u think will be in there heart pieces or rare upgrade material?

by Ben Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:34 PM
WHATS IN THE CHEST D=

by Daniel Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:43 PM
That guy beat me to the joke..

Lol

by TurdFurgy Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:45 PM
It's killing me not to watch the video! But I have taken a vow of Skyward Sword abstinence.

by saria5627 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:57 PM
I need to know what's inside!!

by db83 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 01:57 PM
I can't say I'm a fan of the new "opening the chest" theme. *It's too busy.

by 3nd3rth3 Monday, September 19, 2011 at 02:02 PM
GameInformer, what's in the box? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE

by Andrew Monday, September 19, 2011 at 02:08 PM
Thats a tease i wanted to know what was in the treausre!!!!! :(

1 2 Next

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Nah, I pre-ordered it, but I'm not gonna wait outside GameStop. I'll just get my dad to pick it up when he comes home from work. :yes:

I live in Brazil, so the best I can do is pre-order the game and pay for the best shipping service available (in less than 5 days from launch i should be playing the game).

Would be great if someone of the forum or from the ZD Staff streamed the game as soon as they get home with the game. Please do it.

Heck yea I am! I'm getting the game Midnight, on a Sunday, and then playing it all week, since I was blessed with a week of thanksgiving break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom