• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why You Like Your Avatar

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, apparently when I had left this forum back in March, I left such a large impact that things began to "sink" here......guess I had a major role around here or something. Upon my return, I eventually figured that this avatar would be perfect, and that whatever role I held here would continue to live on once more.....Long Live The King. Took me awhile to track this thing down again though.....had to browse about Photobucket for a few days.

Last edited:
I like my avatar because it is a picture of one of my eyes ^^ and my eyes are pretty much the only thing I like about myself :)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Why do I like my avatar? You might as well have just asked me why I like to breathe. It's a part of me. My avatar will always represent me. It's the first thing people notice when they see my posts. Your avatar tells people a lot about you. What does my avatar say about me? That I totally stalk love one of the most amazing gymnasts in the entire world, Jordyn Wieber. She is my avatar and has been for a few weeks now. I've already gone through three different images of her as my avatar, and the current one is my favorite. I just adore her expression in this picture. It looks so sweet and happy. <3

Wwu8

My current avatar.

Multiple things occur when I look at my avatar of Jordyn Wieber. First of all, I mean srsly, seeing beautiful people is awesome. Everyone has their own taste in beauty - be it regarding a person or an object - but seeing what they find to be beautiful still releases some of them nice endorphins and just makes people feel good. Secondly, seeing her smile makes me smile because she just has the most amazing smile ever. And really nice teeth, too. Lastly, and this is the least creepy part, when I see Jordyn Wieber, I think of an incredibly gracious yet successful athlete who is my inspiration. She inspires me to work harder, and that's one of the most important things I get out of seeing pictures of her - I can see what success looks like.

Also. Another reason I like my avatar: Google images "#slightlyimpressed" and it's the first image result. :cooky:

U

Ushio

I enjoy my avatar 'cause they have Dangos. And lots of them.

Not only are dangos delicious, but they are cute! Yay for the cute and edible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom