• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wig-Or-Log

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Wow. Baas could have been a good fighter, but he's not able to kill. I was afraid of him not being able to kill, the way he kept hearing Diablo's words.

And now, it looks like the Blues have a hostage. I wonder if part of the reason the Blues are considered poor fighters is because they're not aggressive, but spend all their resources on protecting their own territory? That would make sense, from this display.

I wonder if he'll decide to become a grey band or something?

Magatha

Magatha
Well, if that is the case, then Baas should fight more like the Blues, and if he won't kill anyone, he could knock them out and take them hostage, just like that Blue just did to him.
Awesome work RP! I can't wait to read more!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Chapter 55 : The Blue Captain

Atsuma fought fiercly as fast as he could. The three that were fighting him were doing their best to keep up, but it was proving to be useless. They were beginning to get tired, while Atsuma seemed to never run out of energy. Atsuma knew it was only a matter of time before they revealed a weak point in their attack that he could exploit. This fight would be a victory for Orange. That is, he thought that, until he saw it. The site sent a cold shiver down his spine. It was a good thing the Blues had also stopped fighting, because Atsuma had left himself wide open from the horrific site.

There, in the middles of the field, was Baas. Only, it wasn’t Baas. His body was there, but there was no goofy smile. There was no gleam in his eyes. In fact, his eyes were not open They were closed. He was also not standing, he was being held up by a large Blue. He looked almost as though he were...

"If you don’t want to your young friend here to lose his life, I would suggest you give up!" The blue band said with his sword to Baas throat.

Atsuma felt relief. To threaten Baas’ life, meant that he still had one to be threatened. But his relief feeling did not last long. His brain soon comprehended the situation the group was now put in. He looked to his left over at Koroko and Pandora. Their eyes were fixed on him. Waiting for his decision as they always did in these situations. It was his job to make decisions like this. He took a look to his right at Sheina and Keely. They were looking at Baas. Their eyes pleading, hoping nothing would happen to their friend. Atsuma took a sigh. Then...

He dropped his sword and raised both his hands in the air.

"We surrender." He said with an intense look in his eyes.

Koroko and Pandora looked each other. Then, Koroko let his sword fall to the floor. Pandora did the same with her bow. They both, simultaneously, raised their hands in the air.

Sheina and Keely quickly followed the examples set forth. The thuds could be heard as their pairs of weapons hit the grass.

All those associated with Atsuma now had their weapons down and their hands in the air. All accept Baas, who’s body was still being held up like a lifeless doll.

The fight was over, the Orange team had lost.

"Ouch, hey, not so tight." Atsuma yelled at the blue Band tying his bonds. It was the female whom he had been fighting earlier. She took pleasure in responding to his request.

"Oh yeah, like we’re really gonna tie your hands loosely." She said sarcastically. "Would you have tied our bonds loose had you won?"

"No." Atsuma said smirking. "We would have just killed you."

The female got a little irritated at that, but kept her sinister smile. She gave Atsuma’s head a little push as she walked past him toward her group.

All of Atsuma’s group were now kneeling with their hands tied behind their backs. From left to right there was Atsuma, Koroko, Pandora, Sheina and Keely. Baas’ unconscious body was lying near the group of Blue who were in the middle of discussing and congratulating. The center of the group was the large man who had defeated Baas. Apparantly, his name was Resol. But the members of the group tended to call him Reese.

The female whom had tied Atsuma’s bonds came and patted Reese on the back.
"Good job man." She said with a confident grin.

Reese put his left hand behind his head in embarrassment.
"Thanks Decson." He replied to the female. "I told you guys."

"Yeah." Said one of the males. "You did. How did you beat him anyway?"

"I just did what the captain said." Reese shrugged. "I analyzed my enemy. It turns out, whenever he goes for the killing blow, he hesitates."

"Fighting like a Leader." Decson said. "Great job."

"Don’t get too cocky though." Another male said. "After all, he is an amateur."

Another male finished his thoughts. "Wearing all white like he’s some kinda white band. What an idiot!"

The entire group laughed simultaneously at the stupidity of the kid.

Though the Blues were enjoying themselves, the Oranges and Grey were feeling some different emotions.

"Ats." Koroko spoke.

"What?" Atsuma answered.

"I’m bored. They haven’t tied up our legs. Can I go and get Baas?"

"No way Koroko." Pandora said. She then moved her body so that it made hard contact with his. "You can’t put Baas in danger."

"These are Blues, Panda. They probably won’t know what hit them before I get over there."

"No." Atsuma said getting his teammates’ attention. "These guys fight different than the Blues we’re used to. My guess is, they would be ready for us if we tried something."
Atsuma then turned and looked at his team. "Until we get Baas back, I don’t want anybody trying anything. Besides, these are Blue bonds. They’re not the easiest to get out of."

Koroko let out a loud sigh. "To think that that kid would be outdone by one Blue. Still, he is just a kid."

"Baas was probably caught off guard." Atsuma concluded. "These guys may have thrown a surprise he couldn’t take."

"What’s gonna happen to us Atsuma?" Sheina asked.

"Well... given that these are Blues, they’ll probably take us to their base to interrogate us for information."
Atsuma was silent for a second, but then a smile got on his face.
"I’m actually looking forward to that."

The group looked at Atsuma confused.
"The Blues base is in the middle of the lake. That means there’s only one way we can get there. By their boat."

Pandora and Koroko smirked when they heard him say that.

"Why is that good?" Keely asked.

"Well..." Atsuma answered, "I have my history with blue ships. But, I also want to meet this captain of theirs. I think I know who we’re dealing with."

"Oh really?" Koroko asked half jokingly.

"Yeah. At the moment, there’s only one Great One in the blue country. I’m betting with their different method of fighting that is actually… good, that this is that person’s crew."

"You would guess right." Decson interceded.

Atsuma looked up to see her and the rest of the Blues looking at them and smirking menacingly.

"So, you want to meet the captain." Decson continued. "Well, don’t worry, we’ll grant you that wish. But when we do, well, you know how the saying goes. Be careful what you wish for."

The rest of the crew snickered at the comment of Decson. The Oranges and Keely simply stared.

The prisoners of the Blues were brought through the forest toward the great river of Wig-Or-Log. First came a blue, then a prisoner. Baas, being still unconscious, was thrown across the shoulder of the guy who had defeated him. As they were walking, an Orange would make an occasional comment.

"So... what’s your captain like?" Koroko asked.

"One of the greatest Leaders you’ll ever meet." The man in front of him said. "Not once has there been a person whose plans have worked so many times in..."

Koroko interrupted the man’s praising with fake snoring. He then pretended to wake up from his fake nap.
"I’m sorry." Koroko said. "You started talking about a non-Orange so I got bored."

Though the man groaned in annoyance, some snickers could be heard and they were not all from Atsuma’s group. Atsuma could appreciate that. This is why the Blues weren’t so bad. Unlike the Golds, they were pretty loose.

It wasn’t long before the line of fighters exited the forest to behold a huge ship. Everyone had recently seen a ship similar to this one, so there was no marvel. None, except for Keely’s. Living in the Grey territory her whole life, this was quite a fascination for her.

"How in the Wig did we miss that?" Koroko asked jokingly. "So much for our Far’s supposed scouting skills. Panda, you’re fired."

Though he could not see her, Pandora squinted hard at Koroko.

The enormous ship was docked near the shore of the lake with a plank extending down from the deck, to the grass. The Blues lead their prisoners up the plank onto the deck of the ship.

Analysis. It’s what the Center had trained Atsuma to do best. He immediately took notice of the deck. Looking around, it was filled with what you would usually see on a ship. Ropes all about, barrels full of weapons or supplies, along with artistic craftsmanship that could only be found on a Blue ship. The crew seemed to walk in random different directions, but you could tell that everyone had a job they were doing.

The team was lead to the bow of the deck where a figure sat in a chair. The chair faced away from them so that only the hand of the figure could be seen. Atsuma knew that was the captain.

"Kneel." Atsuma heard one of the Blues command. Though they did not want to, the team got on their knees in front of the chair. All but Koroko. However, he too found himself on his knees when one of the Blues pulled down on the ropes tied to his hands. Koroko gave the man a deathly stare.

"Oh, I’m a so killing you." He said to the guy.

The Blue simply laughed at him.

Reese lowered Baas’ body to the floor, before allowing it to drop. Baas hit the ship with a thump and a small bounce. He now laid face down with his hood covering his head.

And there they were presented to the captain of the Blues ship. From left to right was Baas, whose face could not be seen do his hood, Atsuma who was eagerly awaiting to see the captain, Pandora looking concerned at Koroko, Koroko, looking angrily at the guy whom had yanked him down, Sheina who head was staring at the floor, and Keely whose gazed was not fixed on one point.

"So, it was a success?" the person in the captain’s chair spoke. It was a female’s voice.

As she spoke, Sheina’s listened but did not look up. The voice sounded… familiar.

"Yes mam." Answered Decson. "The plan went just as you said it would."

"Of course it did." The female said still not turning around. "Oranges are so full of themselves. They honestly think we can’t outsmart them."

"Well, most of the time that’s true." Atsuma said with a smirk. "But I didn’t know I was fighting the crew of a Great One."

"So, you already know who I am." The female spoke. "Took you long enough. I knew who you were as soon as I saw your group from my ship, Atsuma. Of course, I only planned for four of you. I didn’t know you had two others elsewhere in the forest. And yet, my team was still able to handle you with no casualties."

Sheina thought back. Where had she heard this voice before?

"Be careful, captain," Atsuma said half angry half smirking, "to underestimate the best team in Orange will lead to serious regrets."

"Aw." The female joked. "A tad upset are we?"

The top of the female’s chair turned around while the base of it stayed attached to the ground. As the captain began to face her prisoners, Sheina’s eyes grew wide and she immediately looked down again.

The captain was young. Much younger than Atsuma Pandora and Koroko. Even younger than the people she was commanding. She sat there in the chair with her head leaning to her left. Her head was supported by her left hand as well as her neck. There was a calm and yet sinister smile on her face. She had on dark blue jeans, black leather knee high boots, a purple t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Her long black hair and blue band on her left bicep matched the shade of her clothing perfectly. A black flat sword sat to her right leaned against the wall of the ship.

"Don’t worry supposed ‘greatest team in Orange.’" The female said keeping her relaxed pose. "Losing to the crew of captain Vatti is the hardest part of war. When this part is over, everything else will be easy."

Chapter 55 End

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Chapter 56 : What Are the Odds

[FONT=&quot] "You’ve got to be kidding me!" Koroko shouted, bursting out in laughter. "The Blues only have one Great One, and it’s this little girl!"[/FONT]

If Koroko had wanted to contain his laughter, he would have had a hard time. But that was not a problem, considering he had no problem laughing in others’ faces.

"I can’t believe it!” he said in between chuckles. "She can’t be older than 19, and all of you guys suck compared to her."

As the crew listened, they began to get annoyed. One of the male members began to approach Koroko to teach him some respect. But, he stopped himself when Vaati raised her hand. She looked at Koroko. Then, she smirked.

"Actually I’m sixteen, though I will be seventeen soon. But still, you’re right. For an entire country to have their best fighter to be someone as young as me, they must be pretty pathetic."

"I’ll say." Koroko agreed still laughing.

"And to think, you lost to these pathetic people."

When he heard that, Koroko ceased laughing.

Vatti smirk intensified as she continued to speak. She spoke as though she were being serious, but everyone could tell she was joking.

"Say, if you guys lost to us pathetic Blues, doesn’t that mean you’re something lower than pathetic? I mean, it’s only logical."

Koroko began to grind his teeth in frustration, but Atsuma simply chuckled.

"You kinda walked right into that one." He said with a smile. Then, the smile was replaced with a smirk.

"But don’t worry, to be a Great One does not mean you’re the best fighter. It simply means you have a reputation. Vatti’s comes from being an excellent strategist at such a young age. To be a captain at the age of sixteen for a Blue is a great endeavor."

"Indeed it is." Vatti agreed putting her chin up. "And I..."

"But, I bet you suck at fighting." Atsuma interrupted.

"Oooh." Koroko and Pandora mocked simultaneously.

Vatti lost her smirk and glared at Atsuma.

"I’m sorry, did I strike a nerve?" Atsuma asked with his everlasting smirk. "That’s a nice flat sword you have by your chair. It must collect a lot of dust being only decoration. It’s okay. It’s only natural since the Blues are so hasty to set you guys out. You’re not the first 16 year old to become a Blue captain, and you won’t be the last. But to call yourself a young Blue captain AND a skilled fighter. Now that would earn my respect."

Vatti glanced at the flat sword sitting by her chair. She stared at it for about five seconds. Then she quickly approached it and picked it up.

Atsuma’s smirk stayed on his face.

After grabbing her sword, Vatti quickly approached Atsuma. She bent down to get her face on his level and stared in him. Then, she gave him a little smirk of her own.

"I heard of you too Atsuma of Orange." She then stood up and began pacing slowly in front of the Orange captives. "You win your fights by getting your opponents angry. I bet you were hoping I’d get angry and order my crew to set you free so I could fight you."

"What are you talking about?" Atsuma said dumbly. "That thought never crossed my mind."

Though he said this, it was exactly the plan he had been hoping to do.

"Sorry Atsuma." Vatti said still pacing. "But there’s only one person in this world who can get me upset. And he’s much better at aggravating people then you are..."

As Vatti began to pace in front of Sheina, she stopped. She looked at the girl. Sheina was turned away in fear. She did not want Vatti to recognize her. Why not? She did not know. But still, she did not want it.

Vatti continued to stare down Sheina. Sheina tried her best to resist. Finally, she couldn’t any longer. Her face turned toward Vatti. Vatti looked dead at Sheina’s face, then, a laugh came out of her mouth.

"Wow." Vatti said. She then began to continue pacing. "You talk about our country releasing people early, yet you’ve got this young person here. What a bunch of hypocrites you Oranges are."

Sheina let out a sigh. Vatti had not recognized her. It was probably due to the passage of time. Though Sheina hadn’t noticed, two years might really change a person.

"And then we have this." Vatti said. Sheina looked over at where she was. She had reached the opposite end of the line and was kneeling in front of Baas. Oh no! If she saw Baas’ face, she would recognize him immediately.

"This guy looks like a white band with his idiotic fashion sense." Vatti said now crouching. She reached down to lift his hood up so she could look at his face. Sheina held her breath as she did.

Vatti stretched out her free hand, grabbed Baas’ hood and began to lift. But, before she finished, she let it drop.

"Wait," she asked Reese. "Do I want to see his face? If he’s knocked out like that, you must have messed him up good."

"Yeah." Reese said excitedly ignoring the question but remembering his battle. "Kicked him right in the chin with both feet."

"Ooh." Vatti said making an uncomfortable face. "Yeah, I think I’ll look at him later. I don’t want to see a bruised face right now."

She then stood up tall and walked back in front of Atsuma.

"Okay Atsuma, I’m gonna be honest with you. I would rather meet you in battle and kill you there, than have you die in such a pathetic way. So here’s how it’s gonna work. You cooperate and answer all my questions, and I’ll let you guys go."

"What kind of questions your highness?" Atsuma said still smirking.

"I simply want to know what you’re doing here." Vatti responded with a quirky smile and fake quirky attitude. "What are you planning against the Blues shouldn’t be too hard of an answer."

Atsuma’s smirk left his face, he was now being serious.

"We’re not here for you."

"Tsk tsk tsk." Vatti said shaking her head. "This would be a lot easier if you would cooperate. I don’t want to have to take you back to my base where they won’t be as nice as me, but I will."

"I am cooperating." Atsuma said seriously. "We did not come here to attack the Blues."

Vatti let out a sarcastic sigh.
"Seriously? You expect me to believe Orange sent its best team so close to our territory without you guys doing something?"

"Whether you believe us or not it’s the truth."

"Then why!" Vatti said suddenly getting angry. Her sudden change from calm to anger surprised everyone. Even Sheina was taken aback. Vatti had always been such a calm person. "Why in the Wig are Blues disappearing in this area!? We’re losing people out here and you expect me to believe that you just so happened to be wondering around? Where are my people going!?"

The intensity on Vatti’s face did not change. Atsuma returned it with his own intense look.

"I. Don’t. Know."

She spoke again, but this time in a much lower voice.

"I gave you a chance to speak up, remember that."

Vatti then turned to go sit back in her chair. As she did, she raised her hand and ordered her fellow Blues.
"Take them below deck. Set sail for home."

"Yes mam." Everyone said. They began to prepare to follow her orders when she interrupted them.

"Hold on." The Blue Leader then looked at Keely. "You. Grey band. Which one of the weapons is yours?"

Keely gave Vatti an upset stare. She had never been captured before, but she knew what to do. She would not speak. To do so would be to give in to the enemy. No matter how much this Blue captain would ask, she would not respond. No matter how much they wanted, they would not get an answer from her. No matter how…

"Answer her." Atsuma ordered looking at Keely.

Keely was confused, but upon hearing Atsuma’s command, she responded.
"The sword with the flamed sheath."

Vatti nodded. She then looked at Decson. "Give the Grey back her weapon and release her onto the shore."

"What!?" Keely asked standing up. "Why are you releasing only me!? You can’t do that!"

Vatti let out a chuckle.
"Aw, how cute. The little Grey thinks she’s worthy of being held captive."

Everyone wearing a blue band laughed at Vatti’s joke. Keely looked around, upset, confused, and most of all, embarrassed.

"Don’t worry Keely." Atsuma assured standing up. "She’s just trying to get us upset. She would take you if she could, but the Discretes made that new rule."

"How observant of you." Vatti said smirking at Atsuma. "Though I think what the Discretes decided is totally unfair. She can help you out, even fight on your side while calling it self defense so long as she didn’t start the fight. But if I capture her, I have to set her free. Geeze, I thought I left those pain in the butts back at the Center and yet they still get on my nerves."

"I think you agree with them After all, you’re letting her keep her weapon so she can defend herself right?" Atsuma asked smug.

Vatti smirked back at Atsuma. "I already told you Atsuma, that cocky attitude of yours doesn’t work on me. I’ve had to deal with someone way worse than you."

Vatti then spoke to her crew.
"Decson, return the Grey back to land with her weapon. Reese, take the rest of the prisoners below deck."

Reese turned to follow orders, but was interrupted again.
"Wait," Vatti said. "I don’t want them trying anything. Especially this smug guy."
She was referring to Atsuma.

"Place them in two separate locations. Keep the three to the right together. Tie Atsuma with the unconscious kid."

She then spoke so that all could here.
"Get ready to set for sail, when Decson gets back, we’re heading home."

"Yes mam." The crew said.

As her crew followed her instructions and separated the team into three groups, Vatti her chair back around to face the front of the ship. The team was now separated into three different groups. Keely was led off the boat by Decson. Koroko Pandora and Shenia were led through a door that led below deck. They then made a right turn to be brought toward their holding place. Atsuma was being led toward the same door, only he would be making a left turn.

As the people were brought their separate ways, Reese picked up Baas and through him over his shoulder to take him with Atsuma. Before they made it through the door though, someone on deck tripped. They did it right in front of Vatti’s chair. Vatti, half joking half serious, spoke to the man without moving from her seat.

"Be more careful you moron."

The order made the sailor nod and hurry back to preparing the ship, but that wasn’t all it did. The order traveled so that everyone on deck heard, everyone including an unconscious kid. Upon hearing the voice, Baas stirred a little from his unconsciousness. However, it wasn’t a full awakening. He moved only his head, and thus Reese did not really feel him. Baas lifted his head and opened his eyes as best as he could, but his brain was still dazed from his attack.

He could make out the shapes of the ship and people moving about. He was being led away from these people, toward someplace else. Directly in front of him, there was someone sitting in a chair, but Baas could not see them. They were facing away from him and his eyes were still not fully opened.

When one is in between the area of consciousness and unconsciousness, they do not always comprehend what is going on. Baas, did not understand any of this, but there was something his body understood. Instinctively, to the order he heard, Baas answered in a low voice...

"Okay Vatti."

Then, his head fell forward as he blacked out yet again. Reese, still carrying Baas and not knowing any of this had happened, entered the door to the below deck and turned left to secure his prisoner. At the exact time he did that, Vatti turned around from her chair quickly.

"Baas?" she called low.

Her eyes looked around the ship, as though she had heard something and was now looking for it. But there was nothing out of the ordinary. Only her crew was there. Had she really heard his voice? No, it had to have been her imagination. Still, it had sounded so clear to her.

"Captain, are you okay?" One of the crew members asked her, noticing her stair.

"Huh?" Vatti asked taking her gaze off of her search.

"You seem a little... I don’t know, distracted."

"Distracted?" Vatti repeated as though confused.

"Maybe you should get some sleep. You were up all night searching these waters."

That was it. Sleep. Vatti figured it was because of her lack of sleep that she had heard his voice. She stood up from her chair and grabbed her sword.

"You’re right, I should get some rest. When Decson gets back, she will be in charge until I awake."

"Okay mam." The man said. As Vatti headed below deck, she put her free hand on her head and began to speak low to herself.

"Calm down, you’re just tired. Don’t let the enemy or your crew see you like this. He wasn’t there. You were hearing things. His birthday passed sometime ago. That means he’s already left the Center and found his country. That means he isn’t with you. Besides, what are the odds of you running into Baas anyway? Yes, he’s gone, and he isn’t coming back. Ever."

Chapter 56 End

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Oh snap! Looks like Vaati's not Diablo's mysterious leader after all! My funnies and jokes of the two chapters:

"Oh, I’m a so killing you." He said to the guy.

Nice, Koroko's part italian!

But the members of the group tended to call him Reese.

Reese? You mean like a Reese's Cup?

Anyways, I think it's really interesting that Vaati isn't the person with Diablo. And now for the cliffhanger.

Has Vaati truly gained a reputation as one of the Wig's Great Ones, or is it a bluff? How much has she improved since her days in the Center? Can Baas and co. find a way out of this mess? What will become of Keely? Find out next time on Wig. Or. LOG!!

athenian200

Circumspect
Wow! We finally found out what happened to Vatti.

It looks like she was even more successful in Blue than Baas was in Orange. It seems that the Blues have a tendency to capture and interrogate people, and respond defensively rather than kill. Very much what I would expect if Blues are really NFs.

It looks like she still misses Baas... poor Vatti. :( She may have a cool-hearted exterior, but she's actually sentimental on the inside.

I hope we get to see her reaction if she realizes that she captured Baas and Sheina. It would probably be very interesting, whatever she does.

Oh, man... I almost missed the best part of the story when I stopped coming here regularly!

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
OMIGOSH yay!!!! vatti has finally appeared!!! I love how you described her. She sounds so tough!!!!! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for introducing her and making her sound so cool and writing this awesome story in general!!!! thankyou!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Chapter 57 : The Keys

It was dark. Baas couldn’t see anything. Were the lights turned out? No. That couldn’t have been it. He knew he wasn’t inside, he was suppose to be traveling. Yet it was dark. Night. It must be night. No. That wasn’t it. It’s because it wasn’t dark. It was black. Lack of light was not the reason why Baas couldn’t see anything. In the distance, there were noises. They sounded far away, yet getting closer. Slowly, becoming more clear. And, the ground was… moving. Baas could feel his body going up and down. He thought he might be sick. Nothing was making sense. Dark. Blurred noises. Baas’ body moving without him telling it too. Perhaps if he opened his eyes... That was it! It was black because his eyes were closed. Once that answer came to him, Baas began to understand. The world of black became a world of color; the blurred noises became clear; the moving ground… was still moving for some reason. Baas realized what had happened. He had been unconscious.

"Finally awake?" a voice came. It was a familiar voice. Baas turned his head to seem Atsuma smirking down at him. Atsuma? What was he doing there? Oh yeah. Baas had been traveling with Atsuma. With a team of Orange and one Grey. Vanessa. They had been looking for Vanessa. Slowly, everything was coming back to Baas.

But still, some things were still unclear to him. He looked around. Analysis. It’s what... somebody, no something had trained him to do. Something... the Center! It’s what the Center had trained him to do best. There were barrels and boxes everywhere. Ropes hanging on and off the walls or scattered about on the floors. The feel of the air had the slight hint of water which matched the damp wood that the room was made of. The ceiling was not high, but far enough so that Baas couldn’t reach it should he stand up all the way.

"What happened?" Baas asked Atsuma.

"Well it’s a long story." Atsuma said nonchalantly. "But basically, it’s all your fault."

It was meant to be taken as a joke, and normally Baas would have laughed, however, he still did not fully understand what was happening. His body... No. Not his body. Everything was moving up and down in a slow, repetitive motion. And then it struck him. The pain in his jaw. Immediately, he wanted to comfort the pain with the rubbing of his right hand, but something was wrong. His hand couldn’t move. Neither could his arm. In fact, his whole mid body seemed glued to whatever he was leaning against. That was when he noticed the rope around his body. Not just his body, but Atsuma’s as well. They were both tied up, from chest to waist, to a supporting post in the middle of the room. Baas, instinctively, tried to reach for his sword in an attempt to cut the rope, but there was nothing there. No sword or shield, just a shirt and back. Tied up. Weapons taken away. These were signs of being held prisoner. But… when did...

And then, he understood everything. Baas’ brain brought him back in time to the fight. Back to when he had made the decision to attack, but not the decision to kill. He remembered his decision. The guy took advantage of it and used that opportunity to knock him out. Baas figured he must have then been used as leverage. That meant that his decision costs his team the battle. That meant he had failed.

The guilt of this made Baas’ head hurt even worse. Very quietly, he looked toward Atsuma and said, "I’m sorry."

"Meh, it happens." Atsuma said shrugging. "People lose fights. It's what makes winning possible."

Atsuma did not see that Baas was truly upset. That he did not lose the fight simply because he wasn’t good enough, but because he had chose to lose it. Baas thought about explaining it to him. Explaining how he didn’t like killing. But to do so would be so... embarrassing. Everyone kills once in their lives. It was a part of war. Baas was trained to be a part of war as well, yet he couldn’t do something as simple as taking a life. Though Atsuma was easily forgiving, Baas knew the truth. This was all his fault.

"This is all Baas’ fault." Koroko said frustrated.

"How can you say that?" Pandora scolded. "He’s only been fighting in the actual war for a couple of months. It’s not his fault he’s not as good at fighting as the rest of us."

"Yes it is." Koroko said simply. "Sheina here held her own just fine, and even the Grey didn’t get caught. They’ve had the same experience in the real world as he has, but Baas had been trained in the ways of Koroko. Do you think, I spent all that time training that kid just to see him lose like that? I don’t think so."

"Honestly, Koroko, I bet Baas would’ve beaten you when you were sixteen."

"Coulda shoulda woulda. Point is, it’s his fault we’re here. Right Sheina?"

Koroko heard no noise from the young Leader. That was weird. Usually Sheina jumped at the chance to blame Baas for something. He tried to look at her to see if there was something wrong, but it wasn’t easy. The Blues had tied the three Oranges to a post in a room exactly like the one they had left Baas and Atsuma in. Unlike Atsuma and Baas, though, the Blues had spread out these three about the post. Thus, the three could hear each other, but they could not see each other.

Though she could hear them, Sheina had not been listening to Koroko and Pandora. She had something else on her mind. To think, that she and Baas would run into Vatti. Of all the people in the world, for the Captain of this ship to be Vatti… All three of the supposed “Team Baas” were on the same ship, yet Sheina was the only one who knew. The question was, what to do with this information? Should she allow Baas’ and Vatti’s fantasies to come true? To allow them to reunite like Baas had dreamed? But what would that do to Baas once they had to depart? For best friends to meet after leaving the Center was highly unlikely. Sheina figured eventually he would face the reality that he and Vatti could not be together. But if he saw her now, he would forever believe that he would be friends with her. Never giving anyone else a chance to get closer to him than Vatti was. That part of Baas would be stuck in the past. Sheina couldn’t allow that to happen. Baas had to move forward, and in order to do that, he couldn’t learn that Vatti was on the ship. He could never see her again. That was what Sheina had decided.

"Sheina!" Koroko called snapping her out of her planning.

"Huh?" She answered back.

"What’s the plan?"

"Plan? What plan?"

"The plan for escaping." Pandora explained.

"You want me to think of one?" Sheina asked surprised.

"Well duh." Koroko responded. "It’s kind of your job. We’re not Leaders. We don’t come up with plans. Usually Ats comes up with the plans because he's the most experienced Leader, but you’re the only Leader here at the moment."

Sheina was distraught. They were right. As the only Leader there, it was her job to come up with an escape plan. But, what should she do. She wasn’t used to commanding. Usually she was following someone else, be they Baas’ or Atsuma’s. Wait. That wasn’t true. She told Baas what to do all the time. And back in the main base, she told Atsuma what to do as well. In fact, she was in command of everyone who entered her eating facility. But that wasn’t in battle tactics. The only reason she could do that was because she was so skilled with proper behavior. Sheina's eyes widened at that thought. That gave her an idea.

Atsuma and Baas heard the approaching foots steps from the door in front of them at the end of the room. It appeared as though someone was about to enter the room they were in. Atleast, that’s what Baas thought until the footsteps suddenly stopped. About 30 seconds after they did, Atsuma began speaking.

"Okay kid, listen up. Here’s what we’re gonna do. These ropes are too tight for us to escape from now. The only way we’re gonna get out of here is if we wait until we get to the Blues’ main base and escape there."

"Are you sure?" Baas asked. He was surprised to hear a plan like this. He figured Atsuma would want to leave immediately.

"Kid," Atsuma said looking at Baas, "you weren’t conscious when I was speaking with their captain. She’s a brilliant strategist and I’m betting an excellent fighter. I’m sure she’s got some master plan for us should we escape. But if we wait until we get to their base, we can escape when she’s not there and catch the rest of the Blues off guard."

Baas let out a sigh. That sounded incredibly boring to him. But, Atsuma knew more about the Blues than he did so he knew it would be best to follow his orders.

After the conversation had ended, Baas could again hear footsteps. This time, they were getting farther and farther away.

When the sound was gone, Atsuma immediately started squirming. His movements were making Baas uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" Baas asked him.

"What’s it look like? I’m trying to get out of these ropes."

"What?" Baas said now completely confused. "But… I thought..."

"What? That I was serious? As if I would wait to get to their base. That’s a horrible strategy. We’d be outnumbered before we’d even get a chance to try an escape. You never want to get caught in an enemy territory. They know the territory much better than you do and the enemy is everywhere. If you get caught there, you won't escape."

"But then why did you say..."

"Blues have a lot of hobbies. Be it painting, or pottery or writing, they like to do artsy things. Which means they don’t like to sit around watching prisoners of war for hours. It’s always the same. They put us up somewhere and then check back once to see if we’re trying to escape. Once they believe we’ll stay tight, they go back to whatever hobby they were doing and leave us alone until we get to their destination."

Atsuma stopped squirming realizing that it was no use. As he spoke, he looked around the room for another way to escape.

"The Blues are not going to win this war because they don’t take it seriously. They have passion for arts and whatnot, but they would rather take their enemies prisoners then kill them. They would also rather do arts and crafts then watch those prisoners. They make some of the best performing equipment in Wig-Or-Log, but using it is another story."

"So, when you said we would wait..."

"I knew that a Blue was listening and that they would leave as soon as they knew we would stay put. Blues are easily distracted by their wants. Hey, put your leg here. I’ll see if I can push myself up to get my arms free."

As Baas moved his left leg in position in front of Atsuma, he was beginning to understand now.

"So that’s why you started complementing their captain."

"Actually," Atsuma said trying to lift his leg high enough. "Their captain is extremely good. She’s one of the Great Ones."

"A Great One? Really?" Baas said getting excited.

"Oh yeah." Atsuma answered. He decided it was pointless to try and step ob Baas’ leg, so he just decided to use his foot. "A girl about your age known for her strategic skills. And she’s extremely pretty."

The last comment was only meant to tease, but it had an effect. These words excited Baas. Mainly the fact that this captain was a Great One. But the fact that she was his age and pretty did not lower his opinion of her.

"Hey kid, this may hurt." Atsuma said about to step on his foot. Baas prepared himself for the pain as his mind went into a day dream.

Perhaps he would fight this Great One. They would have an incredible battle. One like no one had ever seen. In the end, they realized that they were on equal terms with each other and would have to call it a draw. Thus, no killing. Baas would then be recognized as a Great One throughout the land of Wig for performing so well against one of the Great Ones. Then, just as a reward, the captain would give his a kiss on the cheek to show her secret affection for...

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!" Baas hollered in pain. "ATSUMA STOP!"

"Sssssshhhhh." Atsuma hissed as he hopped off of Baas’ leg. "They’ll hear you yelling like that. Besides, I told you what I was about to do. Next time, prepare for it."

"It wasn’t the pressure on my leg." Baas said making a face that showed he was holding in pain. "You stepped on my knife."

Upon hearing that word, Atsuma was quite for a couple of seconds. He then asked, "You’re what?"

"My knife." Baas said still holding in pain. "When we first saw Diablo, he threw one of his weird looking knifes at us. I kept it and tied it to my left leg since I couldn’t fit it on my back. You stepped on it and it started to go into my skin. I don’t think I’m bleeding though."

Again, Atsuma was silent while Baas continued to make his pain face. Then, Atsuma spoke calmly to the young Leader.
"Baas." He said non threateningly. "You understand that I am trying to escape from these ropes right?"

Baas nodded. "Yeah, and you almost took my leg off doing it."

Atsuma smiled at Baas. The smile had a hidden meaning that Baas did not know. "If you knew that," he asked calmly, "why did you not give me this knife earlier so I could cut us loose?"

Baas stopped moving his whole body and stared at Atsuma. He now knew what Atsuma was trying to tell him. He had had the key to their freedom this entire time tied to his leg.

One of the lean Blue males walked into the room where Sheina, Koroko and Pandora were tied up. It was the Blue whom had pulled on Koroko’s bonds when they were on the deck of the ship. Koroko immediately recognized him and was glad he was the one whom had walked in. The Blue, however, paid no attention to the prisoners. He walked right past them to his destination. After shuffling through some barrels, he pulled out a thin brush. He then turned around intending to head right back to the door. He was, however, stopped when he tripped over Sheina’s foot. Thinking he had been tripped on purpose, the Blue turned to talk angrily to the Leader, until he saw how upset she was.

"Oh, I’m sorry sir." Sheina said with a tired look on her face. "Please forgive me. I’m just so tired. Atsuma makes us walk around without proper breaks and… well... finally being able to relax, I just let my foot hang out there. I hope I didn’t hurt you."

As Sheina talked to the Blue, he couldn’t help but feel pity for the lovely young lady. Thinking of how he was about to yell at her, he began to feel guilty. How could he even think about doing something like that to something so precious looking.

"It’s okay." He said leaning down to show more comfort.
Suddenly, Sheina’s legs began bouncing up and down. The Blue immediately understood this notion and asked, "Do you need to use the restroom?"

Sheina looked away as though she were extremely shy.
"I’m sorry." She said "I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want to bother you guys."

"It’s okay." The Blue said pulling out a knife. He then sawed through the ropes that were tying Sheina down. "If you have to go to the bathroom than you should just...oof."

The man could not finish his sentence. In the midst of focusing on the innocent looking Sheina, he had forgotten that the ropes holding her down were also holding Koroko down. Once he was released, Koroko immediately ran behind the guy and knocked him out.

"I would have done more." Koroko spoke as though the guy were still awake. "But you guys took my sword. Don’t worry though, I’ll kill you later once I get my weapon."

"Koroko, will you stop playing around." Pandora ordered. "And great job Sheina. I knew you’d get us out of there."

Sheina blushed. "I just figured that any decent human would fall for this trick. If you begin to see someone as innocent, you start to forget that they’re a threat."

At that moment, a realization came in Sheina. She sounded exactly like Baas after he just performed one of his dazzling moves. She understood now. All Baas did, was put what he knew into his fighting style. For her, she knows how a person is supposed to act. The key to their escape, the key to her being a good Leader, the key to succeeding, was with her the whole time.

"That’s true," Koroko said scavenging through the supplies to find a weapon "but you also have to put into account that these guys are Blues. They are extremely gullible."

Finally, Koroko found where the weapons were being stored. The Blues kept them in the back away from their many art supplies. Getting everyone their signature weapons, Koroko was now ready for action.

"Alright, let’s go take on some Blues."

"But, what about Atsuma and Baas?" Sheina asked. But it was too late, Koroko had left.

"Don’t worry about them." Pandora said about to follow Koroko. "Knowing Atsuma, he’s already escaped by now and is causing havoc somewhere on the ship."

Pandora then left after Koroko. As Sheina followed, she thought in her head.
"And knowing Baas, he’ll try to search for the best fighter on the ship and challenge them..."

Realizing what that meant, Sheina grew wide eyed. Then, she hurried out after her teammates, hoping to run into Baas before he did what she knew he would do.

Chapter 57 End

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
I've subscribed to this thread, so that I won't miss your updates anymore.

It's kind of sad that Sheina is going to prevent Baas from seeing Vaati. It almost seems like she might be doing it out of jealousy. I mean, I remember that Baas really wanted to see Vaati even more than Sheina at first, and that Vaati still wants to see Baas. Even if it becomes sad, they should be allowed to see one another one last time.

It seems that emotional manipulation has become a major theme of the story. Up to now, everything has pretty much been resolved through stealth or brute force. Now that we're in the domain of the Blues, psychological tactics have become far more relevant. It's a shame that they're at such a disadvantage, though... the Blues seem like very peaceful, decent people who don't really like war all that much. They really seem out of place in the world of Wig-or-Log.

It seems that Baas isn't thinking as clearly as he usually does, due to the blow to the head that he received. He didn't even realize that he could hand that knife to Atsuma in order to cut his ropes. I wonder if this will have an impact on his coordination later? Will he fight ineffectively? I hope that he doesn't meet Vaati and fail to recognize her.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Chapter 58 : Her Face

"Twin swords. Twin swords. More twin swords. Ax. Ax? First time I’ve seen one of those on a blue ship. Geeze, where in the Wig are all the… oh. Here they are. Curved swords."

After cutting themselves loose from the ropes, Atsuma and Baas were gathering supplies since their’s had been taken. Well, Atsuma was gathering supplies. Baas was keeping watch.

"Get me some of those twin swords." Baas called back. "I’ve been using the short sword and shield for too long. I’ll get rusty with my other weapons."

"Practice is for back at the base kid." Atsuma said still shuffling weapons. "When you’re in enemy territory, you stick with what you know. In other words, use your best weapon"

Baas blew air from his mouth in disappointment.

"Kid, catch." Atsuma called out to Baas. Baas turned to see a short sword and shield being tossed at him. He noticed the way they turned, the speed at which they were flying toward him. He waited for the right moment, before catching the sword by the handle and the shield by the strap.

He looked at the weapons which he called his favorites.
"What in the Wig are these?" He asked out loud.

"Short sword and shield." Atsuma said twirling the curved sword he found.

"Well I know that, but… the edge seems... dull. Both the shield and sword are much bigger than the ones I’m used to."

"I told you, the Blues like to dabble in arts and crafts. Our Orange weapons are based on killing our opponent. Blues care more about how weapons look, than how they perform."

Baas gave a whined look at his weapons as though he were a little kid being told to eat the healthy food on his plate that he hated. Then he strapped the shield on his back and placed the sword in its usual position. They were indeed bigger. Baas hoped it wouldn’t throw off his fighting style.

"Haven’t the Blues realized that their weapons suck? I mean, it’s nice to have a hobby, but you should let it go if it hinders your job."

"Their ‘hobby’ can also help them though." Atsuma replied, trying to stick the fancy looking curved sword on his hip. "They may have the worst killing instinct of all the colors in Wig-Or-Log, but other things that they build are of great envy. For one, no matter how hard they’ve tried, the Golds can’t seem to build a ship as good as the Blues."

Baas looked around the room. Indeed, the ship was a work of art. He noticed how the pole he and Atsuma had been tied to was supporting a great deal of the structure of the room. It probably wasn’t only for this room, but other rooms below and above this one. Though this place was made of wood, there were no holes that could let in water, yet the cracks allowed air to flow in just fine. It was extremely artistic as well. Parts of symmetry and attractiveness could be seen in the room’s design. He remembered at his sword. It too had this artistic feel. However, Baas felt the sword was made more to look pretty than…

"Baas." Atsuma called to him.

"Huh?" Baas replied snapping out of his daydream.

"This is the absolute worse time to lose your focus. If we get captured again, we might not get another chance to escape. Blues may be gullible, but they can still get angry. If the captain finds out we’ve escaped, she’ll make sure it absolutely does not happen again."

"I really wanna meet this captain." Baas said thinking to himself.

"Well, you go do that." Atsuma said walking toward the door. "I’ve got stuff to do."

"Wait, Atsuma," Baas called out, "what’s the plan?"

Atsuma stopped walking, turned and smirk. "The plan? Cause as much havoc as you can. The funniest thing in the world is the look on a Blue’s face when they’re surprised or scared."

"Then, you’re just gonna leave me hear alone?"

"Why not? This isn’t their base kid. It’s just a ship. Practically a playground. If we were fighting Golds it would be different, but when it comes to fighting Blues, the best thing to do is have fun. Now, stop bothering me, I’ve got things to do."
And without another word, Atsuma ran out of the room as though he had someplace to be. For a second, Baas attempted to follow him, but then Atsuma’s words hit him.

"Have fun." He repeated. "My orders are to have fun."
A big grin then came across his face. "This is the chance of a lifetime. How often do I get told that?"

Baas suddenly stopped moving. He heard footsteps coming his way. They were approaching fast. The grin on his face turned into a smile as he looked around. No buckets of water. Well, he would have to try something else.

"Koroko slow down." Pandora called out to her friend as she chased him down the wooden corridors.

"I refuse!" Koroko called back.

"Why?"

"Because you want me to." Koroko replied with a huge grin.

As Pandora sighed from her inability to figure out Koroko, Sheina began to ask questions.
"Is it okay for us to just be running around like this? Won’t we get caught?"

"Blues aren’t very cautious." Pandora answered. "They don’t do a lot of patrolling and whatnot. Most of them are probably in their rooms or on the deck working on some art."

"Right." Koroko called back. "And that’s where we need to be if we want to have some fun."

He then faced forward again. "The chances of us running into someone down here are extremely..."

"BOOGALAFROOGABAHNAFRA!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

From the sound and sight of the person jumping out, all three of the Oranges stop and simultaneously screamed. Someone had been hiding in a nearby room and had jumped out in front of them. After a second of realization, the three recognized the young man who was now laughing hysterically.
"Baas!" Sheina fussed. "What is wrong with you? Are you trying to get us caught by yelling like that?"

It took Baas sometime to stop his laughter. After catching his breath, he finally answered the question.
"Sorry. I heard footsteps and I thought some Blues were coming. Without a bucket of water, I figured I would just scare them as they came by."

"Didn’t it occur to you that maybe they’d kill you after they found you?"

"From laughter? Yes."

Sheina shook her head. She really could not understand this kid.

"Where’s Atsuma?" Pandora asked. "The Blues took him with you."

"He ran off somewhere." Baas said. He then made a pretend noise as though he were crying. "And he left me all alone."

"Oh boy." Pandora sighed. "We need to get to the deck of the ship now."

"Oh great idea." Koroko said sarcastically. "If only some super macho member of the team had thought of it."

"I know." Pandora smirked. "It’s too bad we don’t have one of those."

Koroko squinted his eyes at Pandora but he couldn’t help but smile. It was a great reply.

"Why the deck? Atsuma said to just run around and have fun." Baas pointed out.
"He would say that." Pandora answered. "The thing of it is, Blues are very proud of their ships because their ships are the envy of all others in Wig-Or-Log. They’re so proud, that they intentionally put multiple weak points on the lower levels of the ship so that they could sabotage it should it ever get in enemy hands."

"And of course." Koroko finished. "Ats figured out where all those weak points are. Whenever he gets on a Blue ship, he can’t help but strike at their ego."

"So that means... this ship is going down?" Sheina asked.

"Exactly." Both Pandora and Koroko said at the same time.

"Well, in that case." Baas said. "There’s something I got to do quickly."
He then took off running down the hall and turning the corner.

"Baas." Sheina called out running after him. "Baas wait."

"Should we go after them?" Pandora asked. "They are Leaders after all."

"You can if you want." Koroko shrugged walking in the opposite direction. "I’m going to the deck to have some fun."

"Well, it is just a Blue ship." Pandora said following. "I’m sure if they stick together they can handle whatever they find."

Sheina tried her best to keep up with Baas, but it wasn’t easy. Baas was already much faster than she was. Also, for some reason, he had no trouble running on a ship that rocked back and forth. Every so often, Sheina would trip or stumble and Baas would get even farther ahead. The only thing that kept her from losing Baas when he turned corners was the sound of his feet hitting the floor. No one else wore metal shoes. Finally, Baas stopped in front of a door with a mini ship-steering wheel on it.

Sheina, out of breath, showed her dissatisfaction.
"Baas, what is so important that you have to do it now?"

Baas marveled at the door in front of him. A dark waterish blue color. Made of wood, like everything else on the ship. He wondered how old it was. It didn’t seem really well kept, but that didn’t necessarily mean that…

"Baas." Sheina called. "I asked you a question."

"Huh?" Baas asked snapping out of his analysis.

"Why did you suddenly take off like that?"

"I want to see her." Baas answered still staring at the door, smiling.

"Who?"

"The captain of this ship."

Upon hearing that, Sheina heart began beating even faster.

"Atsuma said she’s one of the Great Ones." Baas continued. "If I can’t fight her before we go, I atleast want to know what she looks like so I’ll know to fight her later. This is her room right? I’m betting it is since it stands out among all the other random doors."

"If she sees you, you’ll give away our escape. You’re going to put our lives in danger just because you want to fight her later?"

"Of course not." Baas said. Then, a smile came on his face. "Atsuma also said she was really attractive and my age. If she’s asleep in there, I can sneak a kiss without her knowing. That’s worth risking our lives for."

"A what!" Sheina asked almost shouting.

"Relax." Baas said chuckling. "I’m only kidding... mostly."

He then began to reach for the knob on the door.

"Baas wait." Sheina said abruptly. "You can’t see her."

"Why not?" Baas asked.

"Because..." Sheina stuttered. "Because we don’t have time for this. Atsuma could sink this ship any minute."

"It’ll only take a second."

"Baas wait."

But Baas was no longer listening. He turned the knob of the door and slowly poked his head inside.

Blue. That is what he saw. Everything was some shade of blue. The walls even had the same shade of blue as the door. This room definitely stuck out among the others of the ship.

To Baas’ left was a wall covered in papers. The papers all has some drawings on them that Baas wasn’t really interested in. To his right was a nice looking bed. The sheets, a slightly darker blue than the walls, were fancier than any Baas had seen before. But the captain was not in her bed. Baas knew where she was though. Directly across from him there was a filled chair and a desk. The chair was tall, so the person standing at the door could not see the back of the head of the person sitting in the chair. Baas noticed that it moved slightly with the ship. While the seat could spin in a circle, the base was connected to the ground. Baas understood. That way, when anyone entered the room, the captain could simply turn and face them without having to stand up.

Though he couldn’t see her face, Baas could see the arms of the captain. Her left arm stuck out suggesting that her head was resting on it. On it was a blue band with the arrow of a Leader. Her right arm held a flat sword pointed toward the ground. Baas deduced that in order to sit like that she must have been asleep in the chair.

This wouldn’t do. Baas had to get a better look. He tiptoed in the room, careful not to make noise with his metal bottomed shoes. As he got closer, he began to see the hair color. Black. A kind of smooth black that seemed to match the theme of Blueness in the room. Still, he couldn’t see her face.

"Baas." Sheina whispered urging him to come back.

Baas looked at Sheina and held up his index finger to his mouth.
"Shh." He said gently. There was no anger in it, more as though he was completely ignoring Sheina. He then continued his tiptoeing. Now he could see her dark shaded clothes but not her face. Her hair was leaning to the left so he could not see it. He would have to go further.

"Baas." Sheina pleaded with a whisper. She had to stop him. If he continued now, he would see Vatti. Maybe there was someway she could prevent it. But how? She couldn’t just yank him back. Any move she made might wake up the sleeping Leader. But she couldn’t let him see his friend. She couldn’t.

Suddenly, the ship rocked. Harder than it normally did. As though something were wrong. The sudden shake cause Baas to stumble. Still aware that the captain was sleeping, he tried his best not to fall. Trying doesn’t always work in Baas’ case. He tumbled and landed against the desk.

Sheina looked at the captain’s chair. The person sleeping there had not been disturbed by the noise.

Baas rubbed the back of his head in pain. That had hurt. His eyes had closed due to the impact. He slowly opened them as his hand rubbed the back of his head.

He opened them... and saw her face.

Chapter 58 End

Last edited:

Magatha

Magatha
"Have fun." He repeated. "My orders are to have fun."
A big grin then came across his face. "This is the chance of a lifetime. How often do I get told that?"
:lol:

Awesome chapter. I can't wait to find out what Baas will do next!

athenian200

Circumspect
Well, the Blues are clear artists, that much is certain.

Atsuma is still pretty overconfident in dealing with the Blues... I think that could be his undoing someday.

Baas's brain just doesn't work as well as it used to... he's so scatterbrained, clumsy, and absent-minded, even if his intelligence is higher.

Oh, and... he saw Vaati's face. I wonder what he'll do? Will she wake up? I hope he doesn't have to kill her. That would be a sick irony, if she were the first person he had to kill.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I need to subscribe to this thread. Great chapter RP! I only saw a few spelling errors... remember that "hear" is for "I hear a bird" and "here" is for "I saw it over here". great job so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom