• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Will LoZ OoT 3DS Still Have the Same Music?

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I hope they keep the same music, but enhance it. They did a great job doing that to the old Pokemon Gold and Silver to Heartgold Soulsilver, perhaps the same to this?

If not, the old soundtrack will probably sound better anyway because of a better system playing it, and will be just as good.

korp

bagels
I hope they keep the same music, but enhance it. They did a great job doing that to the old Pokemon Gold and Silver to Heartgold Soulsilver, perhaps the same to this?

If not, the old soundtrack will probably sound better anyway because of a better system playing it, and will be just as good.
this. i also hope that they fix the sound glitches of when you open the pause menu. if in fact it will even be there, because i think switching items and stuff like that is done on the touch screen, or at least from what i can see in the demo videos.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, at least I'm thinking we'd get redone versions of the original music. Maybe even the Fire Temple (Chant version) song. I hope we get the original music redone, because new music wouldn't really 'fit' in my opinion. It's still OoT at it's core, just with a new look (someone took their OoT gold cartridge to the makeup department? lol). I wouldn't mind new music, but I wouldn't be too pleased with it, unless they 'port' some of TP's music over for a sound test or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom